Members hobbies...

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Hehe...


I collect spores, molds, and fungus.


Way to go Egon....

Spengler.....thats where thats from,I knew I had heard that before.
Classic.

Anyway:
HOBBIES.

Music.
Fast Cars (own 2).
Movies (big screen,dvd,whatever).
Fishing. (game,surf,whatever)
Firearms (Military).
Girls.(cant live without them)
Martial Arts (Japanese)
History (Ancient)
ATS (and similar interesting forums)
TV shows (X-files,Star-Trek,Millenium,etc).
Also like to play some PS2 and Xbox games at times.




posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROGUE
Spengler.....thats where thats from,I knew I had heard that before.
Classic.

Anyway:
HOBBIES.

Music.
Fast Cars (own 2).
Movies (big screen,dvd,whatever).
Fishing. (game,surf,whatever)
Firearms (Military).
Girls.(cant live without them)
Martial Arts (Japanese)
History (Ancient)
ATS (and similar interesting forums)
TV shows (X-files,Star-Trek,Millenium,etc).
Also like to play some PS2 and Xbox games at times.


What kinda cars ya got?



posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Let's see..

1) Cursing out repugnants
2) Collecting comics (about 4,000 or so now)
3) Reading (usually on American & world politcs)
4) Studying Asian culture & politics
5) Video games (FPS---my fav)
6) Working out (which I haven't been able to do since my surgery)
7) Drinking beer
8) Drinking more beer
9) Drinking even more beer
10) Drinking exceedingly more beer and cursing out repugnants



posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Collecting Comics
Yelling at Neighbor Kids
Hating Nick Cage
Skateboarding
Swearing at stuff
Punk Rocking out
Your mom.


Yeah I need to add a few things.

Drinking an entirely unhealthy ammount of booze
Rockin' the ganga
Organizing my comics
Chillin' at ATS/BTS



posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy


What kinda cars ya got?

I have a 420hp Subaru WRX STI
And a 330+hp Mitsubishi EVO VIII

Check them out here...
www.genesis-race-division.com



posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   


...Rogues Rex...booyaaaaah, who's da bad-azz...


...looking forward to Sunday bro...ya want me to meet ya at the airport with Fish N Chips??
Catch ya when ya get 'ere... just a pity ya miss out the Dyno Day and the Foxton Dragstrip Cruise this weekend...tho' ya do get the 4s and Rotors Jam, Masterton Drag Comps, Manfield D1NZ Drift Comps...and the pleasure of shooting my wide-azz in paintball...



posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

...Rogues Rex...booyaaaaah, who's da bad-azz...


...looking forward to Sunday bro...ya want me to meet ya at the airport with Fish N Chips??
Catch ya when ya get 'ere... just a pity ya miss out the Dyno Day and the Foxton Dragstrip Cruise this weekend...tho' ya do get the 4s and Rotors Jam, Masterton Drag Comps, Manfield D1NZ Drift Comps...and the pleasure of shooting my wide-azz in paintball...


Ha I can assure you dude will will be on the same side for the Paintball dude...


As soon as I get unpacked I will give you a call..

Ahhh I hate meeting the rellies...

And I will be dragging you off to the Kilbirnie Fish & Chip shop for some Groper fillets and introduce you to my Greek mate Paul (a legend ).

And yeah pity about the D1NZ but hey I get the Nats and the Track day,and the WRX might be coming for that....he he he..


And I guess FISH & CHIPs would also be one of my hobbies.....



posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Music
Violin
ATS
Math
Chess
Reading
Homework
Thinking about her

Stuff on the computer



posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
RPG's (pen and paper)
reading
chefing
history (aincient)
philosophy
Headbanging to rock and heavy music
camping
playing with fire
designing and making stuff out of wood
generally being creative in my own way
thinking deeply
debating with friends



posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Making New, stylish tinfoil hats...
ATS...
Sleeping with my eyes open...
Watching government laws...
Reading about conspiracies...


Do I seem paranoid to you?



posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROGUE
...and the Track day,and the WRX might be coming for that...


...oh shyte...my poor whale of a Galant is gonna get owned...



...yeah, thats got ya shivering in ya boots already...




posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I Like to shoot. i am a sharpshooter.

I Own :
30/30
MP-5
M-16
9mm
40 cal glock
45 cal glock
12 gauge tactical
a few others but these are the ones i like to use



posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
*Military Aviation
*Arts
*Alcohol tasting
*ATS/BTS
*Movies
*Tuesday Declassified(Sci-Fi Channel)
*MUSIC
*Showers
*Swimming
*Pocket pool

Cheers



posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Making Music
Listening to Music
Journeying in the woods
Tolkien
Activism
Writing
Forum whore



posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
- Sleep
- Guitar
- Paranoia
- Spudguns and other Things That Go BOOM
- Extreme Geekism (programming, irc, etc)
- Survival Training
- Hunting
- Sharp Sticks (Swords and Knives)
- Headaches and Stress
- Shamanism



posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
I collect spores, molds, and fungus.

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by William]

hahahaha
funny William.



posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tealc
I Like to shoot. i am a sharpshooter.

I Own :
30/30
MP-5
M-16
9mm
40 cal glock
45 cal glock
12 gauge tactical
a few others but these are the ones i like to use


Sharpshooter, eh? You must've been in the military. What did ya score? I scored 31...



posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Playing video games.
Working out.
Running.
Hiking.
Camping.
Reading (Mostly history books).
Watching "Jeopardy" and other cool shows on TV (Usually on the History, Discovery, Food, TLC and the Fitness channel.)
Clubbing (Techno/Rave/Trance clubs).
Cars (Working on them and tricking them out).
ATS.
Ghost Hunting.
Shooting (Usually the M-16 and M-9).
Irish cultural things.
Going to the beach.
Eating good food.
Throwing knives.



[Edited on 11-6-2003 by Cearbhall]



posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
hmm lets see.

I collect movies (both DVD and downloaded DivX's, i have about 300 movies so far...)
ATS
Darts (I won a tournament last January
)
Arts (I used to hate arts back in highschool, but now I'm into pencil drawing)
My Website
Watching discovery channel (The only interesting TV station)
Listening to/collecting music
Drinking special (Belgium) beers *yum yum*



posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I collect owls....stuffed, ceramic, plastic, you name it!
I love.....................
walking in the desert.
watching the stars at night.
poetry
wild horses
the desert tortoise
reading on the paranormal & ufo's
and Mods





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join