It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hello From The Other Global Politics FSME!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as the new Forum Subject Matter Expert for the Other Global Politics forum!

Im here to help and to encourage members to post outstanding threads and replies on all things global and political.

I would also like to solicit suggestions and ideas on how to improve this forum. All ideas are welcome and just give me a reason to applaude you! Those 1,500pts will come in very handy with some of the soon-to-arrive changes to PTS.

So come on, get posting those political masterpieces and give me an excuse to applaude your good work. I've got an itchy applaude-button finger and im dying to issue them!

Let's get the discussions flowin'

[edit on 14/7/06 by subz]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Subz thanks for your post and for taking on the FSME position.

I do have a suggestion. What if there was a weekly political question? You know, one that is just a little provocative. Some examples:

Where do you think our country is headed? Where do you see it in 10 years time?

What do you think will come of the present Middle East conflict heating up?

Should animals have legal rights and if so, what should they be?

Who's your favorite reporter/writer on politics?

What's your favorite internet political news source?

Just some thoughts.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well another nice choice for this board I know you will do very nice.

I can not wait to see some good threads emerging from this places.

No that I need the points

But I will love to be able to participate.

One topic that has been under estimated is the Global politics and its influences all around the world.

Here in the US we tend to keep everything as if we are the center of everything.

But many will be surprise how other countries are now taking that center state from us and dictating how policies are to be play around.

In the world of economics, politics and survival of the fittest.

Is US keeping ahead of the emerging superpowers or we are to much involve on making money that we forget that others once third world countries are turning out not to be in the third position anymore.

This will be a fantastic forum.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The Wait Is Over

Originally posted by marg6043
I can not wait to see some good threads emerging from this places.

That's the cool part: we're already seeing some excellent threads on PTS right now!

I'm seeing a dramatic improvement in the quality of discussion on PTS, and we're only getting started.

Here in what is now Other Global Politics (I'm seeing if we can rename this forum to "Global Politics" and broaden its purview), you are in very good hands with your host, FSME subz.

Many questions which have long been left unasked on ATS are about to be answered here.
up:

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thanks guys

I like that idea Forestlady and I'll start that ball rolling straight away
Keep the ideas coming guys.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
subz (lowercase s, dang me for not fixing it for game Lol.),

Glad to see you as FSME in Other Global Politics. All you guys are doing a terrific job with PTS. I plan on spending a lot of time in here.

Regards,

Kellter

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey subz - congratulations! ...and thanks for taking on the job.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thanks Sofi and Kellter!

Sofi, can I coax you into posting one of your killer indepth threads in here please?

top topics

join