It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Women and Makeup

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
and your saying all this with a Angelina Jolie avatar? Well I think you can find the problem there

I regret to say that with you having your avatar its hard for me to think you are not a girl.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat

I regret to say that with you having your avatar its hard for me to think you are not a girl.

Only on alternate Thursdays.

btw - That's Kristanna Loken in the avatar. Total Babe!

She would probably look good after working in a coal mine all day, makeup or not!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
My wife is at the height of her most absolute, breath taking beauty first thing in the morning. When she first wakes up and her long blonde hair is uncombed, she isn't wearing one bit of make up, no perfume, and no fancy clothes, sometimes I find myself just staring at her. Sometimes I am so amazed at her natural beauty that I forget all about getting ready for work, and I just lay in bed and watch her sleep for a while.

If she wakes up and looks at me with her incredible green eyes, I can't help but smile and know that it is going to be a good day.

She wasn't wearing any makeup when I met her, she wasn't wearing it when I fell in love with her, and if she never wore any make up ever again that would be fine with me.

<< 1  2   >>

join