It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry Exposed full detail of their deciept

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The only thing I can really say on any of that is to research it a little yourself. You'd be surprised to find out how little of what is on those websites as "facts", are actually facts at all. It comes down to the truth of what you believe. If you wish to believe that there is a Satanist movement that will attempt to drown the world in its power, then so be it. All I ask first is that you equip yourself with the very best armor possible. Truth. Research, research, research. There is nothing else that is as important. NEVER take something you read for granted. Some of the worst atrocities in history were committed on something someone else said. If you aren't sure, check into it. Honestly, there are some interesting things out there, some of which don't make alot of sense. I've found that if the majority of the things I've researched point to a particular conclusion, then the simplest answer is often the most accurate. Granted, the research that I refer to is the most base it can be. ACTUAL historical documentation, dates, names...things like that. Websites can be the most misleading of all, and considering that this is a web based discussion forum, it is often difficult not to run across them. There was a time when everyone thought the world was flat. Had there been a tool such as the internet then, you would undoubtably have seen websites authored by zealots outlining "proof" of this "fact". Those that knew the truth were penalized. It is no different here. Believe what you will, my friend, but trust the facts. They dont lie.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia
The only thing I can really say on any of that is to research it a little yourself. You'd be surprised to find out how little of what is on those websites as "facts", are actually facts at all. It comes down to the truth of what you believe. If you wish to believe that there is a Satanist movement that will attempt to drown the world in its power, then so be it. All I ask first is that you equip yourself with the very best armor possible. Truth. Research, research, research. There is nothing else that is as important. NEVER take something you read for granted. Some of the worst atrocities in history were committed on something someone else said. If you aren't sure, check into it. Honestly, there are some interesting things out there, some of which don't make alot of sense. I've found that if the majority of the things I've researched point to a particular conclusion, then the simplest answer is often the most accurate. Granted, the research that I refer to is the most base it can be. ACTUAL historical documentation, dates, names...things like that. Websites can be the most misleading of all, and considering that this is a web based discussion forum, it is often difficult not to run across them. There was a time when everyone thought the world was flat. Had there been a tool such as the internet then, you would undoubtably have seen websites authored by zealots outlining "proof" of this "fact". Those that knew the truth were penalized. It is no different here. Believe what you will, my friend, but trust the facts. They dont lie.

Yeah but that could be like believing FEMA and there whole 911 report just because society makes FEMA the all knowing and only investigating means of 911 that is fully crediatable then I Would say yoru advice sucks!
I did my own research on that matter for example I know how thermite works and what silverstine owned and destroyed and what jet fuel can really melt and alot of other key points fema missed, now with the logic you have shown me you would believe fema over 15 engineers that built the world trade center wouldn't you?

but besides the points and facts I know what I know like you said and I do not believe freemasons have some diabolical scheme for a One world government, I just believe most masons are in the dark untill it is too late for them to leave or mybe they just accept what is when it becomes what is who knows really?

[edit on 15-7-2006 by seridium]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Unfortunately the rules of this site only allow me to engage in discussion with you if there is a conspiratorial aspect to it. So discussions about masonic conspiracies are bound to end up with me arguing the same old points in the same old way, in what apparently is known as 'denial' around here.

To discuss the realities of freemasonry, which is devoid of the characeristics which make it so appealling to CTs the world over, it automatically moved outside of the remit of this site. I don't feel empowered here to detail all the positives of the organization. So consequently I'm always going to come across as a wrecker, and that's unfortunate, because really I'm a builder.

You're obviously a nice person and, as EK has said, there's nothing wrong with not being a freemason. I just find it hard when you post up to 100 inaccuracies at a time and I just don't have the time to deal with them all. Seriously, a lot of them have been covered before but at the end of the day it depends what you choose to believe.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
I just believe most masons are in the dark untill it is too late for them to leave or mybe they just accept what is when it becomes what is ...

But why do you believe this? It's tantamount to telling me I'm stupid.

... who knows really?

I do. I'm a freemason.

Cug

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

but besides the points and facts I know what I know like you said and I do not believe freemasons have some diabolical scheme for a One world government, I just believe most masons are in the dark until it is too late for them to leave or mybe they just accept what is when it becomes what is who knows really?

Did you ever think the sites like the one you posted might have a secret agenda themselves? If you look on the home page of that site they pretty much state if the evidence does not agree with their preconceived view point they discard it! I'm a Chicago Cubs fan from way back.. and I sure wish I could disregard the fact that they suck and be gearing up for Oct, but I can't.

