It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces on Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
HI there

yes i know im going to be referring to the late 90's again as i did in my first post about project serpo, however I've decided to post on ATS today, since i have been 2 lazy to previously..

Anyway again in the late 90's I met a guy on an IRC Chat room, I think it was called "UFO" on Dalnet..

he directed me to specific co-ordinates on the NASA Mars Geological Survey website where he had discovered a face on mars which absolutely you could not mistake for being a face .. it was perfectly circular with symmetrical eyes and nose, I showed this link to my cousin who took a look, and he then identified a Lions face to the right of it..

I dont have the details of where this is located anymore, but i have never ever seen anybody refer to it ever again.. perhaps that same guy who showed it to me in the first place is an ATS Member...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Talking about this one?

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

There should be a thread or two here that discusses it. I believe it's been debunked, as only shadows, and light. or something like that.

Did a quick search

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should find a lot more info there. Hope that helps!

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hi there

That is not the one..

thanks for posting tho.. as i said, i have not seen the face posted anywhere else , not that i have looked very hard, but its not one of the mainstream ones you see all over the place and on discovery channel etc.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yea the first one on top is shadows and sand formation. Is the one your talking about look anything like the one above?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
looks nothing like the above..
the outline of the face is perfectly circular.. with detailed eyes and nose..

FYI - I wouldnt post if i was not raising anything new with you guys..

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
looks nothing like the above..
the outline of the face is perfectly circular.. with detailed eyes and nose..

FYI - I wouldnt post if i was not raising anything new with you guys..

top topics

join