It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Mad as Hell and Isnt going to take it anymore?????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Yes, i woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I am pissed. I am pissed that our world is being run by religious nuts who wish to bring Armageddon and the Apocalypse to the forefront now.

I am mad as hell and do not want to take it anymore. I want this government we have here OUT OF OFFICE.

THEY, the sinister ones, are working with Israel to start the war of all wars. Call me crazy, call me insane....this is all masterminded crap to start WWIII.

I AM MAD AS HELL AND WILL NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Its time to stop the crap. NOW.

SO, how do i do it? Suggestions?????

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I suggest you go to the doctor.

Your post is contradictory. How can you not care the world is run by religious nuts while at the same time you want the U.S. to fall? Whats funny is you don't even realise that the U.S. are the only ones that are trying to deal with these religious nuts and believe me if the the U.S. wernt their enemy then someone else would be, thats just how religious nuts work.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
bla bla bla bla bla....

The US does not need to "fall" They need a new president and vice president that will turn things around. We are not YET a full fledged dictatorship. We dont "fall", we simply get new blood to come in and clean up the old.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
bla bla bla bla bla....

The US does not need to "fall" They need a new president and vice president that will turn things around. We are not YET a full fledged dictatorship. We dont "fall", we simply get new blood to come in and clean up the old.

I'm afraid that with a position of power also comes greed/ money and i'm more than sure a secret influence. (By this I mean the illuminati, both the UK and U.S Governments openly reported on their influence in politics).

I'm also more than sure that even if they did replace George Bush, the next in line will also recieve conspiracy theorists claiming they did this or at that. No matter what we do conspiracy theories will stay around, I mean just look at the main boards, posts from coffee being implemented for mind control to the apocalypse!

As for 'religious nuts', well I don't buy the fanatical Muslim ideal. The Muslim religion is of peace and much like Christianity, murder is looked down upon and is no way a path to heaven.

IMO, these men happen to be Muslims and use their religion as a drum call to all others in the hope other Muslims raise arms also. Too many people look at Iraqis as being of a lesser intelligence, the fact is they can see what is happening to their country, they know one of the main reasons for war. Well what better way to get back at your oppressors than to try and declare a holy war with millions of soldiers?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My advice to you is to first tone down your rhetoric.

The problem I see with people today is that when they hate the government, for perfectly good reasons I might add, the first thing they do is go marching and screaming their hate. In my eyes this accomplishes letting off some steam, nothing more.

To bring about true change is much more difficult. You must present yourself to the public as non-threatening as possible. You and I both know how power is being abused by government, but to tell the average person this will turn them off to your message.

Power must be gained within the system while following all of the rules. Plant yourself into your enemy and then destroy it from the inside. Just don't let yourself get corrupted when dealing with the dark side known as US politics. Stay strong Comrade.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nihilist Fiend
Plant yourself into your enemy and then destroy it from the inside. Just don't let yourself get corrupted when dealing with the dark side known as US politics. Stay strong Comrade.
...THAT is very profound but useless.
Bitching and moaning here everyday wont do it either. Any suggestions that would be functional and meaningful?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
1. Everyone put down their "good books" and use some common sense.
2. Vote in November.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You know dg I am very upset also I can not believe that in my state is primaries for governor and the county has everything so control to keep the Republicans governor in office that only selected voters got their letters to remember to go and vote.

In all the years that I have been a resident in this couty and this state only once I got a card for the presidential elections.

Meanwhile they keep anything else within close circles of desire voters.

Now what do you think about that.

Our elections from local to state are nothing than a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up America.

We need to take Corporate America out of politics

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm mad as hell, but I don't even know who to be mad at. It's easy to be mad at the present corrupt, greedy and arrogant administration. But they are just the spokespersons for something that is EVIL. Of course I know that change will feel good but will it really make any difference? We may be dealing with forces so powerful that our anger is pointless and really only serves to make them stronger.
Sorry to get metaphysical but I don't how else to explain how I feel.

