It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Okay I decided that I may as well offer my services to the rest of the ATS population instead of sitting in the dark and keeping them to myself.

Ask for an avvy. Describe roughly what you want and I will "make it so"! (allow for real life ((shudder)) interruptions)

Some examples of my avatars are in my photobucket album Link

[edit on 15/7/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Allow me to Welcome you to the inner circle of ATS Artists. The benefits are endless, and sometimes the Mod's give us cheap drinks on Fridays. Last night was a real shindig, you missed out.

Creating avatars can be alot of fun, especially when someone comes along with specific requests and your put on the clock to deliver. I like your work from what I've noticed on the site.

I maybe wrong but it seemed a few images were over the 160x320 pixels that ATS permits. Just alittle heads up incase you weren't aware, if you were then dish me out a 20 point demerit.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I know. They were just some pics I made/stole from Google/liked.

My album is just a place I put my pics, and only recently my avatars. The avatars all have JackofBlades writtten on them.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Allow me to Welcome you to the inner circle of ATS Artists. The benefits are endless, and sometimes the Mod's give us cheap drinks on Fridays. Last night was a real shindig, you missed out.

Man, I always miss out on everything!

Welcome to the club, Jack!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ahh Mech wasn't the same without you. Umbrax was getting alittle rowdy so they tossed him out early, 12m8keal2c was on the mic doin' some kareokee. Good laughs!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Ahh Mech wasn't the same without you. Umbrax was getting alittle rowdy so they tossed him out early, 12m8keal2c was on the mic doin' some kareokee. Good laughs!

I could almost see that! ROFL

Okay Jack, sorry for the hijack. Now Post your Wares. Show us what you've got!

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Here are some avvys I have made.

I can modify them if required or add text or whatever. Feel free to post an image request and I'll see what I can do.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Another. I've been busy recently and haven't had time to do much so there's only one now.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Two more using some images recently posted on the official Spider-Man movie boards.

Next, a pic of the not-so-well loved monster...

GINO
(Godzilla in name only)

[edit on 24/9/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
One for the British now!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Another I made in like three minutes. Just got GoW and heard the funniest line ever in it...

Dom: Ssh! Did you hear that?
Marcus: Relax. Its probably the wind.
Dom: Yeah right. When's the last time the wind said "Hostiles" to you?

If you want me to make you an avatar, just post in here what you want and I will see what I can do...

(even though its kinda dead in here.... on my own.... snf)

[edit on 21/12/06 by JackofBlades]

top topics

join