It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FED is a serious scam. When is something going to be done about it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned. And by who? The people that really run this country, that's who! The Rothschilds of London and Berlin; Lazard brothers of Paris; Israel Moses Seif of Italy; Kuhn, Loeb and Warburg of Germany; and the Lehman brothers, Goldman, Sachs and the Rockefellers of New York!! That's the list people. These are the people that run this country and run the world because they are in charge of all the money!

In reality, the act [The Federal Reserve Act of 1913] created a private, for profit, central banking corporation owned by a cartel of private banks. Who owns the FED? The Rothschilds of London and Berlin; Lazard Brothers of Paris; Israel Moses Seif of Italy; Kuhn, Loeb and Warburg of Germany; and the Lehman Brothers, Goldman, Sachs and the Rockefeller families of New York.

Did you know that the FED is the only for-profit corporation in America that is exempt from both federal and state taxes? The FED takes in about one trillion dollars per year tax free! The banking families listed above get all that money.

Almost everyone thinks that the money they pay in taxes goes to the US Treasury to pay for the expenses of the government. Do you want to know where your tax dollars really go? If you look at the back of any check made payable to the IRS you will see that it has been endorsed as "Pay Any F.R.B. Branch or Gen. Depository for Credit U.S. Treas. This is in Payment of U.S. Oblig." Yes, that's right, every dime you pay in income taxes is given to those private banking families, commonly known as the FED, tax free.

source: www.john-f-kennedy.net...

Now to put the frosting on this cake. When was the income tax created? If you guessed 1913, the same year that the FED was created, you get a gold star. Coincidence? What are the odds? If you are going to use the FED to create debt, who is going to repay that debt? The income tax was created to complete the illusion that real money had been lent and therefore real money had to be repaid. And you thought Houdini was good.

Article 1, Section 8 of the US Constitution specifically says that Congress is the only body that can "coin money and regulate the value thereof." The US Constitution has never been amended to allow anyone other than Congress to coin and regulate currency.

Ask your representative, in light of that information, how it is possible for the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, and the Federal Reserve Bank that it created, to be constitutional. Ask them why this private banking cartel is allowed to reap trillions of dollars in profits without paying taxes. Insist on an answer.

Thomas Jefferson said, "If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Jefferson saw it coming 150 years ago. The question is, "Can you now see what is in store for us if we allow the FED to continue controlling our country?"

All I can say is WOW! I just wanted to get some info on the FED in regards to the possibility that it had something to do with the assassination of JFK. I didn't realize how screwed up this whole system is. JFK saw it and tried to put a stop to it. This certainly may be why he was killed.

But, in all seriousness, this is not good!

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

If Executive Order 11110 is still valid, why is nothing being done to stop the raping and pillaging of the people being done by these people that own the FED? WHY? Because they own a lot of people in high places...A LOT OF PEOPLE!!

This country is a bigger mess than I thought earlier today!

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

Dae

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
This country is a bigger mess than I thought earlier today!

Try the world.
I want the Earth plus 5%

They created money out of nothing at the stroke of a pen, and then charged interest on top of it.

Extract from a letter written by Rothschild Bros of London to a New York firm of bankers on 25 June 1863:

"The few who can understand the System (Cheque Money and Credits) will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class. While on the other hand, the great body of people mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical (hostile, hurtful) to their interests.

Welcome to hell EB, the economic way of life is a crock, honestly, have you seen what Economists study at uni? Insane equations, over the top theories and confusing words... all to make the student feel ever so important and compliant. When in fact, it is rather straight forward... FRAUD, pure and simple.

We are clever human beings living on a planet full of abundance and yet what, we live like this! Following the laws of insane men and the Big Rip Off. Smucks, the lot of us.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Try the world.

You're right. I said this country was a bigger mess than I thought, but I should have said the world. You are correct. I have learned something today I wish I had not. I already have enough trouble sleeping at night!!

Dae

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I have learned something today I wish I had not.

Yeah, you can never take it back once you know. To be honest I feel better for knowing why the world sucks, it aint becuase 'humans need to mature' its because we are slaves to this system. I now know it isnt me who is defective, it is our economic system, its out to drain every last bit of life from us.

