It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Likes Stargate!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hey so just wondering if anyone here is a fan of the stargate world, their new season just started yesterday and was awesome.

Stargate has been an incredible show and for 10 seasons now that is incredible.
So is here.....

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thats my favorite show! Then comes Battlestar Galatica!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I LOVE STARGATE

Yesterdays season openers were typical....OOoOO hey guys were back oo and this is what we did before just incase you forogt and this is what we think we are going to do....were glad to be back hope you are glad to have us back....

LOL

I was a lil perterbed that Battle Sare Gallactica didnt aire last night with the Stargates....I wonder if set production and filming just took longer than usual...

ANyways im already looking forward to next week..its going to be great....

So....What do you all like better

Atlantis or the Original...

Personall specially without Jack im starting to like Atlantis more.....that and it seems like they tried to dumb Sam down which is totallly not cool.

Did anyone see the whole science behind Stargate thing....

I didnt like it all that much it was just wierd to here the Character Samantha Carter talking in such a wierd way...i dont know....but ... I still love Stargate

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
hey yea, RDA is awesome, yea i miss him alot, he brought so much laughter and crazy crazy things........ I he needs to come back..... hahahha SG1 will always be the best..... but joe flannigan is awesome, he seems alot like RDA......hahahaha yea, so next week , i dont what will happen, Its all about going back to merlins lab, i bet there plan is to find that weapon, but they run into trouble trying to get it and it gets all drown out, and the Ori will not make it to earth untill the end of the season so..... hahaha we never know.... I think the replicators are the only ones who can fight the ori though...hahaha

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I wish there still was a Colonel O'Neel. Anyone know what happened to him? Did he retire? And didnt the doctore die?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think its funny that the Orai are claiming that they are the good ones....it will be interesting to see how the writers get them self out of the corner they wrote themselves into....

One thing that did peeve me was that they arent doing a good job crossing over between the two series. In atlantis last night when Dr. Weer came back to Earth it was like it wasnt any kind of big deal that all those ships had been destroyed and that the orai were in the galaxy...etc...you get my picture?

Im really wondering how they are going to write the Wraith into this picture as it is only logical that they will attempt to reach earth.....LIke maybe the orai will be forced to fight the Wraith which will enturn help the ancient to fight the orai....I dont know but its going to be an awesome series

Any speculation on what they are going to do with Battlestar gallactica

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
For MAjor General jack oniel as it now, he never retired from the milatary, but in real life he did, in SG1 he was promoted and works at the pentagon.

Doctor frazier was killed saving a mans life behind enemy lines.

For the wraith and Ori, the only thing that can happen is Sg1 and atlantis to merge where now the atlantis team holds a wraith ship, because they had to ditch the deadilus, from now there is no more wriath going to attck earth but there will be the Ori there soon, hopefully somehow the Ancients will find out and give the humans some master weapon to wipe out the Ori, but in all hopes the child of the Ori might turn and help the humans also.

For battlestar galactica it has a teaser out right now, but do not know when it will air.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
For MAjor General jack oniel as it now, he never retired from the milatary, but in real life he did, in SG1 he was promoted and works at the pentagon.

Doctor frazier was killed saving a mans life behind enemy lines.

didnt O Neel (two Es) (he always says that) get promoted to General of the SGC?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
yea and then on to the pentagon

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I used to like this show, but since my Favorite characters from Farscape came on the show, it just hasn't felt, you know, right. My favorite show is now Doctor Who which suits my personality far more then the "Shoot First, Ask Questions Later" brand of SciFi shows that are currently so popular atm.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I dont get Doctor Who b/c I never really felt like watching a whole episode.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
now doctor who is whole different story, yea i dont much about him, but in teh uk its a big thing i hear......

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
now doctor who is whole different story, yea i dont much about him, but in teh uk its a big thing i hear......

It's a good show, it's quite different from all the standard sci-fi out there atm. As original as Farscape with writers of similiar calibur. And ya, it's a successful franchise, it's just finished it's 28th season.

Anyways to get back on topic....

Who knows, both Stargates could get good again if Browder hits his stride, though he best plays Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Victims ala John Chriton. Oh the memories... ; the Atlantis team gets a shakeup(like replacing weir with someone who can actually act and that other dude who's an O'Neil clone, kill him off as well. Keep Rodney McKay though, he is the best character on the show)

[edit on 16-7-2006 by sardion2000]

[edit on 16-7-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Stargate, was and still as possibly one of the better shows on T.V today.

new topics

top topics

join