It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Has Unmaned Drones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imperium Americana
Oh please pie spare us your drivel. The ship was designed and built by Israel.
BTW your oh so great Hizballah did a real bang up job sinking that Egyptian cargo ship, though. I guess that is one less cargo ship bringing supplies to cities in the Med. Not to mention Egypt's opinion of Lebanon/Hizballah.

Wikipedia says DESIGNED BY ISRAEL..Built by Northrop LOL and with the same name that he said the ship was named.

Three Sa'ar 5 ships were built by Northrop Grumman Ship Systems (formerly Litton-Ingalls Shipbuilding Corporation of Pascagoula, Mississippi) for the Israeli Navy, based on Israeli designs. The Sa'ar 5 ships are considered the Israeli fleet's most advanced surface ships, costing US$260 million each.
The first of class, INS Eilat, was launched in February 1993, followed by INS Lahav in August 1993 and INS Hanit in March 1994.

Ship

BTW thats not my Hizbollah. I think its terrible that it takes a militia group Instead of a great country like the USA to stand up for a race of people being slowly murdered.
You are assuming that the Israeli's didn't shoot at that boat thinking it was The USS Liberty again.

Pie

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Wikipedia says DESIGNED BY ISRAEL..Built by Northrop LOL and with the same name that he said the ship was named.

Three Sa'ar 5 ships were built by Northrop Grumman Ship Systems (formerly Litton-Ingalls Shipbuilding Corporation of Pascagoula, Mississippi) for the Israeli Navy, based on Israeli designs. The Sa'ar 5 ships are considered the Israeli fleet's most advanced surface ships, costing US$260 million each.
The first of class, INS Eilat, was launched in February 1993, followed by INS Lahav in August 1993 and INS Hanit in March 1994.

Ship

BTW thats not my Hizbollah. I think its terrible that it takes a militia group Instead of a great country like the USA to stand up for a race of people being slowly murdered.
You are assuming that the Israeli's didn't shoot at that boat thinking it was The USS Liberty again.

Pie

Hey your avatar is working again!

Doh, I was wrong. The 4.5 is a different series from the 5. So yes the ship was made in MS.

I was raised well. When i am wrong, I'll say I was wrong, and you were right. it was a joint IDF/US project.
My Bad Pie.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The funny part is that hisbala haven't mentioned that Sunken Cargo ship.........
They only said it was a "diversion shot" ......
and they can't admit that they actully shot rockets and killed an innocent couple of (Arab)kids,that ware just outside ...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join