You understand how 'our economy' grows right? Loans. Thats all, loans. Thats why you see a huge amount of adverts for loans or loan related items (DIY, Holidays - what ever you want!) and lets not forget mortgages. Then of course thats why war is so profitable, Governments will loan and raise taxes to cover the interest. I know for a fact that all of Englands wealth, our estates, land, statues, bridges, everything, has been loaned upon. The banks own EVERYTHING.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Coupla things:

Executive orders are a tangled web of presidential legislation that is only as powerful as Congress is willing to fund. Congress can also pass laws that conflict with it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Even an executive order isn't the final word on things. An executive order written by Reagan redefining the power of states was basically wiped away by another one by president Clinton. Executive orders can supercede on another, and subsequent legislation can render it invalid. Unfortunately we see the single order, and think that's the end of the story, when in reality it's just the beginning.

As for the remainder of the article, it derived its information from a conspiracy-based website which itself didn't divulge its sources, so I'm not convinced, however I thought it would be interesting to include a link to solid information proving that the FED was responsible for the great depression:

www.federalreserve.gov...

-P

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I thought it would be interesting to include a link to solid information proving that the FED was responsible for the great depression:

Great information. Thanks for adding it here. A very interesting read!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Amazing thread !!!
I have copied some of the information given and gave it to some people
that I really trust to validate it. I for one feel it already has, but it sounds
to horrible to be true. If this is the case, I wonder if the sheeples would actually
do anything. Most people I know do not care about anything unless it affects
thier little own personal bubbles. Will try to do more research on this and also
post back here.

Great thread though. I hope something comes of this that change will occur.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
To think of the homeless bum on the street, we blame him for not taking care of his/her own needs, but in a country of great wealth there has to be losers?
More money is owed to the banks than actually exists, so one must taketh away from paul (the homeless guy, the loan defaulter etc.) so that peter can actually pay off all his debts.
It really is funny to lend $100.00 and demand interest on it, if you issued the money in the first place, where does this interest payment come from? From someone else's pocket, it gets sucked out of the system, then we get more loans! A non-stop cycle.

It's sick!

It's the cause of all our money problems.
It's why we struggle and never seem to have enough money, it's why money is so difficult to get.

Shame on them all!

To edit there is something else I would like to add:

When I was a kid my Dad would give us $10.00 a week to put in our bank accounts, and we used to watch how our interest grew!
Nowadays, service charges will leave you with less money, and that is what you get for lending them, YOUR money! Use a bank machine and get charged a service charge for what? Who's labour did I pay for? I changed a few numbers around in a computer! ( a few must get paid I know, the brinks guards, small potatoes)

If you miss a monthly loan payment they charge you, say about $35.00, if you have less than $1000.00 in the bank (not sure exactly) you make no net gains in interest.

What is this?! IT'S A PENALTY FOR BEING POOR!!! (or forgetfull) and you don't even have till midnight to make your payment, it's before the bank branch closes!

The more money you have, the more money you make! The less you have the more you struggle to get ahead, that keeps us all working hard to keep the machine running, that's our incentive to bust our asses harder and harder every day!

[edit on 15-7-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Some info on Louis T. McFadden...

On May 23, 1933, Congressman, Louis T. McFadden, brought formal charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank system, The Comptroller of the Currency and the Secretary of United States Treasury for numerous criminal acts, including but not limited to, CONSPIRACY, FRAUD, UNLAWFUL CONVERSION, AND TREASON.

source: www.geocities.com...

Louis T. McFadden was very outspoken about the corruption of the FED and how it caused the Great Depression of 1929!! To follow is an excerpt from a speech of Mr. McFadden's.....

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over.

"This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

"Some people who think that the Federal Reserve Banks United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lender. In that dark crew of financial pirates there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into states to buy votes to control our legislatures; there are those who maintain International propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us into granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime.

"These twelve private credit monopolies were deceitfully and disloyally foisted upon this Country by the bankers who came here from Europe and repaid us our hospitality by undermining our American institutions. Those bankers took money out of this Country to finance Japan in a war against Russia. They created a reign of terror in Russia with our money in order to help that war along. They instigated the separate peace between Germany and Russia, and thus drove a wedge between the allies in World War. They financed Trotsky's passage from New York to Russia so that he might assist in the destruction of the Russian Empire. They fomented and instigated the Russian Revolution, and placed a large fund of American dollars at Trotsky's disposal in one of their branch banks in Sweden so that through him Russian homes might be thoroughly broken up and Russian children flung far and wide from their natural protectors. They have since begun breaking up of American homes and the dispersal of American children. "Mr. Chairman, there should be no partisanship in matters concerning banking and currency affairs in this Country, and I do not speak with any.