I will continue to vote for people I feel are honorable; sadly I believe that this may be an exercise in futility.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Seriously I think we should get a list of demands, get signatures of reputable people and people in the news, our problems with the government in all houses, and post it all over Washingon DC and put it all over the government buildings...We aren't the only people who are at a loss with our current government (and I do not only mean Bush and Republicans), there was a poll on CNN that asked "would our country be better off if the government took a permanent vacation" 86% SAID YES.

EDIT: By the way, I am not going to believe anything fully anylonger. If there is a new terrorist attack, I am not going to jump around and let the younger generation get drafted for ANYONE. People say, "We are fighting for Israel" BS WE ARE. If anything, they are fighting for US corporate greed.

I am tired of the media in all countries, making the people in other countries look evil and hateful, when it is just a vicious cycle! The governments are the ones pinning us against other PEOPLE just like us. And I am just tired of it all.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Wake up America.

A 3rd World War with all its consequences might just be the only wake up call effective enough.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by Durden]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by Nihilist Fiend
Plant yourself into your enemy and then destroy it from the inside. Just don't let yourself get corrupted when dealing with the dark side known as US politics. Stay strong Comrade.
...THAT is very profound but useless.
Bitching and moaning here everyday wont do it either. Any suggestions that would be functional and meaningful?

Revolution. That usually takes care of corrupt governments though does it not? The only problems I see with that are, well it is messy, the whole innocent people caught in the middle and loosing their lives over something they care nothing about. Then again it would be a short rise up of angry people like yourself because no one will follow you. While American politics is corrupt all over, no one it seems doesn't have their hand in the cookie jar. We still are not a dictatorship of any sorts, we still have more freedoms here then anywhere else on earth. Maybe that is changing but it is changing relatively slowly and people get used to gradual change. WWIII is among us in this decade, maybe by the end of summer, and with it a wartime president always breaks the boundaries of the constitution, maybe then will people get angry and overthrow the government, but right now there is no need to. I think this is a planned invasion by Israel and the United States, Bush really wants Iran and this is his way in. Think about it, we wont believe the WMD Story, we wont believe the Terrorist Attack Story, we will believe the They Invaded Our Friend Story though.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I see you wish for a quick response to the problems of this nation. The only catch is that it took years upon years to create these issues, so it is impossible to get rid of them over night.

A call for open revolt is, I believe, too extreme at this point. Such violence would destabilize the US and would make it a lot harder to recover, even if we expelled our enemies.

The best option would be to get behind a candidate who wants sweeping reform. This may be hard to accomplish. It may come to a point where you or one of your friends has to put up or shut up and run for office.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Nihilist,

RUN FOR OFFICE. Ok, now there's real practicallity in that one. I can give it a shot. Should i run in the "Pink Party"? I think that sounds nice.
I hope you all vote for me.

I say IF EVERY AMERICAN rises (without violence) and picks certain days to protest, certain days not to consume, certain days not to buy gas, get a woodburning stove or a few of them for winter, Use your fireplaces instead of the $600/month heating charges, consume less of everything...it should send a message to Washington that we are going to take the bull by the horn as far as our homeland issues. the problem is, this administrations, just like daddy Bush's didnt GIVE A RATS BEHIND about what happened at home. They are all war and fixing OTHER peoples problems besides us. WHO CARES ABOUT US? Nobody.

I am doing something very soon. I am knocking down a wall that reveals a big fireplace and will be getting 2 woodburning stoves on top of that. Construction begins soon. I REFUSE to pay and go without medicine in the winter. All lightbulbs are energy savers.

As far as what happens overseas? Well, i'm working on it. As i said, i am not going to sit around and allow the world to screw me much longer....all this, i hope to accomplish without violence.

