learn more

Iran decides to reject demands..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
That story is incorrect, Iran has said it will decide on August 22, stop trying to spin everything just like the media is.

Which story?? what spin??please clarify because if you are reffering to the o/p story. it,s as was reported in the khaleej times,my local newspaper.Probably the most independent one available.

AboveTopSecret will ban people for hoaxing

Are you trying to imply i hoaxed a story????????????

We will be at war with Iran because the American people just can seem to think for themselves.

Can or can,t... Again please clarify

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Prote, I wish more folks in the US, who have the power to change things, would do something to promote peace more often. Maybe they are and we don't hear about it since the media likes ratings, and talking about good things are not the norm for good ratings.

Maloy, much of the world would not be in good shape if the US didn't help them. As far as Iraq goes, I have seen the changes we made there, and the US is doing more for those people then anyone else has ever done. Have you been to Iraq yet and talked to those people? Africa, I won't go there since this is a thread on Iran.

Agent_T, last time I checked the US has a judicial system that convicts people beyond any reasonable doubt to get the death penalty, and not every state has a death penalty. Many Islamic countries will stone you to death for adultery or other crimes that don't need that type of punishment. Which do you prefer? Do you feel that the US would use any chem/bio weapons during a conflict? The atomic bombs they used stopped a world war, I think that is a very good reason to use that type of weapon.

Don't trust what you see in the media since the news is a form of control used to make the general public think a certain way. President Bush mentioned that when he came into office. Intel wars can change policy or governments. Groups in the ME have already used disinformation to sway public opinion so it's no surprise to me that the general public take what they see on TV for the truth since that is all they know. Not to mention that some news agencies are runned by the state, not a private company that will report what actually happens.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
Don't trust what you see in the media since the news is a form of control used to make the general public think a certain way. President Bush mentioned that when he came into office. Intel wars can change policy or governments.

Yeah Bush should know...how much were we paying that PR firm to release news articles in Iraq and abroad again??

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join