It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.:gracias:.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
first and foremost i want to thank you all for having me. the name's esme. i'm really excited about becoming a real member of this community. i've noticed that a lot of people have a work related connection to being here, but that's not the case for me. i also see that many people are searching for the "truth", but that's not my situation either as i think that we should decide what we believe, not have others decide for us. the reason i am here is to learn. all of you have so many interesting and enlightening ideas and opionions. i am what my friends have come to consider a loner. my ideas and opionions are not accepted with an open mind by most of my friends, therefore it is practically impossible to hold a decent conversation with any of them. (by decent i mean discussions that don't involve what beer to buy on a given night or what to wear when we go out.) i do have someone i am able to talk to without being shunned and he is the one who referred me to this site. needless to say, i am incredibly grateful. i would also like to thank wellwhatnow for adopting me. you've already been a huge help and i appreciate it so much.

thanks again,
-es

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hi esme,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS,tinWiki.orG and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BQB Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Business.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
esme1234, welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here.

---->ATS help files

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.

Check out some of the forums on BelowTopSecret (disccussions of the best beer may be here )

Need help with BB Code, check the link (bb code tips) in my signature.

Mechanic 32.

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hello again esme1234.

Glad to see you here.

I, too, once had the problem of not being able to talk to the people I knew about the deeper issues in life. ATS is a wonderfully diverse place where I have expressed, and heard, more theories and ideas than I could ever have imagined. I am absolutely hooked on it.

Now if only I could get my spouse to register an account, then she wouldn't sit and complain that I spend too much time on ATS!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Welcome! Check out Social Issues on PTS. You will find the experience to be both friendly and rewarding.

Grady

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
muchas gracias for all the links! you have all been very helpful and quick in response. it puts me a bit more at ease to know there is always someone willing to lend a hand here if i have any questions, especially since i was so overwhelmed with this site when i first got here! (still overwhelmed... just a bit less. lol) again, thank you!

new topics

top topics

join