It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Coast to Coast AM?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's the best....THE BEST....radio show in the world!

Just wanted to start a thread where y'all can relate your favorite/scariest/wacked-out/touching/confusing/awe-inspiring moments from C2C...

Doc

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ah, it always pleases me to find yet another Coast to Coast Am fan. I am strangely surprised -- though I shouldn't be -- when I realize that there are more "nuts" other than myself who are willing to sit up through the night listening to , well, other nuts.

My favorite shows on Coast to Coast have all been with Art Bell as host. You might remember some of these;

-the guy who called in from his private airplane. He told Art that he was going to enter Area 51 air space. Art told him not to but the fellow continued on. The hapless pilot told how he could see aircraft being scrambled to intercept him and....then.....silence.

-Mel's hole has to be another favorite. This guy, I think he was in Arkansas, had a "big hole" on his property that seemed to be bottomless. The guy had dumped busses and cars into the hole. He had lowered line with flashlights on the end and he had lost sight of the light before he ran out of line. Thank god he was in Arkansas and, so, had access to the latest in scientific equipment with which to investigate his hole. Great show.

-then there was the episode that this guy called in. The guy said that he had been hunting and that he had shot "something". He described it as an alien. Well, the guy put the "alien" in his freezer and, wouldn't you know it, the alien had come back to life and now, there were screams coming out of the guys freezer. And I thought that I had problems.

-and last, but not least, of my favorite shows was the one where the oft repeated "sounds from hell" recording was first aired. It seems that Russian scientists were trying to drill the deepest hole ever. After having drilled a great way into the Earth's crust, the scientists lowered a microphone into the hole. What they heard astounded them.....they could hear screaming and howling people! They had tapped into HELL!
They repeat this recording on occasion on Coast to Coast and it never fails to give me the creeps. You can probably even find this recording on the net (try googling "sounds from hell") or you can just wait til they play it on the show again.

Yeah, there are plenty of memorable Coast to Coast moments and, frankly, I think that there will plenty more. Art and George Noorey and, for that matter, Ian Plunkitt are all great radio personalities and all have great expertise in dealing with "whatever comes up" and you know that "something" always comes up on Coast to Coast.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So far the most interesting show that I have listened to was the one with the interview with Travis Walton (Fire in the Sky). I believe he truly was abducted.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I wish I could have heard some of that stuff benevolent tyrant. I've always wanted to hear coast to coast but dont have the money to listen.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I always like it when Steve Quayle comes on, also too that time that Jonathan Gray was on. He has some really interesting books about ancient archeological finds...proving that a civilisation prior to ours was very advanced. Technecally advanced!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ddoT
I wish I could have heard some of that stuff benevolent tyrant. I've always wanted to hear coast to coast but dont have the money to listen.

All you need is a radio. I don't know where you live, but on the west coast it starts at 10 pm... on an AM station..check the schedule in your area, or contact C2C to see if you get it. I don't listen all the time.... that's too late for me to stay up on most nights.

I think Art Bell is a freak!! Do you think he offed Ramona to marry his new Phillipino bride?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

Originally posted by ddoT

All you need is a radio. I don't know where you live, but on the west coast it starts at 10 pm... on an AM station..check the schedule in your area, or contact C2C to see if you get it. I don't listen all the time.... that's too late for me to stay up on most nights.

I think Art Bell is a freak!! Do you think he offed Ramona to marry his new Phillipino bride?

I have a radio but im on the east coast.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I hope this helps you:
Chattanooga WGOW-FM 102.3 --
M-F: 1a-6a
Sat: 12a-7a
Sun: 12a-6a

If not check here.....
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
I hope this helps you:
Chattanooga WGOW-FM 102.3 --
M-F: 1a-6a
Sat: 12a-7a
Sun: 12a-6a

If not check here.....
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Sorry, thanks for the link! I just found it before you posted this.
I can't wait to hear it for the first time!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i dont listen to c2c religiously but from what ive heard mels hole was awsome.. even if it is fake that guy tells a great story..

i found all the mels hole shows online somewhere.. mel rocks

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
hello. i just got an ipod for christmas and am trying to figure out what all i can do with it. just learning about podcast. is there a way i can put c2c on my ipod? do i have to pay for it? would love to spend all day at work listening to c2c since i cant hear it that late at night. thanks.

top topics

join