It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

No, you aren't butting in. I appreciate your point of view. It's the old "No athiests in a foxhole" thing you are talking about, I think. The problem I am having with the religious aspect of the project is the massive buy-in required to pull it off. Again, I won't say it isn't possible, just that I think there are some massive hurdles to overcome. I would be a fool to believe that the govt. doesn't have the resources to make the PROJECT possible. I am willing to concede that point. But I do think there may be easier ways to manipulate the WORLD population that don't require the kind of buy-in necessary to make this work. (see my reply to Rezn8).

P.S. I am a Christian, and there is a lot more to say about the whole subject here, from a Christian perspective, but time and space will not permit right now. Anyway, thanks for sharing your viewpoint.

Regards

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Disguistedone,

Thank you for seeing mine and others POV. and i know exactly what you mean when you talk about how there are multiple different religions who directly contradict one another. and im by no means saying that project bluebook is flawless. but it is mos def a sep in the right direction (for the NWO that is) and im pretty sure that something like staging a full on ET attack would be enough to 1.cause enough fear in people to creat a global sence of unity 2.like said earlier, when put into the right amount of fear and correct situation 99% of people will start believing in something and since most of them will think they were wrong about aliens they might just change thier mind about thier religeon.....(especially when the entire sky is one big face) hell now that i think of it. im sure that if people were scared into the idea of us being attacked by ET they would be so scared they would accept anything offerring salvation. especially god in the sky talking to them.

Side Note- PBB also states that it will display different images int he sky accoring the the dominant religion in that area. and that image will be used to explain that the preconcieved notion of religion was false and that this is the true religion. and since most people dont know about PBB and probably never will, they will have no idea how to even begin questioning what they are seeing and hearing and thus accept it as actuallity. and the oes who dont....s**t theyll probaly just be labled as the anti-christ anyway.
i would like to thank everyone so far for being opened minded about this subject and if anyone would like to join me in filinf some FOIA papers or researching maibe talking to ex military/intellegence about PBB that would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

rezn8

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

I see your point. It would be a huge endeavor. And perhaps there could be easier ways to get us all on board some NWO type agenda.

I am actually not terribly conspiracy minded, lol, despite appearances, but I am open minded, and I love considering points of view. This one fascinates me, though I dont think I am a "believer" in any way. I am just at a "hmmmm that poses some interesting possibilities" stage in my considerations.

What led me to ATS initially was the UFO over O'Hare airport. Something about that caught my attention like no other UFO sighting before. (And I live in Ne Mexico currently, so the whole UFO thing is something I am familiar with, and have happily ignored for the most part till then.)

That whole things still strikes me as "odd." Something about it, and the governments response (or lack thereof considering the media coverage) just has me really wondering if the reason they are not responding at all is because they had something to do with it.

Shortly after that, I ran across some project Blue Beam stuff. And then, rightly or wrongly, the whole O'Hare thing started to make more sense, when I considered it in that context. Bear in mind, I am not on board that ship, only I can see how that would make sense.

Why go to so much trouble? Well, governments have gone to enormous trouble in the past, and not so recent past, to get whole countries on board. Hitler, the US government to get us on board the War on Terror thing, etc. Propaganda has been refined to an art form.

Obviously, without the hologram technology this would be a wash. But we know we have it. We just dont know for certain if it can now be used in that way, on that scale. We know they have the media nicely consolidated, so aside from some "live shows" most of it could be handled with CGI, (much easier) and the MSM.

IF, and this is a big IF, they also had the technology some call ELF, to actually and factually project words and voices into our heads, and it really could be done from cell phone towers as many of the people who support this idea claim, this really would not be that difficult to accomplish.

Why get so many on board? Well globalization has left us with few choices for "enemies" on planet. No one is going to believe the "expendable" countries, (that have no resources Corporations might want; ie third world countries without oil and water) are a real threat. We KNOW bushmen arent capable of endangering us. It would be unwise if you are trying to unite the first world countries into a single "corporation" to promote animosity between them, and so an "off world" enemy seems perfectly reasonable.

AND, if you are the guys masterminding this mess, you DONT want a mob of people turning on YOU. It has to be accomplished in a way that seems to leave you out of it, in case it goes horribly wrong. SO, it really couldnt be a "hostile takeover." Too risky.

Since using an "enemy" or "religion" has worked so well in the past, and the guys in charge really are sort of traditionalists in that they tend to use the same strategies over and over if they work, why wouldnt some completely new spin on the game be what they plan next? New and improved technology, but same old game they have been playing with us for the last 2000 years at least.

