It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Al'Queda join up with Hamas and Hezbollah?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Since both Hamas and Hezbolla both call for the destruction of Israel, i dont see how peace can be reached if thats their primary goal.

I started to wonder if Al'Queda would, have or do help the other groups out?

Syria and Iran have a defensive pact, and if Al'Queda are in a pact with Hamas and Hezbollah then things globally will have a different outlook.

Would we now have a clear enemy, one that we can fight?
Thus i think the stage is set unfortunetly for world war, call it what you like, it is that in all but name.

Watch this short bit from CNN about Hamas and Hezbollah

I cant link it here so please go here and scroll down middle of the page "The Hamas-Hezbollah link"

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 15-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i believe all terrorist unite...They are all of the same mind so its very plausable that al queda might get involved

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I doubt it.

Hamas and Hizbollah come from the school of the PLO. PLO is the mother of all terrorist groups, PLO trained IRA and ETA members. Palestinan terrorist have done more to the global terrorist scene then any other group and all modern Islamic terrorist groups have PLO influence.

Anyways, Al Qaeda is an ideaology not a organisation.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Anyways, Al Qaeda is an ideology not a organisation.

A ideology i think Hamas and Hezbollah have too, not exact but very close.

Also Al Qaeda may be an ideology, but its vented through violence, same as the rest.

Also ETA was linked to Al Qaeda when the Madrid bombs went off no?

www.freerepublic.com...

LONDON — Western intelligence sources believe Al Qaida employed insurgents from North Africa for the train bombings in Spain that killed about 200 people.

So i think its a clear possibility that they could and would unite.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Odder things have happened.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

They have a common ground, as mentioned, and I think that common ground is solid enough to where they would be able to transfer information, people, weapons..... whatever. Its not a reach to think that.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hamas and Hizbollah have already united.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Both Hamas and Hizbollah are sunni's and shi'tes Muslims (they are, in the muslim world, enemies)

A ideology i think Hamas and Hezbollah have too, not exact but very close.

You have completely missed my point.

Al Qaeda ideaology is based on the PLO. So Al Qaeda is a product of the Palestinian and anti-Israeli movement. This Western view that Al Qaeda is the mother of all terrorist groups is pure crap. Remember Black September? Al Qaeda influence came from them aswell.

Also ETA was linked to Al Qaeda when the Madrid bombs went off no?

*sighs*

You have AGAIN ignored my post.

Did I say ETA was linked to Al Qaeda? did i? NO. I didn't even say they were involved in the Madrid bombings, yet you twisted my post.

PLO use to train ETA and IRA members in their camps. I made no claim that ETA has links to Al Qaeda ideaology. ETA is based on Basque [SIC] independence movement ideaology and doesn't support the view of Al Qaeda that supports creation and return of what it see's as Islamic countries. Groups that use the Al Qaeda name will not get involved, Hamas and Hizbollah are trained militant groups that are funded by States. They dont need to get involved. They are too busy in Iraq and Kashmir. Most likely, Hamas and Hizbollah membership will simply increase due to Israeli attack.

Also Al Qaeda may be an ideology, but its vented through violence, same as the rest.

So does the Animal Liberation Front, are they going to get involved too? what about Anarchist groups? seeings they use violence (in your words "same as the rest") they should be getting involved then...according to your view?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Hamas and Hizbollah have already united.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Both Hamas and Hizbollah are sunni's and shi'tes Muslims (they are, in the muslim world, enemies)

Well, that's what I was getting at.

And whatever's left of Al-queda, some will surely seize this as an opportunity to hit back at western ideology and its allies.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I hear what your saying, all im saying is that these 3 main groups, and Al'queda is still a group of people networked, however you want to define it.

Obviously animal cruelty activists wouldn't join the fight to destroy Israel, that's just funny to imagine.

But seriously where ever the roots of history lie with these people, my question is will they or have they already joined, utilizing intelligence and resources.?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well it could be that after the 9/11 attacks Al-qaida has moved to Palestine with Hamas and Lebanon with Hezballah.

That’s was a very real possibility.

After all they all for the same cause getting rid of the infidels.

new topics

top topics

join