It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Final Countdown?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Is this the beginning of the end? I’m not trying to sound too alarmist, but the fuse has finally been lit in the Middle East.

Abduction of Israeli soldiers by terrorist groups such as Hamas and Hizbolla has invited a swift response by Israel. Not to be cowered down, the Hizbs have fired hundreds of rockets into Israel and even severely damaged an Israeli ship, which was part of the naval blockade, by a UAV.

It is well known that these terror groups are being funded by Iran and Syria who are now using this opportunity to wage a proxy war against Israel.

This conflagration is going to affect us all. There will be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

And as far as predictions go, WW III will commence in 2006 and six years later end in a nuclear holocaust – in 2012!

Now does this date ring a bell?




posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
There does seem to be many tie in's to the year 2012.
Ive found quite a few different views and what is going to happen in the year 2012.
Having said that though, the same can be said for the year 2000.
Millinum bug, numorous books written about the dread of 2000, yet nothing happened.

The simple fact is, no one knows ...



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well,

If all goes according to plan, it will happen....soon.

Say what you will, but the catalyst to all this has been George W Bush, IMO. In my opinion. This, like 9/11 and everything else has been orchestrated by the powers that be (many nations are cooperating) and short of some divine intervention, all hell is going to break loose. They want to fullfill prophesy, bring on Armageddon, the Apocalypse, etc.
They want to reduce the planets population- But they're staying. Remember, these very warmongers will (or hope to be) protected in their lavish underground bunkers.

Evidently, we are all too stupid to do anything about it. There should have been some kind of revolution by now. YES. Why hasnt there been? Because we're all too stupid- all of us. So we will get what we deserve.

This, like 9/11, is all orchestrated, IMO. Israel, abduction of soldiers, everything.

Whatever. I'm ready to meet my maker. Who wants to live anyway?



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
what i think is we are seeing the middle east in a similar position to europe before ww1, where everyone in europe expected war to break out.

without ww1 and ww2 europe would not be one continent today, we probably would be still be bitter with each other.

i think the world wants that place sorted out, and many believe that a major war there is going to happen sooner or later. maybe war is the only answer like it was for europe 100 years ago.

we see the news agencies trying to blame iran, so we never know whats going on behind scenes to start a war.

but what ever happens the world will still be here tomorrow, and will not end. book of revelations mean ending one time period and the transition into another. the world is waiting for a brighter tomorrow, and a fresh beginning to the middle east.

the problem the world has is if they start talking again, we will be back in the future debating this again, and it will go on like that for ever. people also have to remember you do not want this when iran gets the nukes it wants.



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Say what you will, but the catalyst to all this has been George W Bush.


I think you need a reality check.

This whole thing is nothing more than "Round 2006" of the Crusades. George Carlin said it right when he stated that "more people have been killed by organized religion than any thing else in history" (I paraphrased this to avoid violating the TOC on profanity). This was going to happen sooner or later, even if Al Gore had won the 2000 election. Trying to place the blame on George Bush is just an excuse to not look at the bigger picture. Certain elements of the Muslim religion are bent on having their religion and views dominate the world. The Christians have tried the same thing, although with a slightly more pacifistic method. The sooner people realize that this has nothing to do with governments, the sooner this may come to an end.



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
i do agree that religion has caused alot of problems. governments know the worst sort of people to control are people that believe in god. this is why america and uk has turned its society into one of material goods, where government wants the people to look at it above all others.

the middle east war will be about 3 religions. i say again that what is going in in middle east will remind people of what happened 100 years ago in europe when every one knew that there was going to be a war. after 2 world wars europe calmed down and today is on the verge of being united.

so i like others believe that war may be the only solution in the middle east, as it has many similarities to the situation in europe 100 years ago. these people will never learn to live with one another, so its a case of history repeating itself, like what happened in europe.

whether this war happens now or not, it is most probably going to happen. although people do not want wars, the human race seems to be sick of this situation, because it effects everyone on the planet whether we like it or not.

i am just not sure this is the right time, for this war, but what will be will be.



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
There does seem to be many tie in's to the year 2012.
Ive found quite a few different views and what is going to happen in the year 2012.
Having said that though, the same can be said for the year 2000.
Millinum bug, numorous books written about the dread of 2000, yet nothing happened.

The simple fact is, no one knows ...


2000, i believe, was an arbitrary year, chosen by alarmists who love to prey on the fear (and pockets) of gullible people. to tell the truth i never heard anything concerning the year 2000 before the coming of the date...
and no, the world will not end. humans will die, but the world will live on


as it stands (from my point of view), the leaders of the world are in fact, mad with greed and an insatiable lust for power. while Isreal bombs Lebonon on behalf of some fringe group, the so called "most powerful" leaders of the world are twiddling their thumbs, while whistling some incoherent tune, all the while ignoring the mid-eastern leaders who are probably secretly gathering together to plot the demise of Isreal all together. Notice that not one Middle Eastern country/leader has stood up and spoken out against Isreals actions, other than that nutcase who heads Iran, and we already know how he feels about the jews.

...should this really be in politics?

