It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Strike, Counter-Strike, and Last Strike

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I never said it was ONLY AMERICA who's doing wrong.
and your right, various other countries FOLLOW america..
not because of sheer power, but mostly becuase of trade.. aid.. and incentives.

Maybe you should mention other countries a long with America. You would be much more welcomed with Americans if you mention every country instead of going off on OUR country alone. That pisses people off I assure you

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Agit8dChop, stop pitting country versus country. Instead pit greed, laziness, and indifference versus world hunger, homelessness, clotheslessness, and medical-carelessness. There are many greater problems in the world than wondering who has the largest nuclear weapon or the world's largest GDP. May God Bless the USA and Russia.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, I like speaking what I see as obvious truths.
Too bad if they all mention american greed.

If It was Italy, or Spain or even Australia that frog marched into IRAQ.. well id be bashing them to highhell.

And im not pitting country against country, im saying its obvious america is in decline, and will effecitlvey HAND The reigns over to another country if they dont pick there act up and focus on saving humanity, instead of destroying it all because of greed.

You can always tell when a truth hurts someone, because they get sh1tty, lash out... and defend things that arent even relevant to the argument.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Agit8dChop,

I think you are seriously underestimating the strength and size of the US Military and economy.

The current economy in the US is not showing any signs of a depression. In fact the economy is just coming out of a recession. Which usually indicates a boom straight after.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Agit8dChop, if we all thought long enough, each American would admire at least one aspect of every Russian, and every Russian would admire at least one aspect of every American. I am now most concerned about the Rogue Nations with newly developed nuclear weapons as they would be potentially extremely adverse to American, Russian, and World Security. The World Policy should be that a Rogue Nation or other Nations that uses the first-strike policy against any other nation will receive a greater and more lethal reply from one or more nations that are bonded together for love and peace.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The trade defecit, falling dollar, faling stock market... inabilty to properly protect your military.. inability to deliver aid to your OWN people...

like enron.. just because its said, doesnt mean its truth.

sure corporations might be repaing huge profits, and oil industries might be propping up the world economy..

but it isnt going to go on like this for ever..

when the next global event happens.. american will not handle it well.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
True.

But I cant see the develouped nations that have nuclear technology doing a first strike.

They have come so far in terms of being a member of the world community.. to just brasonly attack with no reason or need isnt plausable.

I mean, you wouldnt walk up to a 7ft body building and smack him in the chops for no reason would you.. because you would be pummled.
Same with these countries.

But being a superpower doesnt give you the right to activley pre-emptivley strike against a country that COULD hit first.

Could theorietically, arent you now that theoretical FIRST strike worry? and then dosnt it give that rogue nation 'under american terms' a reason to PRE EMPTIVLEY strike america to remove that oncoming threat?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join