I can't prove my personal NWO theory either, but I also don't state it as "fact."

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

However, it is exceedingly difficult to examine Masonry's own writings, because Freemasonry is a secret organisation which has very successfully hidden its own writings from the outside world.

This is a crock of biblical proportions, and is in itself enough to question the credibility of that webpage. Masonic books have always been public, and anyone with a library card has access to them. Furthermore, most of the good ones are now available to read online at Masonic websites.

But, Satan also deceives by very cunningly and subtly subtracting from God's Word. In many instances, it is very difficult to ascertain what, if anything, has been omitted. The most infamous of this type of omission is the false teaching that God's Nature is one-dimensional, that It is all Love.

This was enough to make me stop reading. If Christ himself said that "God is Love", that's good enough me, regardless if "Director David Bay" says otherwise. But for him to call it a "false teaching" is even worse.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Sorry guys I know only what I can find myself not many people are out to inform they would rather discredit or belittle what I do know from what i have read online and from my few books on freemasonry

See, that's the problem... you've often taken what people have written as fact.

Rather than play that same old game, I'd recommend you do your own real research... find a mason, and tell him you are considering joining the fraternity, but need to see more. I'm sure his lodge will be ecstatic to accomodate you. And after you've seen what we're all about, nothing says you actually have to join.

mybe ill get a invite on day or mybe ill live my life just as another nobody who knows ?

That day won't come. We don't recruit. If you are interested in joining, you must approach us of your own free will and accord.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
siridium, let me pick out the two big claims that most make my blood boil:

1) Christianity says that only believers in Christ will be saved, and since Masonry allows non-Christians as members, it is blasphemous.

Ok. Seriously. How intolerant does that sound? Masonry recognizes that different people believe different things, and says "it doesn't matter what you believe, keep your beliefs to yourself and don't infringe on your brothers' right to do the same." But, of course, to some fanatics, any religion but their express religion is evil.

2) Masonry is Satanic.

Satan is a Christian figure, and doesn't appear in every religion. Many of us don't even believe in such a figure.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
People tend to try to discredit things they don't understand. It is the general fear of the unknown. My guess is that if people had questions regarding freemasonry, a freemason would be happy to answer if asked politely. As for secrets, yes there are the modes of recognition like with any fraternity. That is about it.... And my guess is if you look hard enough these days, they aren't so secret, however, I said I personally would not divulge them, so I wont!

I myself have found the biggest opposition (and highest level of intolerance) from some Christians. For some reason, religious tolerance is often viewed as "Satanism" when you talk to some Christians. Am I Christian? Yes. Am I a Mason? Yes. Do I worship the devil and sacrifice animals? Nope. Do I mind that a hindu, Jew, or Muslim have beliefs different to mine? No. Do I enjoy having dinner with them prior to stated meetings (where we pay bills and do other boring stuff like decide when to paint the lodge - ooooh the conspiracy)? Of course.

As for the Albert Pike "Morals and Dogma" debate. READ THE PREFACE. No one seems to ever read the preface. Pike wrote a very detailed (and long winded) theory/examination on religion(s) etc. If you read the preface, he himself tells you to believe or discount whatever you would like. That could mean the WHOLE book! He just encourages you to read, reflect and to create your own opinion. Did it make me want to lead less of a Christian life? Nope.

The other thing I find interesting is the pentagram in Washington DC's streets... Everyone draws it in complete, however, if you look at the actual streets, there is a line segment missing. For a fraternity that places a lot of weight on geometry and the sciences that everyone thinks rules the world, I find it odd that the original designer would leave out a line segment. Also, why hide the symbols in the street. As an organization, freemasons have never been ashamed of their symbols... In fact, you can see them at every lodge, on books, monuments and in pictures.

I apologize in advance for the rambling first post, but there are so many exaggerations, questions, conspiracy theories I would like to address... I suppose I will save some for later posts. What it all boils down to is this. I am not going to try to change your opinion, I would just encourage you to look at both sides (negative and positive) before passing judgement. If you still feel that freemasons are all liars or are evil after your research, then you are entitled to your opinion. Neither of us should lose sleep over it

-John

sorry I annoyed you and thank you for sheding some light in my direction like Said before it is appreciated.

But why is there so many that discredit freemasons and why is there so much evidence

this website for example has many links with articles on the deceipt is it all lies?

is it all lies

you see this is what confuses me...

there is so much more than a group of people with holding secrets, but what is the truth and how do you know what to believe?