Will i do it? Who knows, but i am going to try. BTW, bush says we're addicted to oil?
That's such an oxymoron....from a not so bright individual... :shk:
Beleive me, he WANTS you to spend at the pump. He wants you to CONSUME and pay thru your nose. Keep that in mind when he seemingly says something to make it look like we should be doing what i'm going to do as far as saving energy.

I'm not doing it because he said to do it- I'm doing it out of common sense, unlike him.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
the game can never change when the real players are already pre-ordained!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well it is here where we will just have to disagree. I applaud you on your actions, but your suggestion of one big protest day will not change the issues with America.

There needs to be some new blood in Washington, and by this I mean new thinkers as well. Our leaders today have a vested interest in how profits are for large companies, even if these goals endanger the country at the same time. This said, we need officials who are more open to alternative fuels as a source of energy. This is the key to solving foreign problems because without the need for oil the US could leave the middle east to itself.

You scoff at the idea of one such as yourself running for office, well this is a sad state. If people don't want to be president then run for city council or Congress, anything to get involved. Even if you start a grass roots organization that works on behalf of the community to meet with your respective representatives. No official duty, but you still voice the concerns of your peers.

I see it as almost impossible to change the minds of men, but very easy to change the men themselves.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ok, so you're saying there is nothing we can do. Its ok, i feel like you do all the time.

Constant Peaceful protesting should go on weekly. In every county, every City, every day. Notice i said peaceful. I am not pro-violence, at least not yet. Its not necessary to be violent. If everyone in the United States of America devotes one day a week, the same day, to protest, believe you me, the message would start getting out- it would have to.
This would have to be a constant show of masses, at least once a week. Now there would be a start.

And the whispering....
I was at a reception after a wake, not a happy occasion yesterday, but i saw an aunt of my husbands. She started "whispering" to me how she felt. I got so engrossed with her and how she sees this government, that i forgot where i was.

Some of you would find it very suitable for me that i was at the church yesterday where all the Kennedy's got married, babtized, and usually hold all services.

But back to the subject of whispering.....that in itself tells you that we are not very free to speak openly, doesnt it????

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
We may be dealing with forces so powerful that our anger is pointless and really only serves to make them stronger.
Sorry to get metaphysical but I don't how else to explain how I feel.

I will continue to vote for people I feel are honorable; sadly I believe that this may be an exercise in futility.

Bingo!!!!!

Seriously, dg, I wonder what the future will bring.
I KNOW I cannot trust my government since 22 November, 1963 and I have a sinking feeling that distrust should go much further back in time.

I think the best thing we can do is keep ourselves as fit and healthy as possible, keep our ears to the ground, prepare for whatever as well as you can.

WWIII??? I don't believe that, but my crystal ball is broken.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I thought this was the perfect place to vent this because..

I am mad as hell and dont want to take it anymore

I've had all me can stands and I cant stands no more-Popeye

Thats It! I am getting into politics.. I am either going to help turn this crap around or I am going to get shot trying.

But I cannot stand idle any longer. I am going to begin with my local offices and work my way up.. screw it.. This country needs a big fat wake up call.. and I have the trumpet. so cover your ears America... Tones comin to town.

I am going to help fix this country even if it kills me.

Dont worry I am going to do this the right way.. I am not going to kill,steal,lie or anything like what our current leadership does with such impunity!

But the hippocracy and lack of accountability HAS GOT TO STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for letting me rant.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I often feel as if "I am mad as hell.....and I won't take it anymore". But reality hits me and my emotions are tempered. Oh, I still feel frustrated, angry, and yes, confused, but I still feel that something must be done. However, I know that one question always rises to the surface; What can "I" do to change things....to change anything?

I can make positive changes in my own life. I can make positive changes in my own life-style, in my own family and, perhaps, within my own "circle of friends", neighborhood and community. Aside from that, I am faced, ultimately, with the very same questions that gave rise to my anger and frustration at the way things are -- the reality of the situation, of life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join