A "rapture" or "ET attack" would also explain away the disappearance of people that were not useful to them, or dangerous to them. They could choose to take anyone from anywhere, and not look like bad guys. "oh so and so was raptured!" not murdered and disposed of for being a problem. In fact whole countries full of "useless people" could be culled in this way, and they could get a handle on their "live stock." Us. Sort of like the "clearances" in Europe back in the day, or what was done to the Native Americans, but on a grander scale.

Anyway, just some thoughts. As I said, I am not completely onboard that this IS what is going on, but using logic and history alone as my guides, it certainly is reasonable to consider it.

Whether or not they have the technology to pull it off is the big question that remains for me. If they did, I would say that certainly they WOULD. Why wouldnt they? They have in the past. Many, many times.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I, too, like to consider myself open minded. Well, except in matters of my faith; I can be quite stubborn about that. But aside from that, I am certainly willing to entertain other opinions and viewpoints if intelligently presented. In a forum like this, nothing else makes sense. If I am going to close my mind, why bother coming here? I, too, found the PBB thread by accident, if you will, and became interested (and concerned) the more I read on the subject. The thing that I am seeing now, as you mentioned, is the ET angle. Several links already posted express this idea independently of one another. I am not sure if the authors are alluding to a real or fake deal, but the disturbing thing for me is that it could be the real deal. I do hesitate to mention this and have only revealed it to very select individuals, but many, many years ago I had my own encounter with a UFO and this was before LASER and therefore, holograms. It was huge and saucer shaped, much like the "Close Encounters..." kind, but I never saw ET. I didn't get "beamed up" or anything like that. Sadly (I think...) it was all quite tame.

Was it piloted by ET? Or our own military? I do not know. I am inclined to believe military since there were military bases in the vicinity. But if it was ET, and he decides to turn nasty, we are done. PBB will look like a kids toy against a fleet of those things. Of course, if it was military and they decide to turn nasty, well... same thing. At any rate, since my sighting was (to my knowledge) pre-hologram days, I do not believe it was a dry run for the big show. I just wish I knew the truth about what I saw.

And I am not really conspiracy minded, either, but I have seen enough to have some fair concerns.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Have you all seen this article?

A recently unclassified report from the Pentagon from 1998 has revealed an investigation into using laser beams for a few intriguing potential methods of non-lethal torture. Some of the applications the report investigated include putting voices in people’s heads, using lasers to trigger uncontrolled neuron firing, and slowly heating the human body to a point of feverish confusion - all from hundreds of meters away.

laser voices in head

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

A "rapture" or "ET attack" would also explain away the disappearance of people that were not useful to them, or dangerous to them. They could choose to take anyone from anywhere, and not look like bad guys. "oh so and so was raptured!" not murdered and disposed of for being a problem. In fact whole countries full of "useless people" could be culled in this way, and they could get a handle on their "live stock." Us. Sort of like the "clearances" in Europe back in the day, or what was done to the Native Americans, but on a grander scale.

Thats a new one for me, scary thought because Ive had sleep a paralysis dream/vision telling me I may be one of those.. if I made it. Creeped the life out of me now Im even more creeped out.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Also this video of a gigantic 3D laser dragon projected in Japan's skies adds to the possibility of Project BB:

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Terrapop]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Amazing, great find mate

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Found another brand of holoscreen called Transcreens these are pretty awesome too. Not sure if this was the same method as that previous video?

www.laser-magic.com...

Edit to add -- wow.. checkout the Holomirror page.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Watch Equilibrium. It's a good movie. Lots of action and what not. Similar to The Matrix. This movie demonstrates what a New World Order would basically be. At least a possibility.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Funny you mention it Ive had in mind for a while, eye opener, Tetragrammaton government headed by 'The Father'.. and everyone is taking a drug that makes them emotionless. Top film.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I know it seems overwhelming but we've been having success slowing down the erosion of our Liberties the Old Fashion way. Recently, our constant calling and e-mailing of Congress resulted in The House finally standing up to the other Body regarding FISA. The fights not over yet, and we still have to convince The Senate to accept the changes The House put in their Bill. Please call your Senators if your serious about winning. Tell them to accept the House FISA Changes. Tell them you're serious about Security and Civil Liberties. It's simple and very effective. To keep your rights, you must be politically involved. Believe it or not, even Congressmen don't want a NWO scenerio. We've got to use our rights to keep our rights.
I know it sometimes seems like the battle is already lost, but it's not, they just want you to think it is. This is the only Nation on Earth that can stop the NWO because our Founders built it that way. Fight the good fight. There is nothing wrong with organizing a large group to Lobby legally. You must also change the minds of the apathetic when possible. This will be easier with the coming economic meltdon.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Sounds like good sense.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
NWO - "Just do what holographic jesus says and nobody gets hurt"

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just another page of info and links.

www.rumormillnews.com...

