It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What do you mean can we get in touch?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
For all you who believe a god exist, why would your god allow such blasphemous dispatch upon the rabble. I know, it (god) does not interfere in the games of man since the age of gods has set and the age of man has risen. As for myself, I will gaze upon it as a movie playing in our heavenly theatre. Ya gotta wonder though, are the gods enjoying the show!.

Interesting post just the same...................

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The idea of Project Bluebeam reminds me of something that Alex Collier had said in his 1994 interview. He stated that the world leaders could very well stage a "second coming" scenario to fool the people into a one world government.

Just something to think about.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Well yeah that is what it says in the PBB document......

And all this CRAP about 'disclosure' has the UFO community on the edge of its seat waiting for the same lying SOB's to tell them the TRUTH about UFOs...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

I couldn't agree more. With as much as we (and by we I mean ATS members) distrust world leaders, you would think we would be a little more skeptical about a disclosure.

It doesn't suprise me that they would use UFO's as a cosmic black flag project. With the things that our world leaders are capable of, I truly hope that their is someone/something out there on our side.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Yeah course there must be something on our side I feel it in my DNA. If all that evil can be so smart and deep then imagine how deep and smart and wiser the love can be? and what greater plan it has overall? [the greater reality as opposed to this duality] but we have to endure some pain I guess. [mental pain!]

Most importantly we have to forget all this programming and step outside... have you seen Terrence Mckennas Timewave zero?

Edit> Just noticed the time on my post 11.11
[I see that a lot] really its 5am ..haha...ATS clock is offkey.

[edit on 05/09/2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

No, I'll be sure to check it out.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Ok well I'l find a link or 2 for you aswel just in case you dont get the right ones I like to show people. I'l get to that today.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
THIS MUST BE STOPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ASAP!IT WAS FIRST CALLED THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENRT, AND THE EFFECTS WHER DEVESTATING. A war ship called the USS Eldrige.it was desgined so that a protective force-field could stop it being bombed in WW1.The experiment went perfectly, but the Elderige became invisible to the naked eye.Also, the crew went as mad as hatters!they burst into flames, or wher just never seen again.some jumped off the boat, and landed 20 years later in long-island army base.This must be stoped. or millions of people WILL die. I PROMISE YOU!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by comet 3001

Whaaaaattttttt?

Care to expound on your post?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi My R.A friend , I am a second generation Irish man with a huge history in Ireland contact me on [email protected] .And We can speak one to one ok buddy! Seamus O`Ryan based in the uk.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Question-Are we seeing Bluebeam being deployed right now ?For all the reaons the original op stated at the begining of the thread?There is no doubt that events of all kinds eg;financial collapse,lights in the sky ,martial law being developed are developing fast.Not a day goes by without new sigthings etc .I'd be interseted to know if other members have consisdered this too.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
LOL, When the people start to doubt the projections saying they are transparent and not solid the Government will say that it is because they are fading in and out of this dimension, or that it is part of the stealth mechanism.

Or they will say that the ARE holographs, but holograms projected by the aliens to deceive the Humans into diverting crucial resources and military from recognizing their actual targets.
-they always like to throw in a grain of truth so you'll swallow the rest of the lie.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
LOL, When the people start to doubt the projections saying they are transparent and not solid the Government will say that it is because they are fading in and out of this dimension, or that it is part of the stealth mechanism.

Or they will say that the ARE holographs, but holograms projected by the aliens to deceive the Humans into diverting crucial resources and military from recognizing their actual targets.
-they always like to throw in a grain of truth so you'll swallow the rest of the lie.

Good point TruthTellist,I think that maybe how it goes down

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
come on people, what sort of ,imd altering substance are you on if you beleve for one minute people will believe that a projection in the sky actualy means something! Well your not all there of you do, sorry!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
sorry those spelling errors were not there when I posted my reply!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggyturbojim
sorry those spelling errors were not there when I posted my reply!

Dyslexia rules KO,don't worry I have exactly the same problem.Well,it's just an idea about Bluebeam.You've got to admit it's the Daily UFO report nowadays instead once evry bluemoon and as a previous poster qouted Alex Collier lots of people have said this would happen .I just can't remember who they are at the moment.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggyturbojim
come on people, what sort of ,imd altering substance are you on if you beleve for one minute people will believe that a projection in the sky actualy means something! Well your not all there of you do, sorry!

Here is your asnwer - Again:
"-When the people start to doubt the projections saying they are transparent and not solid the Government will say that it is because they are fading in and out of this dimension, or that it is part of the stealth mechanism.

