It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
After years of Bush manure, who's naïve enough to believe any of the myriad lies from the White House —
• that the Bush-Cheney administration had no advance warning of a terrorist plot against America in the summer of 2001
• that nobody anticipated the breech of the levees in New Orleans
• that Saddam Hussein was connected to 9/11 (alternating with lies that nobody ever said that)
• that Congressmen and Senators have access to the same
It's time to speak truth, not in a whisper but as loud as it can be shouted:
The truth is the opposite of whatever the Bush-Cheney administration says.
Their facts are dead wrong, always, week after month after year.
While lying that they're "protecting" America, Bush and Cheney have willfully made America far less safe, and made themselves enemies of everything that ever made this nation great.
The sum total of Bush-Cheney policies — on economics, foreign policy, the environment, privacy, civil rights, health, education, you name the topic — is the end of America as we know it.
intelligence the White House sees
• that "the smoking gun could come in the form of a mushroom cloud"
• that Social Security is nearing a meltdown
• that anyone who leaks a CIA agent's identity would be fired from this administration
• that "We do not engage in torture"
• that "Leave No Child Behind" has accomplished anything worthwhile
• that Bush-Cheney tax cuts helped anyone but the fabulously wealthy
• that the new prescription drug program helps seniors a fraction as much as it helps the pharmaceutical companies
• that Don Rumsfeld is doing a fine job
• that the prisoners on Guantanamo aren't prisoners, or that they were captured on the battlefield
• that the US has disrupted "at least ten" terrorist plots against America
• that seemingly every Muslim captured or killed is the number three man in al Qaeda
• that warrantless monitoring of your every phone call, email, and bank transaction has something to do with an alleged war on terror
• that reporting on Bush-Cheney lawbreaking imperils national security
• that the Clean Air Act cleans the air
• on and on and on
• lies and lies and more lies
• and then, more lies.
From his first Presidential lie, when he swore to uphold and defend the Constitution, who's stupid enough to believe Bush has told the truth about anything?
Says YOU, but that's ok, i can respect your undying love for this administration.
Originally posted by Techsnow
To sum it up Bush and Co. are doing a good job of handling the nation and while at the same time the middle east. I approve of the job.
[edit on 15-7-2006 by Techsnow]
But how could the government have been so unready for a crisis that was so widely predicted? It is simply not true, as Mr. Bush said yesterday, that nobody "anticipated the breach of the levees." In fact, experts inside and outside of government have issued repeated warnings for years about the city's unique topography and vulnerability, and those warnings were loudly and prominently echoed by the media both nationally and in Louisiana. How is it possible that city, state and federal authorities lacked an emergency plan that could be quickly activated?
full story here
original quote by: Techsnow
Bush said nobody anticipated, would you rather him have admit there was a 50/50 chance they would hold or fall.
Space, you're intelligent and you have my respect. Why dont you put together a list either debating this, point by point, or totally give us a new list of all the wonderful things this administration stands for. Really- equal time.
Originally posted by spacedoubt
MY name is Space, and I am a naiveaholic.
About the list..the comparative list..
Do I have to make up the list myself?
Or and I just go find one that I agree with, and post it here as an external source?