[edit on 15-7-2006 by seridium]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and I agree with Hobbes. If you do want to ask a Mason, most enjoy the conversation and (at least at my lodge) anyone is welcome to the stated meeting dinner.

-John

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yes, seridium, they are all lies. As was said already, people fear and are angered by the things they dont understand. And as i've said before, it's easier for a person to just go with the misconceptions already in place, and shouting them from the rooftop, than it is to actually find out for themselves, and gain knowledge. gaining knowledge is the hardest route.

and freemasonry is one of the most misunderstood things out there in this world today. and given the fact that the vast majority of people ARENT masons, it makes people create lies, rumors, and misconceptions about the things they have no idea about, and dont see. and they get angered by the fact that they think they arent allowed in the lodge. honestly, if you took masonry's basic requirements of a brother, and applied them to all the men in the world, i'd venture to say most of that population would be accepted in a lodge. but THEY HAVE TO COME TO US...and thats where part of the problem is. Since we dont actively recruit, people just assume that its an invite only club for the rich and powerful, and above all, the evil.

At my particular lodge, since i've been a member last july, EVERY SINGLE MAN who came to the doors requesting info to be a mason, became a mason, or at very lease an entered apprentice (1st degree)...most are already master masons. there was not one who was turned away, and we are not a small lodge hurting for members or anything.

point is, the way ive always looked at it, there is no greater way to educate yourself about a group than to become a part of that group. i was like you in some ways when i joined...i'd say 60% of why i joined was to see what all the secrecy was about...to learn the universal mysteries, and see if there was anything weird going on inside the lodge, or if any of the ideas floating around were true. but all i found were good, hardworking men, who enjoyed each others company, who shared the same morals and virtues, which were fading in this modern world. the friendship and the love floored me. BUT this only works when you go into it w/ an open and balanced, unbiased mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yin_yang
Yes, seridium, they are all lies. As was said already, people fear and are angered by the things they dont understand. And as i've said before, it's easier for a person to just go with the misconceptions already in place, and shouting them from the rooftop, than it is to actually find out for themselves, and gain knowledge. gaining knowledge is the hardest route.

and freemasonry is one of the most misunderstood things out there in this world today. and given the fact that the vast majority of people ARENT masons, it makes people create lies, rumors, and misconceptions about the things they have no idea about, and dont see. and they get angered by the fact that they think they arent allowed in the lodge. honestly, if you took masonry's basic requirements of a brother, and applied them to all the men in the world, i'd venture to say most of that population would be accepted in a lodge. but THEY HAVE TO COME TO US...and thats where part of the problem is. Since we dont actively recruit, people just assume that its an invite only club for the rich and powerful, and above all, the evil.

At my particular lodge, since i've been a member last july, EVERY SINGLE MAN who came to the doors requesting info to be a mason, became a mason, or at very lease an entered apprentice (1st degree)...most are already master masons. there was not one who was turned away, and we are not a small lodge hurting for members or anything.

point is, the way ive always looked at it, there is no greater way to educate yourself about a group than to become a part of that group. i was like you in some ways when i joined...i'd say 60% of why i joined was to see what all the secrecy was about...to learn the universal mysteries, and see if there was anything weird going on inside the lodge, or if any of the ideas floating around were true. but all i found were good, hardworking men, who enjoyed each others company, who shared the same morals and virtues, which were fading in this modern world. the friendship and the love floored me. BUT this only works when you go into it w/ an open and balanced, unbiased mind.

ding ding ding! we have a winner. seriously, give it up with this "secrets of the evil masons" stuff. there may well be groups conspiring to do bad things in our society today, but the worst you can accuse the masons of is fostering a network of businessmen that help each other out. And even then, there's thousands of non-masonic networks that do exactly that without even pretending not to.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I don't like Freemasons because they harrass me... they sell illegal things... they lie... they set people up... they are narcs and henchmen for corrupt law enforcement along with the false cover of Homeland Security... you bastards should burn in hell...

[edit on 4-8-2006 by nihilanth]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
They often perpetrate the acts of "Cause-stalking"...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilanth
I don't like Freemasons because they harrass me... they sell illegal things... they lie... they set people up... they are narcs and henchmen for corrupt law enforcement along with the false cover of Homeland Security... you bastards should burn in hell...

Quick! Somebody hand this guy a tissue!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

you bastards should burn in hell...

Don't sugar coat it... tell us what you really think.

So, umm... nihilanth. Care to share what exactly happened in your life experience to make you write these sentiments? Especially considering they are so contrary to what most folks experience...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

[edit on 4-8-2006 by nihilanth]

Ummmm huh???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join