It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Rods ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow - I was surprised that this thread was still up! The truth about rods is that it is a simple case of photographic anomaly and nothing more. This has been proven - end of story.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tikiman
Wow - I was surprised that this thread was still up! The truth about rods is that it is a simple case of photographic anomaly and nothing more. This has been proven - end of story.

BRAVO!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tikiman

Wouldnt be here if you hadnt necroed the thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stari

Originally posted by TheMajestic
i caught one on film years ago i did not see it with my own eyes but my camera did and while playing it back you could hear it rip through the air.
i beleive their both mechanical our british government talked of 6inch spyplanes before.

I found a Rod flying on Mars and lot's of them flying around our Sun. Do you believe those are spyplanes from the British also?

So you believe that things caught on camera on Earth is the same as a thing a tenth the size of the sun?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
In a post on ATS a video shows that it is a bird...
if you film a bird and speed it up.
or you have a slow camera, the frame rate, the speed it takes picks.
if it is slow, any thing moving fast gets blued.

if you look close at a rode.
you can see a wave pattern along it.
that is the bird flapping its wings.

I was so disappointed by this.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Possibly an unidentified microscopic life form?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The pics of rods that I have seen look suspiciously like a "fly through" by an insect or bird thats out of focus and not panned by the camera operator,as he or she is photographing something other than the so called "Rod".

My sister claims to have seen one herself when she lived in California though....

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanormalJessy
Possibly an unidentified microscopic life form?

If it was microscopic, then cameras wouldn't take pictures of it. And it certainly wouldn't be 1/10 the size of the sun as one user proclaimed.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's quite easy to get a picture of "rods." Take a longer-exposure shot of insects in flight, and presto!

Whoa look at all those rods! Strange that at the time, the photographer only saw a bunch of moths, not rods.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join