It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else had physical or psychological problems after a contact experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This might be totally paranoid (probably) but I just found some very interesting information on another part of ATS, that sort of relates to my contact experiences, and my last two threads that I started.

I was wondering if there is anyone else out there who has had a contact experience of some sort, and then later on developed either an endocrine problem (such as a thyroid problem) or a psychoogical problem later in life?

As I mentioned on my previous threads, I found out a few months ago that I have no thyroid gland. The doctors gave me two thyroid ultrasounds, just to be sure. That was a surprise to me (and them!) because athough I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism when I was 16 months old, the doctors were pretty sure I must have had some thyroid when I was born, or else I could not have made it to the age of 16 months without severe mental retardation or brain damage. Also, I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2001, and have had 3 hospitalizations (in the psych hospital), until I learned how to use hypnosis to help make myself sane again.

Anyway, I was reading this an article by William Cooper about Majestic-12 (page 3 of the document), and the following paragraph caught my attention.

He writes:

Meanwhile innocent people continue to suffer unspeakable horrors at the hands of alien and human scientists who are engaged in barbarous research that would make even the Nazis look like sunday school children. As if that is not enough many people end up as food for the insatiable alien appetite for biological enzymes, glandular hormonal secretions, and blood. Many people are abducted and are sentenced to live with psychological and physical damage for the rest of their lives.....

The link to the full article is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, it is possibe that my thyroid just dissolved after years of taking thyroid hormone medications. In fact, that is probably much more likely a possibility than "Oh no, aliens stole my thyroid!" LOL! !
(Watch that story come out in the next issue of the National Inquirer! Ha ha!)

But it did get me wondering....is there anybody else out there who has had contact experiences at some point in their life, who has also suffered any physical illness (such as endocrine problems) or psychological illness (such as depression, manic depression, psychosis, etc...) later in life? Bipolar disorder is heavily interconnected with the endocrine system (especially the thyroid gland.)

Like I said, it was probalby a natural occurrence that my thyroid just disappeared (??) but it is kind of strange.

I know I'm kind of asking a lot of questions on this forum.... and posting a lot of threads, but all these possibilities are so interesting to me!

-N

[edit on 14-7-2006 by nikiano]

join