It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This world is going to suck if they actually manage to pull the NWO off, people are going to enslave themselfs and the sad thing is their going to use us against eachother and the police/military are going to go along with it for their paycheck which they make out of thin air.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
I wonder if Project Blue Beam has anything to do with the Norway Spiral and other anomalies that we have been seeing in the sky....?

No the spiral was a malfunctioning Russian rocket

I know this sounds bad, but the Idea of one world united aka "New World Order" actually doesn't sound so bad.. To me it definitely beats a world divided. Unless people are forced to believe in something they don't or are enslaved by the One world Government.

True. You know who fears the NWO most? The current leaders who have the power. If there was a one world government modeled like the Federation in Star Trek, all the current dictators and power mongers would be out of a job. They cannot afford to let that happen so there will be no NWO anytime soon, just the OWO doing business as usual. If you were in power, would you give it up? Which one of them would rule? The thing about bad guys that are power hungry... they will NEVER agree to step down and let one of them run the show

Logic yes?

I just don't see why they need to fake the coming of the Messiah..Unless there is no real Messiah and they need to fulfill the prophesies of the lies they created in the Bible?

Well since "Blue Beam" would be our weapon, we would most likely use it against Islam to control them

Why can't life just be simple?

Because if mankind lived a simple peaceful live, we would stagnate. Without our drive there would be no advances, no quest for knowledge, no reason to be best at what you are. Sure we have wars and violence... but overall compare life today compared to a 1000 years ago. There are more people living in freedom now than any other time in history.

Look at China... they are experiencing all kinds of freedom these days. Don't look at the news... but watch the commercials and documentaries of daily life. Things are changing

Perfect? hell no not by a long shot. But over all we are improving

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Project Bluebeam was a failed Star Trek script by a science fiction writer. It's not a government document.

Do you really think the government would openly say they're planning on staging an alien invasion? lol..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
How would we know if the "second coming" really does happen? If it did would we believe it? Or feign ignorance and say it's a hoax. Think about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

well look, this is not hoaxed. There have been numerous ppl from the military who have stepped forward over the years to say this tech is there and has been developed as a psy op against the enemy utilizing their deity's image. Now, whether or not "they" plan to use it against us is another matter but seriously... woudl you put it past them?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NTMofficial
This world is going to suck if they actually manage to pull the NWO off, people are going to enslave themselfs and the sad thing is their going to use us against eachother and the police/military are going to go along with it for their paycheck which they make out of thin air.

its begun and shows no sign of stopping. Read Naomi Klein's, "The Shock Doctrine" if you haven't, she lays it out pretty expertly. Our lords and masters are these neo-con globalists who are, as we speak, laying more of the foundation via their spending bill.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Compelling information on a frighting subject. This Order has been planed for decades and it will come to pass as surely as my death. I really hope that I am before it does.
I was born free ,and I'd like to be that way, when I leave.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgreco

well look, this is not hoaxed. There have been numerous ppl from the military who have stepped forward over the years to say this tech is there and has been developed as a psy op against the enemy utilizing their deity's image. Now, whether or not "they" plan to use it against us is another matter but seriously... woudl you put it past them?

Well i seen a mexican version of something was a vid made english.. says he took photos and saw ufos..
when he got them developed they had a beam coming from the ground. and appear to project the ufo...are make it seem like its there.. he took em in too see if it was a photo glutch or w.e and it wasnt they were on the negatives too...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Dear All

The project bluebeam is a fascinating topic because I lived in Canada and was aware of the guy who died when he was trying to spread the information about project blubeam many years ago.

I think one of the things we need to bear in mind is that that the advanced technology that we are really impressed by is technology that has been in operation for years. Many of you if you remember the first gulf war in 1990 will remember all of a sudden the US government released information that they would be for the first time in a major military operation be using a particular please known as the Stealth Bomber. Shaped like a bat everybody was awing an oooing about it yet I thenj understood the plane had been built a decade before so sometimes what we see as new advanced technologies are things that have been kept hidden from the mainstream.

I just wanted to add that when I was doing some background research on Project Bluebeam I also came across something about a stargate in Babylon, I came across a site where I downloaded a free report (sorry i am a bit of a freebie) which seemd to link project bluebeam to some stargate that was found in Iraq. I am still reading through it but felt some of you might be interested. The free report is at

www.theantichristidentity.com...

I may start a thread on this because the whole issue of advanced technology and stargates is fascinating because alot more seems to be coming out about it.

