It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Technology behind Abductions ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Since our CNS relies heavily on electricity, inducing unconciousness can be done using the same route, either directly, by superimposing a direct current through the head against the natural flow (positive pole on backside), or influencing what's already there by a very strong magnetic field via the Hall Effect. it's a fringe subject, so not much is available in terms of links, although it IS being used for local applications, see www.saveyoursmile.com... , scroll down to 'electric nerve stimulation'.

Pretty much every abduction report starts with a sudden loss of conciousness, so a remote knock-out device is basically a requirement. if such equipment relies on electromagnetism, shielding and countering are no longer out of the question. f-ex. by reinforcing naturally existing currents.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I got a frequency device that I use that is made from Q-Link. It is the portable operated one that is put into a hat that has many layers of velostat on both sides of the device. See StopAbductions.com for info on the velostat. I've had it for a couple of years now and I still use it. Can't leave it on for too long though of the electric field it puts off will cause your feet to burn.

new topics

join