It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Mad as Hell and Isnt going to take it anymore?????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You are mad, but you will continue to take it, oh yes, you will take it.

1) You are not running for president. Do you think politicians grow on trees or fairy godmother waves her magic wand? Why do so many people think that by kicking, screaming and whining that they will get what they want. You are no longer a child, grow up and act like an adult.

2) You have no idea what politics is about ora clue as to what economics means. This is not some video game. The answer recieve is not always the answer you want. You will have to learn to deal with the fact that the world does not operate the way you want it to.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nogirt
You are mad, but you will continue to take it, oh yes, you will take it.

1) You are not running for president. Do you think politicians grow on trees or fairy godmother waves her magic wand? Why do so many people think that by kicking, screaming and whining that they will get what they want. You are no longer a child, grow up and act like an adult.

2) You have no idea what politics is about ora clue as to what economics means. This is not some video game. The answer recieve is not always the answer you want. You will have to learn to deal with the fact that the world does not operate the way you want it to.

point 1.)Politicians dont grow on trees they are bred from the hierarchy of this nation with little or no concept of the common mans plight.. And no one except you is talking about fairies and magic wands. we are fed up.. and if you bothered to read my post I plan on doing a hell of alot more than just "screamin and whining". And who the heck are you to to presume that besause people felt the need to vent that they are children? get down off the pedastool chief.

point 2.)I have alot more of an idea about politics than you could possibly fathom sir. As far as the world operating the way some of us want; I dont have to deal with it as you so bluntly put it.. I am going to DO something about it.. maybe you are content with corruption and deception running the country and the world; but I sir am not. Noone says this is a game.. this is real life and people like us actually care enough to pay attention to it.

Your entire post is condenscending and rude. Maybe you should try to understand that before action can be taken there must be dialogue and thats just what we are doing here at PTS. But you want to wrap this whole thing up into just a bunch of whiners.. because some of us wanted to vent out our frustrations(since that is the topic of this thread) is outright rude. If we do not voice our agreements/disagreements then how are the people in power ever supposed to know? And FYI I write to my representatives on a regular basis; for both positive and negative things I feel that they are doing, not just whine on Internet forums.
So in the future try to be alittle more considerate.

original quote by: nogirt
You are no longer a child, grow up and act like an adult.

maybe you should read the T&C for this site before insulting people. You might think I am being overly sensative.. but I beg to differ. The T&C is very clear about conduct. Click the link on my signature.. and when your finished reading it maybe you should apologize to the people in this thread for being so rude.

thank you for your time.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join