It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are you Liberal?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
1. We as Liberals Proclaim...

2. I like the idea that blacks, gays, jews, women, poor, middle class, asians, hispanics, indians, so forth are considered equal and human. Even 20 years ago a black man would be dragged to death for smiling at a white woman in some red states. And of course today a gay person is lynched at the moment someone gets a gay thought while being around them while in a red state. I also like that instead of giving billions to Billionaires they'd save the money up for the rest. And stop spending in Iraq for a month to save millions of US Citizens for decades. And you know, last democrat had the greatest economy ever...

3. Probably the anti everyone that doesn't vote for me or their tax the poor and middle class then give the money to billionaires while killing US Troops for more money.

4. IDK, this numbered way seems good.

5. Um, here's one. republicansexoffenders.com...

6. I am honest, no need to hide that I love my country and hate those who are destroying it.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I am a liberal because I believe in individual rights, freedom of speech and thought, mixed market economy and a transparent government. And support to equality, welfare benefit and housing for all.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join