It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Location of armageddon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
www.templebuilders.com...
Look at this map, between haifa and where it says in big letters 'Samaria' you will find Megiddo, just start at the 'S' in samaria go strait up from there, at the midway point, there it is, Megiddo.

The location of Armageddon, the final battle, according to the bible.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
while thats very informative and all.....what does that have to do with prediciting anything. this should probably be posted in the BTS spirtuality and theology section, because your post doesnt identify any specific prediction.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Which comes from "Parr Megiddo" = Armagedon.
The actual area from what I've 'heard' as good as that is, is that the EXACT place is Parr Megiddo - Parr meaning hill or Mount (In Megiddo). From an archealogical/historical standpoint Parr Megiddo was where Two major trade routes intersected. So if you add the fact that when an invading army takes over someplace the very place that it would start would be --- alltogether now - at the trading routes. This would restrict the flow of goods and services into the area in the crosshairs for domination or anihillation.

So when the Bible is saying it will take place at megiddo in a prediction standpoint it's probly more correct to state that armagedon will begin at the most important trading center of the world (which at the time that this section of or whathave you of the bible was being written would have probly been Parr Megiddo).

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Megiddo, as predicted by the bible and what many believe to be the predicted location of armageddon, my post is in fact in the right sectiion, 'predictions and prophecy'

If you wish, you can check out what wikipedia says about the location of the predicted biblical event:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
yea i know what meggido is, im a christian and all. usually things like this when just refering to places within prophesy and just giving general info are in the theology section. people usually post stuff about specfic people that predict things or events that are up and coming etc...

Digitalgrl

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't see where you are coming from, are you just here trolling to bash my post, or are you going to add something worthwhile?

I am agnostic, therefore not a christian, I don't even play one on TV, but I do believe that the world has prophets, and I am interested in those things that are written by prophets, wether it be Nostrodamus, Daniel, Jesus, St. John of Patmos, or whoever claims to see into the future.

I also see, what in my minds eye could be the beginnings of Armageddon, if one wants to relate the proximity of Megiddo to current events in Israel and Lebanon.
It's not far away.
Thanks for your input.

new topics

top topics

join