"In 1912 the National Monetary Association, under the chairmanship of the late Senator Nelson W. Aldrich, made a report and presented a vicious bill called the National Reserve Association bill. This bill is usually spoken of as the Aldrich bill. Senator Aldrich did not write the Aldrich bill. He was the tool, if not the accomplice, of the European bankers who for nearly twenty years had been scheming to set up a central bank in this Country and who in 1912 has spent and were continuing to spend vast sums of money to accomplish their purpose.

"We were opposed to the Aldrich plan for a central bank. The men who rule the Democratic Party then promised the people that if they were returned to power there would be no central bank established here while they held the reigns of government. Thirteen months later that promise was broken, and the Wilson administration, under the tutelage of those sinister Wall Street figures who stood behind Colonel House, established here in our free Country the worm-eaten monarchical institution of the "King's Bank" to control us from the top downward, and from the cradle to the grave.

"The Federal Reserve Bank destroyed our old and characteristic way of doing business. It discriminated against our 1-name commercial paper, the finest in the world, and it set up the antiquated 2-name paper, which is the present curse of this Country and which wrecked every country which has ever given it scope; it fastened down upon the Country the very tyranny from which the framers of the Constitution sough to save us.

Unbelievable that this has been allowed to happen. There's no Democarcy in this country. Not when it is run by big money....and our own government is in the pockets of the people mentioned above (the scum that own and operate the FED!).

"One of the greatest battles for the preservation of this Republic was fought out here in Jackson's time; when the second Bank of the United States, founded on the same false principles of those which are here exemplified in the Fed was hurled out of existence. After that, in 1837, the Country was warned against the dangers that might ensue if the predatory interests after being cast out should come back in disguise and unite themselves to the Executive and through him acquire control of the Government. That is what the predatory interests did when they came back in the livery of hypocrisy and under false pretenses obtained the passage of the Fed.

There is a lot more information on the site mentioned above. Pretty scary reading. This seems to be about the most likely reason why Kennedy was assassinated...because he tried to break up the FED! No one since has had the nerve to even try it...and probably no one ever will again. There's 1 trillion dollars per year at stake. That is how much money the FED makes every year. 1 TRILLION DOLLARS. The life of a president or anyone who wants to get in the way of that certainly would be in jeopardy!!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

That is how much money the FED makes every year. 1 TRILLION DOLLARS. The life of a president or anyone who wants to get in the way of that certainly would be in jeopardy!!

We work for this employer, We work to flip burgers, we work to build things, we do all kinds of work for various employers.
But I guess we know who we all really work for, all our labour is to ultimately line the pockets of these scumbags, and we work damn hard for them!

What would it be like if the government itself controlled all the money, not for profit, and we actually owned the money collectively?

Would poverty in a rich country exist? We are so accustomed to this way of life, it's so ingrained into us, that we cannot possibly see the possibilities of what it would be like to not have our wealth leached away from us.

What would it be like? We can only wonder. I struggle to imagine.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I've said before... This is the biggest scam in the history of mankind. There's no criminal or terrorist that can compare to those names you've mentioned in your opening post of this thread. The way it's going now, sadly... These people will never be charged and imprisoned for their crimes agains humanity, because they control humanity at the present moment. They don't care about laws or about human rights, except for their own.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The only way to break the system is to stop paying taxes. Everybody has to do it because there aren't enough prisons for all of us. These creeps control the CIA, MI5, MI6, CSIS, MOSSAD, KGB, ATF, and every other secret police force. Your taxes DO NOT go towards anything beneficial for you, just to control you.
The war on drugs is actually a war on the gov'ts competition.
EVERYTHING you have been taught in gov't propaganda filled indoctrination centers (public school) has brainwashed you since you were a kid.
We are slaves who think we are free cause your allowed to put your weiner in another mans lower intestine but that's not my idea of freedom.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

We are slaves who think we are free

The movie "The Matrix" may have been exaggerated, but it wasn't far off from the truth.....

