It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My U.F.O. Sighting, A Report!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hey, all sorry I wasnt on yesterday, Ive been busy getting preparied to leave for bootcamp.

I have been thinking heavily on this subject over the last couple of days, so I decided to call up the other eye witness and talk to him about it. Try to see if there was anything I left out, or maybe even mistakenly reported. However, after our conversation it did nothing but reiderate my perception of what happened. In otherwords both of our storys lined up almost perfectly. Only desrepencey was how many people were with us, like i said around eight he said only four or five. Either way I dont see this as anything that would negate anything that I have stated previously.

I also tried feverously to recreate with graphite and paper what I saw, unsuccesfully. (I really suck at drawing) So I began to surf the web again looking for anything that remotly resembeled the object in question. I am sorry to say its not near exact, but after literally hours looking through sites and images this is by far the closest thing on the web I can find.

files1... .turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_on_7_2_2005_06_07_57/spaceship%203(2).jpgbc7f505a-ac00-4f10-956a-721ce32bb6ddLarge.jpg

Just take away all those sharp looking needle-like things, along with what looks to me to be the control tower etc. on top and your left with almost an ark looking box. This is close to what i saw, if you were to triangulate the nose of the ship and imagine a flater bottom suface it would almost be right on.

anyways, sorry thats the best I can do for now, Ill continue to look for better looking images. Also I apologize for the typo's in this post unti I can fix them later tonight. For now, I have have a meeting with my career adviser....

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Other inconsistencies aside - although Lance running around and screaming (were the others used to him doing this all the time since it did not make them look?) while witnessing the most awesome UFO sighting ever is still a really weak link, but at least now he really only ran a couple of seconds so practically just in a semi-circle? - there are no physics that would allow a 1,000 foot slab of a space ship take off at something like the speed of sound or more (based on the description of its departure) without disturbing the air at all. Supersonic planes are so much smaller and more air dynamic yet they produce big shockwaves and sonic booms. The air mass that would have to be pushed aside by something of this shape and size would have to be tremendous and the impact of superheated molecules could create a thunderstorm of its own. Behind the craft a partial vacuum would be created and the air rushing to fill it would create a huge whirlwind and noise.

Obviously a story like this can never be proven or disproven but CU frat boys should be able to do a lot better. Then again, Hitchhikers Guide went with the same shape so...

[edit on 16-7-2006 by blackbayou]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well, I am not going to try to describe the physics behind what I saw. All I can do is come here and tell you that beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is what we saw. I dont expect everyone to relate to this experience or even believe me, if i did I would think less of this site. So, based on yall's reaction to my story I guess its safe for me to say that this is in some way a semi-rare to very rare type of occurance/sighting? Not in the sense that just seeing a U.F.O. is rare but that this one in patricualr is very rare even among sightings???

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackbayou
Other inconsistencies aside - although Lance running around and screaming (were the others used to him doing this all the time since it did not make them look?) while witnessing the most awesome UFO sighting ever is still a really weak link, but at least now he really only ran a couple of seconds so practically just in a semi-circle?
[edit on 16-7-2006 by blackbayou]

No, Lance is usually fairly laied back and modest. This is why one of the guys came running over (sadly, only to catch the tailend of this spectacle). As far as the path of lance running like 1-3 tight spins, jumping would be better desribing his actions i suppose. However, i was more focused on this massive object above us than his mug.
Also "most awesome UFO sighting ever" If thats this forums take on it then I guess I should feel very blessed to wittness such a rare occurance i guess!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
One thing I missed earlier was that you are leaving for bootcamp. I don't know what branch but which ever it is, I have nothing but the greatest admiration for you and everybody else who volunteers to serve. Thank you, best wishes and God speed!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No offence but you were drunk and did not remember it. This stuff is common with drunk people, not remembering if they were drunk. I am reluctant to believe it with your drinking statement.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackbayou
One thing I missed earlier was that you are leaving for bootcamp. I don't know what branch but which ever it is, I have nothing but the greatest admiration for you and everybody else who volunteers to serve. Thank you, best wishes and God speed!

Thank you, It is encouraging to know that people here in Amercia still care about and pray for our armed forces. I joined the Navy, as a CTR (Cryptological Technician Collection & Analysis), and am getting very excited at the opportunities that are awaiting me on the other side of the next 9 long weeks!

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
No offence but you were drunk and did not remember it. This stuff is common with drunk people, not remembering if they were drunk. I am reluctant to believe it with your drinking statement.

Wildcat, I think you may have missread my Initial post. I very clearly state that I wasn't in consumption of any alcohol that night. In fact I state I had probably been sober for a very long time before this event. Also, I have many people that can at the very least can support that I didnt drink that night. My buddies would get a kick out of making fun of me, for not consuming much alcohol my entire freshmen year at college.

