It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim is dim-lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"In the last few weeks, the North Koreans have just kept the trains, sending the Chinese crews back across the border. North Korea just ignores Chinese demands that the trains be returned, and insists that the trains are part of the aid program"

I am sorry, but that has got to be the stupidist thing to do to the country that feeds and protects u.

www.strategypage.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
lol what a abounch of noobs, I hope the comi's kick these comi' butts over this train set.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon ....North Korea just ignores Chinese demands that the trains be returned, and insists that the trains are part of the aid program....

That is the funniest thing I've read all day!

This guy tests a couple of missles, and thinks he can play with the big boys!

It seems that South Korea does'nt have very solid plans, either.

from the original posters link also

The South Koreans believe that if they just keep the North Korean leaders from doing anything too destructive (especially to South Korea), eventually the tragicomic house of cards up north will just collapse. Not much of a plan, but so far, no one's come up with anything better.

source = www.strategypage.com...

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Funny how satirical spoof news gets confused with reality and starts circulating as real news. Maybe they should start a new TV series called "Jong's Believe it or Not!"

Just last month, Jung Il confiscated a fleet of Chinese trains meant to deliver food aid claiming that the vehicles were part of the relief effort itself. Since that time, Jung Il and his cadre of advisors have been scrambling to find a way for their cash-strapped government to feed its people and, more importantly, make the payments on those shiny new missiles they keep launching into the Sea of Japan.

"Do you have any money?" asked Jung Il of diplomats who had visited the Presidential palace to appeal for calm. "I would like to spend all your money at the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!"

www.ridiculopathy.com...

Meanwhile China must of got them ghost trains back:

U.N. agrees on resolution against N. Korea
After China threatened to veto any mention of Chapter 7, Britain and France offered language that would remove any reference to it, diplomats said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Funny how satirical spoof news gets confused with reality and starts circulating as real news. Maybe they should start a new TV series called "Jong's Believe it or Not!"

Regenmacher,

btw - that still does'nt mean he's not dim. lol

top topics

join