It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is more likely?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
1. Bigfoot is real?

2. Aliens do exist and abduct people?

3. Jesus was not divine, but a Christian foklore?

4. The world will end in 2012?

5. The Government, does not work in it's people's best interest?

Please share your opinions, but keep it civil.

My Thanks,

-ADHD

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Easy. Three and five.

Bigfoot could exist, aliens of course exist but I'm not sure if they abduct people, and saying the world will not end in 2012 is probably wishful thinking.

On the other hand, the roots of Christianity are just a sham. Of course, the religion itself can be good for people, providing guidance and a place to go and whatnot, but the chance that Jesus, if he even did exist, was divine are very slim. He was probably some bloke that did something good and history just blew that up way out of proportion.

The do-ers of the government are most likely not working in my best interests, but of course 99.9999% of civil servants would not know this.

Hmm . . . and other opinions?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
For me, this one is a no brainer.

#5 The government does not work in the best interest of the people. I feel that this one is pretty much established fact. There are simply too many people with too many interests for them all to be properly served, even if the government wanted to do so.

Having eliminated #5 from the choices, now I would say that the statement most likely to be true is #2 - that aliens exist and abduct people.

I know there isn't any proof, but I believe in aliens. The abduction part I am not too sure about. It depends upon how you define abduction, but I believe that life forms that are not from around here have come here for some reason, and will probably do so again.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
5 easily, we have countless times the government does horrendous things to its own people.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
1. Could be.

2. Probably/Unlikely.

3. A distinct possibility.

4. Unlikely, though what do you mean by 'end'. Mind you, if I happen to die in 2012, perish the thought, my 'World' will effectively end.

5. Does the government work in the average Joe's interest. I guess not, really. But they do work in the 'National' interest, I believe.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by KhieuSamphan]

top topics

join