As part of the New PTS Revolution, I have invited certain reputable members to help breathe new life into political discussion as
Forum Subject Matter Experts (FSMEs).
Now for those wondering, on PTS our FSMEs have a different purpose from traditional ATS FSMEs.
On PTS, I don't expect FSMEs to be experts on anything and everything related to the topics of their forums. Rather, I have chosen them to become
experts on discussing
the topics related to their forums because -- let's face it -- when it comes to politics, everyone's an expert.
So yes, it's possible and perfectly okay for a PTS FSME to be wrong about something. No biggie, perfection isn't part of the job description. I just
want them to make you feel welcome on PTS and inspire you to contribute your best.
I've appointed the new PTS FSMEs to help evolve PTS into the best political discussion board on the Internet, and with the all-star lineup I have, I
am 100% confident that we will achieve this goal.
But Who Are The New FSMEs?
I was going to post a list, but then a friend suggested we have a little fun with this.
So I'm going to leave it up to you -- my fellow members -- to find out who the new PTS FSMEs are.
Ahh, but it won't be easy! They're disguised as ATS FSMEs right now (see my FSME badge for an example), and not all of them have had a chance to
post welcome messages in their forums.
This is where you come in.
Find The PTS FSMEs!
I will award 10,000 PTS Points
to the first member who posts all the current PTS FSMEs and their forums to this thread. Additionally, I will
award 5,000 and 2,000 PTS points to the members who are almost
right and post the second- and third-most accurate lists of PTS FSMEs.
1. The first 100% correct post in this thread will win the prize.
2. The format must be "Forum: Member" to keep things sane. Example: "Slug-Fest: Majic"
3. Posts may not be edited for any reason. Edited posts won't count.
4. There are 25 PTS forums. Not all of them have FSMEs right now. I will not appoint any more FSMEs until the contest is over.
5. The second-closest and third-closest posts will receive the appropriate award. However, once the correct list has been posted, all posts after that
will be disqualified.
6. All decisions are final. However, if you catch me at a mistake, I'll hook you up in style with the mondo point love.
7. The winners will be announced here, as well as in the "official" FSME announcement post (coming soon).
8. Staff members are not eligible to participate. Certain restrictions apply. See dealer for details. Void where prohibited by law. Yadda yadda
So, who will be the first to post the complete list of PTS FSMEs?
Edit: Updated Title. Solution here:
The Official Master PTS FSME List (Eyes Only/Majic)
Edit: Updated Title. Winners announced.
WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!
[edit on 7/16/2006 by Majic]