-Or they will say that the ARE holographs, but holograms projected by the aliens to deceive the Humans into diverting crucial resources and military from recognizing their actual targets.
-they always like to throw in a grain of truth so you'll swallow the rest of the lie. "

You really should read the first and last pages before posting, as the various aspects of the topics are discussed this must also be taken into account before posting. I mean, the answer came two posts before your "question"

But yeah, I agree with you that a majority of people won't be fooled. So They will have to use other mind-control and social engineering techniques to enhance the dramatic effect of the fake invasion. Something is the air or water perhaps? Oxtytocin to make use all more trusting, adrenal-gland stimulating drugs to help enhance the panic?
I have no doubts the governments will actually kill people and destroy things en masse. to concvince us that this is Real. They will use weapons that have not been fielded and we will think that they are not from earth.

After all of the tricks they will pull, a Majority will believe there is an invasion. It will be an epic slaughter unlike anything the world has ever experienced. World government will save us.
(Remember Reagan's Speech?)

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There's just one thing I don't understand about all of this. So what if there is something called Project Blue Beam? So what if it has the capabilites to produce holograms in the sky? Who's to say that the governement, NWO, HAAARP are going to use it as people are speculating (ie: Producing holograms of The Messiah in the sky, causing earthquakes, using low frequencies and microwaves to make us hear voices in our head).

Where is the proof that anyone would even want to do this? I think it is all just speculation from people that read too much into this and make up stories about how the goivernment is always out to get us.

But seriously, show me proof of why the government would want to do this, and don't just say "Ooohh it's because of the NWO" either.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by letsdoit

UFO Sky Shows Increasing
Project Blue Beam Unfolding -as Planned

By Ken Adachi
educate-yourself.org...
January 26, 2008

UFO Sky Shows Increasing; Project Blue Beam Unfolding -as Planned (Jan. 26, 2008)

I wrote the comments seen below earlier this morning as part of my response to a lady who had written to be about the Henry Paulson hologram story. I used the example of the Stephenville, Texas UFO sighting on January 8.to illustrate how the media is 'playing us' to buy into the Aliens Are Coming! scenario which I've written about in the past on a number of occasions. Tonight, I took a look at www.rense.com and saw the Youtube video clip seen at the bottom of the page of an armada of UFOs flying high over Peru. Those ships may have been real or they may have been a hologram. If you study the video clip embedded with the Paulson story mentioned above, you will see just how convincing a hologram can appear.

Even more interesting were these remarks posted under the Peru video from one party who identified himself as "Ashtar Command Radio" :

( au.youtube.com... )

"AshtarCommandRadio (1 day ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
+2 Poor comment Good comment
Reply | Spam
2008 has already begun as massive UFO sightings will increase now throughout the year into 2009. This is to prepare Humnity for the great changes that are coming now. Those in the Ships are benevolent spiritual beings.

AshtarCommandRadio (1 day ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
+2 Poor comment Good comment
Reply | Spam
The events to come now in 2008 are that their will be increased Spaceship Sightings through 2009 and onward into 2011-12.
The Great Transformation is upon us now. The Government cannot stop these events from happening. "

You can see how these comments fit perfectly with the script of Project Blue Beam.. As I explain below (and have explained for the past 3 or 4 years on this website), that after numerous close up sightings of all kinds and shapes of UFOs, the day will come when these "benevolent spiritual beings" will land at some Air Force base -with TV video cameras galore- and meet with representatives of the military and government-just like in the TV series "V" of the mid 1980s. This is the unfolding of Project Blue Beam, a play written at least 50 years ago.

As the months roll by and the UFO encounters become more frequent and up close, please tell your friends that we are being treated to a DECEPTION of the greatest magnitude by our home grown NWO traitors. Every bit of this scenario has been planned. What we are seeing (and will see) is all being STAGED for our benefit in order to deceive us and set us up for the One World government takeover. Please help spread the truth of this deception.

(comments which I posted earlier in the Paulson hologram story..Ken Adachi)

Everyday, we are presented with a seamless wall of deception from mainstream television and radio. Most people succumb to this deception and will regurgitate the 'explanations' which are inculcated from Tavistock propaganda. Beyond that, many deception campaigns are woven by Tavistock planners in a very slick and sophisticated way-over a long stretch of time. For example, this morning (Jan. 25, 2008) I heard a segment on NPR which touched on the recently reported "Wal-Mart " sized UFO spotted over Stephenville, Texas on January 8.

educate-yourself.org...

Against the darkness and take care,
MaxCola

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join