It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

doesnt the bible say.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
world war 3 will be fought in the middle east? if someone can confirm this it would be pretty true..

this is the start of WWIII as we know it.. it will become nuclear.. there will be a Draft in the U.S. and since im turning 18 next year i feel that i will be drafted... but im not one of those people who will run away from my country.. i will stand and defend what we have rightfully stood for since we first came here.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
world war 3 will be fought in the middle east? if someone can confirm this it would be pretty true..

this is the start of WWIII as we know it.. it will become nuclear.. there will be a Draft in the U.S. and since im turning 18 next year i feel that i will be drafted... but im not one of those people who will run away from my country.. i will stand and defend what we have rightfully stood for since we first came here.

No the Bible says nothing about WWIII. It does talk a lot about wars but no mention of WWIII.

Now take a deep breath...Inhale through your nose and exhale out your mouth. Try to slow your heart beat with each breath.

Now you calm now? Good. LOL I am glad you are so pumped up about USA but I think we will be ok. The Jews and the Arab just like to blow off steam every few years, think pressure cookers. As long as you are not an Arab or Jew you should be alright.

Now go to sleep you have summer reading to finish up LOL

/I keed I keed

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i dont have summer reading.. and i hate reading unless its a book about war. boom headshot. i can dance all day

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I bet Uncle Sam wants YOU :~]

crt

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I thought this was WWIII

"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
^ sounds like what is happening today in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
People always say its WW3...EVERY time this happens...the 6 day war, Yom Kippur war, gulf war one, gulf war two, now this. So far it hasnt and i doubt it will happen this time either just because it hasnt happened before.

As far as the Bible goes, Armegeddon is an actual territory in the middle east and the final war will be fought there. That does not mean this conflict is the beginning of Armegeddon any more than any of the previous middle east wars i mentioned in my first sentence.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So what if the bible says.....
Surely there are not any grown ups here that believe that the bible can say what the future will be? Maybe it has this week winning pools numbers too. The book is an edited collection of various stories, myths, allegories, rules and songs. It is a pretty poor historical document at the best of times and has shown nothing in its writings about any recent events. You'd have better luck with Nostradamus or the horoscope section of the newspaper to find accurate predictions of war.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Interesting though that the Bible predicted Israel would become a country again (it did so in 1948) and also predicted that Jerusalem would belong to Israel again (did so in 1967) and also said the genration that witnessed these events come to pass would be the last. Thats pretty good considering when it was written Israel didnt exist nor was Jerusalem a part of it. Also it speaks of the Revived Roman Empire in the last days. Funny how "THE TREATY of ROME" was signed in 1948 when the European Union came into existence. Im not saying everything is true, but there are coincidences that should be paid attention to. Then again, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I believe there is some verse in the Bible that refers to a battle that is suppose to kill 2/3 of earth's inhabitants.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Also in Revelations it speaks of an Army fro the East consisting of 200 million soldiers sent to battle in Armageddon.

Isnt it funny how China's premiere boasted several years ago that China could field a "people's Army of 200 million"? Coincidence im sure but still interesting.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If my memory serves me correctly Nostradamus predicted that the anti-Christ would wear a Blue turban.

I interprate that prediction as someone from the greater Persian Royal family.

Could this be Osama Bin Laden or someone else?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The anti-christ is a great deceiver...he will claim to be a prince of peace but will actually lead the planet to unparalelled destruction. I dont think anyone in the world will be bluffed into thinking bin Laden is a peace maker and will unify the nations.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
III. 31 Final battle in Middle East.
Aux champs de Mede, d'Arabe et d'Armenie
Deux grands copies trois fois s'assembleront
Pres du rivage d'Araxes la mesnie
Du grand Soliman en terre tomberont

Translated to -

In the fields of Media, Arabe, and Armenia
Two great armies shall assemble three times
Near the Arabic shore or Persian Gulf
The Israelites on land shall tumble

COMMENT: Western armies shall pursue the Muslim armies all the way to Iranian soil or Middle East. The Jews shall be drawn into the conflict and shall suffer greatly.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

If my memory serves me correctly Nostradamus predicted that the anti-Christ would wear a Blue turban.

I interprate that prediction as someone from the greater Persian Royal family.

Could this be Osama Bin Laden or someone else?

no Bin Laden is Persian, they (that person) would be of Iranian descent

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

Well maybe but then again in the 'sermon on the mount' it was said "ask and ye shall receive". Trust me I've tried it, doesn't work. So if the bible can lie about that.....

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Honestly I can't remember if the man in the Blue turban was a signal for the end of days or
the anti-Christ.

Just a few moments ago, I saw the news broadcast from Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah .

He was wearing a Blue Turban

Edit:

Found it

Out of the country of Greater Arabia
Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed...
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by FallenFromTheTree]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
^^ ya right when i read the blue turban comment i remembered seeing on TV today that guy wearing the blue turban... weird.

new topics

top topics

join