The people that own/operate the FED are like the machines in "The Matrix".....feeding off the rest of mankind. Talk about Capitalism massively OUT OF CONTROL!

[edit on 15-7-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The bankers, freemasons, the Judiciary, & all politicians (majority are lawyers) are all in cahoots.
The Crown controls everything, the crown is a corporation owned by the same guys who own the Federal Reserve, Bank of Canada, every central bank on the planet is tied to the Bank of England which is also owned by the rothchilds, Warburgs, etc, The Bank of england is also known as the Temple Bank--Templars--Knights Templar. en.wikipedia.org...
The Crown controls the Judiciary (legal system) the Crown's justice system (just us) is head quartered at the Temple Bar (Bar association) Middle Inn, Greys Inn, Lincoln's Inn, en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
This one sums it up: home.hiwaay.net...
Do you notice that the only countries not controlled by the Central Bank--World Bank, International Monetary Fund IMF, make up the axis of evil.
First thing done in Afghanistan & Iraq was create a central banking system via there own newly formed gov'ts. Without the consent of the tribes or people I might add.
Look at the Israeli Supreme Court Building built by Lord Rothchild:
planetquo.com
The City of london which exists inside the English city called London is where the arms of the Crown rest. en.wikipedia.org...
Notice the coat of arms----Knights Templar
This is a MUST READ: www.worldnewsstand.net...
The U.S.A. is still a finacial colony of the Crown:
www.worldnewsstand.net...
When America's Social security was ammended it was by the Queen of England not by congress. I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP, unbelievable.
America's Shadow Gov't: www.sweetliberty.org...
All the world's gov't are just dog & pony shows & smoke & mirrors to placate the public.
Have fun sleeping, I can't.

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 15-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I found this either from this forum or another one and it is a very interesting 14 minute video on this subject:

video.google.com...

There is another video on that site by a guy named Lindsey Springer that is longer and i've not seen the whole thing but what I did see last night was most interesting.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by curiousity]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I thought it would be interesting to include a link to solid information proving that the FED was responsible for the great depression:

Great information. Thanks for adding it here. A very interesting read!

Here are some interesting reads about this subject. The first link explains it best.

America's Great Depression, Murray Rothbard. By far the best explanation of the Great Depression

Lewrockwell "Ben Bernake Admits Fed Caused Great Depression". This also has a link to a transcript of what bernake said and why it is relevant

Causes of the Great Depression, Paul Gusmorino. Another decent article

and on a related note
Ownership of the FED RESERVE asper 1970

Book..Secrets of the Federal Reserve

Congressman McFaddens Testmony, article by conspiracyarchive

oh, and on a related topic, the world banking system can be read about here
The August Review, Athony Sutton & Patrick Wood

It talks about the BIS (bank of international settlements), the bretton woods agreement, the IMF and WB/WCB and all related topics on global scale.

[edit on 2006-7-15 by NuTroll]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
I wonder if the sheeples would actually
do anything. Most people I know do not care about anything unless it affects
thier little own personal bubbles.

What can we do? Whatever it is... I'm in. I just don't know what it is we can do.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

What can we do? Whatever it is... I'm in. I just don't know what it is we can do.

I'm right there with you. What can the average person do? And what can we do that won't get us killed? Kennedy tried to get rid of the FED...that didn't work out too well for him....

This just plain sucks! Thanks for all the new info NuTroll and BattleofBatoche....it will take a while, but I will check it all out...and the video Curiousity!!

Peace?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
We must find a way to get the people together and inform and take political and if necessary physical action.

I suggest we set up a message board either here or start a new website. From there we get all our facts right, and try to get college/high school students informed as well as internet people like us.

Once that gets going, we need to inform the average people and let them know we are prepared to take action.

We can not expect democrats, republicans or the major medias to help us.

so... Step 1: Get all our facts straight and prepare website with message board.

Step 2: Promote this topic in colleges, town meetings, where ever possible and give links to website.

Step 3:... I will think about it when step 1 gets done.

I would be more than willing to donate my time and a bit of spare money to getting this done.

Discuss how we can do step 1 and hope somone is willing to take leadership.

Im tired of reading things on ATS and not doing anything about it >.

Dae

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mujahid187
Im tired of reading things on ATS and not doing anything about it >.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join