Now, I know we have had differing opinions in the past on some threads, so I would like to put that behind us. Lets move on and try to add beneficial info in one anothers threads.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Often things are not as they seem. I remember being in my yard a few years back around 1 am. I was out with video cam to capture bats in flight, which frequent our area and hopefully some closeups of them feeding from our tree.
So I was sitting on an outdoor table waiting for bats with cam in my lap switched off having a smoke.
Its was quiet as could be and I was deep in though when suddenly a brilliant light from above lit up the yard like daylight. Not a sound, silent as could be.
I thought I was about to join the ranks of abductees, I jumped up and tried to turn the cam on, but my eyes were glued skyward, it was so bright I saw nothing but light.
Then the sound cut in and the light cut off and I could see it was chopper, which banked and flew away!

I hadnt heard its approach at all, perhaps because my back was to the rear wall of our home. Im guessing the light was unintentionally switched on and quickly switched off again.

I must say I cant tell how dissapointed I was!

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scyman

Now, I know we have had differing opinions in the past on some threads, so I would like to put that behind us. Lets move on and try to add beneficial info in one anothers threads.

Nice to hear you wont be locking anymore of my threads.

Seya.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
But one more thing, you still havent seemed to read my posts clearly. I said you forgot you consumed alcohol. I know you said you didnt but I still dont believe you.

seya

[edit on 21-7-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

But one more thing, you still havent seemed to read my posts clearly. I said you forgot you consumed alcohol. I know you said you didnt but I still dont believe you.

seya

Seya.

First, of all I didn't lock any of your threads, only a moderator can do that. Secondly, whatever man I tried to be nice...

And to Torn- Thanks for the story, glad you weren't abducted
. However this sighting there was no mistaking what we saw... It was clear, and conditions were good.
BTW: What kind of eye is that in your Avatar??? lol. It looks like a Furby lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

seya

Seya.

First, of all I didn't lock any of your threads, only a moderator can do that. Secondly, whatever man I tried to be nice...

You thought I was being mean? Well I wasnt. But just keep in mind is that if you never tried to insult me on that thread it probably would never get locked b/c of how peaceful the conversations were.

And to Torn- Thanks for the story, glad you weren't abducted
. However this sighting there was no mistaking what we saw... It was clear, and conditions were good.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Its a bearded dragon's eye!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I SH&T you not my friend, I drove across a bridge last night and looked at an aircraft a military vessel that looked JUST LIKE THAT PICTURE, and thought of you, I said to myself I bet thats what that thing he saw looked like (as far as shape goes). And here I am today, I decide to look at your post agin and there it is...exactly how I imagined it! Coincidence? Im not saying I believe you 100%, I always have a shred of skeptism in mind, you can blame anyone for that. However, I dont sense that you are lying.

Question-
if you had a camera in hand, do you think you could have got some of the most amazing ufo footage ever?

Also check out my thread and tell me if you think this may have been a similar sighting to yours. I thought of your post when I red the "paint splatters" on his report

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
sorry Im ment an aircraft carrier/milatary vessel.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The colors werent solid, almost swirled throught, it also seemed to be metallic.

This statement got me thinking about the ships from "The Chronicles of Riddick" and the distortive effect of their gravitational drives.

There doesn't necessarily have to be noise/air displacement/sonic booms with gravitational drives. They compress space/time to the rear of the vessel and expand it to the fore, and incredible acceleration is possible without interior disruption of the vessel or exterior signs of its passage.

Except for the shimmering, swirling effect on the ship due to the compression/expansion of space/time going on around it.......

Lots of underground military installations in the area as well. Late afternoon/twilight or dawn/early morning are optimum times for clandestine activities due to the low light/haze in the sky and the preoccupation of those on the ground with the mundane tasks of the day.

I'm going with military transport, gravitational drive, extra-orbital vehicle, possibly for resupply of outposts elsewhere in the solar system, possibly even outside. You may well have seen it shortly after launch, as it ramped up power for departure.

Thanks for bringing this to the boards.

May God bless your efforts and keep you safe and sound in your service to the nation.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hey fellas, first time ive been able to get on since bootcamp. I graduated the 15th! Hoorah! HOF #1 Div. Thanks for the recent posts I was beginning to get frustrated with this thread and even thought about it at bootcamp. Glad to see it al least helped a couple of ya! Ill Reply again later when I get to A school.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

There is to me a heavy "evil" in Greeley lots of drugs, violence, hippies, that sort of thing.

I am more open minded and not as dogmatic as some christians are. I believe everyone has a worldview based off of thier experinces and have good reasons for what they believe. SO dont make hasty generlization about me before you know me.

So you'll forgive me for taking offence at this 'evil hippy' thang?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Amazing sight. I already heard of huge alien motherships rotating around earth, or hiding on mars and the moon, but I never heard of someone actually seeing one. This is very rare indeed, you were blessed with huge luck!

Btw, the link you posted of the image that looked like what you saw does not work, the link seems cut haftway. I tried putting the two pieces together, and it did files1.turboquid___, so I tried files1/.turbosquid___, and files1/turbosquid___, and it doesn't work so I'm confused.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Atlantix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join