It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center UFO? Nope, another example though...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I know we've all likely seen the "World Trade Center UFO" footage that was actually a Sci Fi Channel promo for a show...

Well, just a heads up we may see more of this. The Sci Fi Channel is promoting a new show called "Eureka" about a small town where top secret research is done. Most of the commercials are the normal sort, but saw one today that may catch some off guard.

It was done as an infomercial format, but it looks really realistic. This was for a product called the "Cryo-Kennell" where you could leave your dog home in suspended animation while on a trip. As Sci Fi is kind of known for such ads that (especially in a foreign nation) may appear real, just wanted all to have a heads up and keep an eye out for such "footage".....

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I've just checked the "Cryo-Kennell" video but I did'nt find any relation with the WTC ufo video
or even with the ufo subject. I just saw a kind of blue light beam from the dog's kennell as a
small CGI effect and that was all. Nothing out of the ordinary. Did I miss something here ?

In any case if you are interested in a real paranormal series coming up by the
SCI-FI Channel a new tv show named " SCIFI Investigates " will be released this
fall 2006 hosted by Rob Mariano.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's such a shame we don't have SciFi channel in the Netherlands, it's one of the stations that I think would really be worth paying for

They have all kinds of Tv shows that never will be showed over here

new topics

join