[edit on 15-7-2006 by karby]

[edit on 15-7-2006 by karby]



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
adding: as far as Bush is concerned:
i've gone from a neutral opinion of bush (2000), to a positive one (2001-2002), to arrogant (2003) to negative/dislike(2004 -2006). now...i simply pity the man. the mistakes in his presidency didn't really start until he uncovered the festering boil we all know as the iraq war. i was all for him in afganistan, but after that it just went downhill from there. in retrospect, i truly believe he wanted to bring stability to iraq and possibly the mid east (of course, all this was to happen after the US firmly established a permanent base in the mid eastern region and syphoning all proceeds and oil off to the good ol US of A, while still leaving the iraqi people poor and destitute), but bad leadership, timing, bad (read: madeup) intel, and worst of all bad planning and corruption turned that possible dream in to one of today's biggest nightmares. *sigh* oh well...



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
My reality check has been checked by a local doc and is fine, thank you.

You dont agree, say so. No need to insinuate that i live on cloud #9. My reality is

very real, and obvious to most of us. Had it not been for 9/11, Bush & Co, the orchestration of all this evil, the world might still be a somewhat liveable place.

I BLAME GEORGE W BUSH AND HIS LUCIFERIAN GOONS for the state of the world today. THEY are the ones who started the ball rolling, my friend.

Sure, the Middle East, (i did go to school) has always been in a turmoil. What is happening is just snowballing from the tensions and demands of one government close to home.



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
My reality check has been checked by a local doc and is fine, thank you.

You dont agree, say so. No need to insinuate that i live on cloud #9. My reality is

very real, and obvious to most of us. Had it not been for 9/11, Bush & Co, the orchestration of all this evil, the world might still be a somewhat liveable place.

I BLAME GEORGE W BUSH AND HIS LUCIFERIAN GOONS for the state of the world today. THEY are the ones who started the ball rolling, my friend.

Sure, the Middle East, (i did go to school) has always been in a turmoil. What is happening is just snowballing from the tensions and demands of one government close to home.


i am not saying you are right or wrong, but the human race gave over there lifes and power to these people. so in reality it is the peoples fault we are in this situation, no matter who is responsible.



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The people did not "hand over" their lives to this administration, they were stolen from them. We are fighting to get our country back now.



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
i do agree that religion has caused alot of problems. governments know the worst sort of people to control are people that believe in god. this is why america and uk has turned its society into one of material goods, where government wants the people to look at it above all others.

the middle east war will be about 3 religions. i say again that what is going in in middle east will remind people of what happened 100 years ago in europe when every one knew that there was going to be a war. after 2 world wars europe calmed down and today is on the verge of being united.

so i like others believe that war may be the only solution in the middle east, as it has many similarities to the situation in europe 100 years ago. these people will never learn to live with one another, so its a case of history repeating itself, like what happened in europe.

whether this war happens now or not, it is most probably going to happen. although people do not want wars, the human race seems to be sick of this situation, because it effects everyone on the planet whether we like it or not.

i am just not sure this is the right time, for this war, but what will be will be.


I couldn't agree with you more here. I think if you want to sum it up the middle east just needs a war and a good power check.



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Andy, there is one HUGE difference to the situation prior to WWI --- the prevelance of serious WMD. Not that WWI was any cakewalk --- nothing could be farther from the truth --- but the current situation is far more grave. My feelings about POTUS aside, the ME conflict is inevitable. There are too many players who are sworn to its utter demise.



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
no i meant it reminds you of it, as there are two sides that have built up this hatred and know that sooner or later we will have war. i am not saying it is exactly the same.

but when you look at europe, it may never have joined forces like it has today, if we never had ww1 and ww2.

what they did to germany is totaly rip the country to shreds and rebuild it with a presence from america and england always there.this is what israel and america plan for the middle east too. they see the problems in iraq and see that they have to look at every country in the middle east, and look to remake them from a beginning like they did with germany.

countries on both sides before ww1 had wmd's, these were used in both world wars if i remember rightly. so they did have these sort of weapons, before ww1. obviously not nukes, but i mean chemical weapons.

in europe too, the question of which power base will win through, whether it would be france, england and there lot or germany austria and there lot. you see the same in middle east today. even though israel is by far the bigger player, iran and syria are also looking for more power. if iran get nukes, they may get some power, but like europe in ww1, israel has america, like england and france had america in ww1, and ww2.

so how is it really different. back 100 years ago, people were also jumping at the bit for the first world war, like many today just want this middle east thing sorted, and most of us know, it probably will take a war to get the situation sorted.

all the stuff in middle east is still about 1 or 2 things, namely power and money.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by andy1033]



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by dgtempe
Say what you will, but the catalyst to all this has been George W Bush.


I think you need a reality check.

This whole thing is nothing more than "Round 2006" of the Crusades.


I think her reality is just fine. This admin. has had it hard for Iran for a long time, they just need an excuse it can at least partially sell to the public. "Sending the prisoners to Iran". WHY? "The munitions that hit the Israeli ship was IRAN made". That's probably true. "Iranian solders supposedly helped with this attack." REALLY? Sounds like SOP for the Bush admin. Can you just see it now? BREAKING NEWS, "Iran has [done something] to Isreal, US airstrikes have been launched".



posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
The people did not "hand over" their lives to this administration, they were stolen from them. We are fighting to get our country back now.
With lie upon lie upon another lie. The stolen elections, then the lies.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join