It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

introducing myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hi,
My name's sasha, 17/m, i come from moscow originally, but have moved to the ukraine.
am thrilled to have finally found this forum,
this site's like no other, the people r in gear, keeping the site's slogan alive

(what slogan? deny ignorance)

open mindedness is definitely of great value in this forum[i coudnt help but notice on occasion
], it seems im the only ruski on here....
but i'll do what i can to support the other side of the arguments(when relating to the ruski side of things that is
), since there are more n enough U.S based oppinions to motivate some concern on my part
patriotic? yes i know

im really glad to have found some intellect on the net...dare i say?i was beginning to lose hope, my aim's to make as many friends as i can on here, it seems the more arguments i read the more i know. that i value more than life in itself

i am mainly interested in the
conspiracy theories on here( i have tormented my judgement, therefore altering my perception of truth in itself, ever since sept/11th things have really kicked into action, the afghan-american conflicts,the 2nd gulf war...a pattern has taken form).
and
Area51....people, you've got amazing stuff on this site, the debates are phenomenal, brilliant stuff!! *dies laughing*, it's like, i've always wanted to know about this *shakes his head in disbelief*
u can tell im thrilled ai?

i guess that concludes my intro

cordially
Cyrus.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Cool, I'm in the UK, not been here long myself...

you said you could talk from the russian perspective, as a russian what do you think happened to the Kursk submarine, i know what they say on TV but what does the average person think happened??

The americans say it was a torpedo that went off inside

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kobyoshimaru
Cool, I'm in the UK, not been here long myself...

you said you could talk from the russian perspective, as a russian what do you think happened to the Kursk submarine, i know what they say on TV but what does the average person think happened??

The americans say it was a torpedo that went off inside

i think they should've pointed their torpedo testing in the opposite direction, russia's always been subject to great losses...but this is ridiculous

another thing comes to mind as i type this out....the kursk k141 was given some sort of award for being the best submarine in it's fleet

was it really that hard to steer away from the missiles the american sub responded to the test-fire from the k141?

i guess russians need to learn how to build smaller/faster subs..

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
sorry im not sure exactly what you mean, do you say the kursk fired a "test shot" and an american sub responded with a real torpedo, if so thats pretty shocking, and if so why leave the front bit of the sub on the bottom if they could prove it was another sub that sank it?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   

sorry im not sure exactly what you mean, do you say the kursk fired a "test shot" and an american sub responded with a real torpedo, if so thats pretty shocking, and if so why leave the front bit of the sub on the bottom if they could prove it was another sub that sank it?

american propaganda has means and ways of evading suspicion, the k141 sub was totalled out in a few minutes...an american sub is the most likely conclusion since the test-fire results from the k141 were positive(surprise,surprise,
they were meant to simply explode at proximity from a stationary object)...meaning, the tests might have hit an unspecified target without full explosion upon impact(test-fires r never fully loaded for obvious reasons)
i think it was a retaliation from an american sub, only the sub realized their error all too soon and fled the scene.
since the "k141 provoked" an attack from the other sub(i dont know if it was american or not.btw...another point to be made clear
), the matter was set at rest as a unilateral lack of etiquette from both sides(the russians wouldn't under ANY circumstances have let anything this big go, unless they were faced by some bigger force, the U.S for instance).
i hope i havent lost you.....it's this theory every1 knows about, but the news has blacked out on the details due to the blotching of the amerian defence system if it was to get out..enough "blotching" has occured during the 2nd gulf war to double the hate from the middle eastern regions, remember when the amerians got to the city center in iraq? covering saddam's statue's face with the american flag, man... in a word "outrageous"...the middle eastern reaction to that was just gruesome.

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Nice to have you onboard. Love to hear your opinions on this criminal lout, Bush.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i re-edited my answer to the kursk disaster....it's a lot clearer now i promise

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Nice to have you onboard. Love to hear your opinions on this criminal lout, Bush.

thx colonel, it's good to be onboard, oppinions on bush ai?

there's a lot more where that came from...we need to setup a post d-e-d-i-c-a-t-e-d to all his goonish activities dating from his first appearance as president.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
dont get me wrong...i dont intend to make a mockery out of the american leader

i just dont see any fault in summing up all the useless things he'd ever said/implied/meant to say/envisioned etc...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

No, please do. This is a free country....

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Good Theory Cyrus and pretty plausable.

You certainly would'nt see it on the evening news

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by Kobyoshimaru]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Cyrus

No, please do. This is a free country....

yours is....mine kinda lets me down in that specific sector

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   

it seems im the only ruski on here....

hey, i might not have been born there, but i am pretty much 100% russian blood, regardless, i'm looking forward to your future posts my ruski friend

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Good Theory Cyrus and pretty plausable.

You certainly would'nt see it on the evening news

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by Kobyoshimaru]

the theory only seems plausible...when in actual fact it's worthy of being yet another rense.com MYTH

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#

it seems im the only ruski on here....

hey, i might not have been born there, but i am pretty much 100% russian blood, regardless, i'm looking forward to your future posts my ruski friend

thx bro, i hope i have some influence...

top topics

join