The effects of ELF on a person can vary based upon length of being hit with the waves, frequency setting, or both. Some of the symptoms are as follows (yet will always be more than two symptoms per zap):
1. Slight to a complete loss of concentration, memory, and an overall blanking out for a few seconds to a few minutes.

2. Dizziness

3. Drop dead in your tracks fatigue in which you just MUST sleep without an otherwise known cause. You may find yourself sleeping from 12-20 hours at a time.

4. Immediate wired effect in which you feel as if you’re on major amounts of caffeine or even coc aine. You may stay awake for 22-48 hours with no sleep, all the while still feeling wired.

5. Ringing, buzzing, popping, clicking, humming sound within the ears. This may even be painful to the extent it feels as though something sharp is pounding your eardrum(s).

6. Altered taste-metallic taste.

7. Pressurized feeling within your head.

8. Images of light, as in an 'aurora,' from an image you just looked at. Beams of light may also be seen. This can happen anywhere.

9. Voice(s) inside the brain that are not your own or the Holy Spirit, yet is LIKE the Holy Spirit. (If you are a target and it is used on you too often it will become difficult to tell the difference whether it is the voice synthizier in the ELF or the Holy Spirit!)

10. Just KNOWING where to look to see a UFO. You look and sure enough one shows up.

11. You may become paralyzed in bed while a voice commands you to not resist. (You may feel a presence by your bed when this occurs.)

12. Lucid dreaming.

13. Flashes of light

14. You may hear voices coming from your electronic equipment that shouldn't be

15. You may have high body heat--as in a hot flash that lingers on for hours

16. DURING this you may have 'visions' of phantoms, balls of light, demons, aliens (fallen angels), etc. [Remember not all such 'visitations' are due to ELF, but can also be from God. The Bible states in Num 22:31, 2 Ki 6:17 that the LORD "opened the eyes" of some people so that they could see into the spirit world. This was His will. On the other hand, it may simply be due to involvement in the occult. Such spirits in that case will always be Luciferian in nature and, therefore, be of Satan himself. ]

17. You may have an INvolulentary out of body experience

18. Rapid heart rate while sitting still, without medical or physical cause.

19. Seeing through closed eyelids

20. Kundalini experiences

I get a few of the above and no doubt many people do. I dont take it all as true I just dont know. Im interested in the sleep paralysis part as Ive often had that coupled with strong visual events that kinda shape my beliefs... or rather twist my head up cause I dont know what to believe anymore.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

Wow... those are pretty good! This is the commercial stuff, so I can only speculate what the govt. has at its disposal. It will need to be much better than the commercial stuff to convince anyone (IMHO). The commercial stuff LOOKS like a hologram, which will convince only the uninformed/uneducated. This thing worries me only because I know the govt. has access to much better and therefore much more convincing technology. Good find. God help us!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
have you got any evidence or idea when is this blue beam project gonna start in real not a trial ? i would greatly appreciate your response.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
is it going to effect only christians ?
what would happen to hindus ?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
can we get in touch ?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well step one has already started.

Maybe many of the ufos we have already seen have been part of blue beam tek aswel. All this alien stuff is aiding the breakdown of religion.. (and they say aliens are the devils) it will effect everybody in all relgions, even those not religious... apparently only 'gods elect' will not be fooled... so if you happen to be one of those who arent decieved and know whats what when it happens... you must be one of gods elect.. religious or not.. food for thought.

PBB

1: The first step concerns the breakdown of all archaological knowledge. It deals with staging earthquakes at certain precise locations around the planet where supposed new "discoveries" will finally explain (for them) that the meanings of the basic doctrines of all the world`s major religions are "wrong." This falsification will be used to make the population believe that all religious doctrine has been misunderstood and misinterpreted.

The dead sea scrolls found in 1947 must be the start of this.. along with Roswell UFO incident.... you can see a pattern.

My thoughts get long and tangled in time and technology on this topic..

gtg...

[edit on 10-4-2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join