It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you nominate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
One thing I have noticed about this site- and in my eyes would make a good feature- is an applause list. Each member can openly applause another publicly. I was going to suggest it to admin but thought I may aswell start a thread asking 'Who do you most respect for their knowledge/ writing skills/ theories and contributions?'.

I know you can give a WATS- but more often than not you don't see a public appraisal unless you actually come top. Now i'm aware this may sink immediately, but i'm still interested who you admire for top ATS qualities?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You can applause a member publicly.....

examples:
Great post [insert member name here]

Good post

You get a WATS from me...keep it up

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I ditto what Sporty just said.

It happens all the time, actually.

If they did have a listing, there would probably be arguments about it. And I think this has also been suggested before.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Arrrr! Thar Be Drama!

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
If they did have a listing, there would probably be arguments about it. And I think this has also been suggested before.

Yes, it tends to become a problem as members argue over whether something deserved applause or not, and then round and round we go.

So we've found that a more private approach works much better: the "applaudee" gets positive feedback, and no one else feels slighted.

And peace was once again restored to the village.

The End.

new topics

top topics

join