Again thanks for the great information on Project Bluebeam

Kevin

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lmf21734

HI...would you please go one step further in your link....and open up the 25 page report....you already are plugged into this information...so please go the next step. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Fascinating thread. Thanks for the info.
The reason that this is credible is the need for the new World Leader to oust the God of the Bible. There can't be too many chiefs, so one has to go. The only way this is possible (with all these Christian believers around) is to first fulfill the Biblical prophecies in detail. This is why there will be unprecedented climatic upheaval and earthquake activity - that can, according to a reading of HAARP be manipulated - and conveniently be blamed on the Christian God. There must also be a rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem - look out for that one! Jerusalem is very likely to become an international city under a seven-year peace agreement in the very near future. Economic turmoil is essential in order to bring in the Mark of the Beast prophesied in Revelation.
And a new Messiah to fulfill the expectation of the Second Coming. It's all hot and happening, and simply so that a power-hungry tiny minority can claim control of the planet.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
excellent post !

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well I know a lot about it but I don't know if I want to talk about it.

The portion you are seeing is disinfo and maybe not on purpose but they have overheard things and get suspicious based on a little of information and blow thing way out of proportion in to a large earth based TPTB conspiracy of the Illuminati.

Blue beamers are Anunnaki who beam their personality file, into the soul catcher machine inside the moon, then reincarnate on earth to do the kind of work that is required of them by the universal government.

They travel across the universe by beaming their personality record not their physical body because that is all that people are, is their personality record.

The New World is the world after the apocalypse.

The rapture is kindof a silly concept when you consider that people are their personality record, not their physical body, and their personality record never leaves the soul catcher machine. They just live in their bodies and their consciousness signal is sent to their pineal gland. The brain does secondary object oriented processing of information which adds up to thinking.

But dreaming is done in conjection with that machine, as it is a huge quantum computer.
And these days the concept of sandman, someone who orchestrates dreams or helps people to dream, is a foreign subject, but just go back 50 years and everyone knew about the sandman, in the soul catcher machine and it was nothing.

See the song Mr. Sandman in youtube by the Chordettes from circa 1954

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Organic Shadow

Kia Ora

Ive heard that the harp project can effect brain waves and with the new technology of mind mapping which is mapping elctical impulses of the brain they can model thought processes. So not only could be images from the sky but also use the ionisphere as a speaker and also make the sound in our heads which could defintly freak a few people. but the key is to never fear always know your self and be aware.

Kia Ora

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is all most interesting, but did you ever think about the tremendous amount of planning, and the many people involved in this thing who'd have to, I assume, be sworn to secrecy? & how do these PTB know those involved would never say or reveal anything?????

The sheer amount of technology involved in such a thing is incredible........I hope to God that this never takes place.........the world is a bad enough place as it is, without having to freak people out about their faith, etc.....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Transcendent holograms and death rays # guys who drank all the kool aid? Its already been said numerous times but Project bluebeam does not exist. It is manufactured. Tinwiki is not a reliable source of information. Military personell cannot be trusted either since the CIA run or at least ran during the 60's cointelpro projects as has been documented extensively . I believe the UFO phenomenon is simply advanced military tech that has been kept secret for reasons of national security - if you think about it that's fair enough too. The sheer volume of military figures who seem intent on convincing us that the aliens have landed should be suspicious to anyone who knows how the military works.
You guys show so much promise but you are even more susceptible to bs than mainstream people. Guys like Jones Icke and Cooper are glorified distractions weaving complex layers of contradicting conspiracies stirring fear hatred peddling pseudoscience and all the while clearly furthering political agendas. I dont buy any of it for a moment. They have us believing that the government is so corrupt we cannot change it that our best hope is to stock up on food (bought from Jones' affiliate companies) and head for the hills when the turd hits the fan.

No no no no no no. This is exactly what the government wants you to believe. They know that you'll all get savvy to the reality of governmental corruption its inevitable so they provide figureheads who can guide that awakening in all sorts of directions. How the # can anyone believe that the queen is a reptile? Can you not see that when everyday folk hear the # that you talk about here the last thing they are thinking is "Where do I sign up". You've all been immersed in this for so long that you've forgotten how to tell fact from fiction so now anyone anywhere on the internet saying anything is quite often taken on faith. Admittedly you are a darn sight better than everyone at GLP - at least I wont be called a shill here you guys will engage me in some discussion.

Anyway the last thing the government wants is us waking up and actually getting stuck into the political process. Imagine if you had thousands of truth seekers active in politics. The real resistance isnt in a sleeping bag on wall street its not marching with Jones its within the government itself acting as the counterweight to some of those who would tear up the constitution once and for all. Join those guys and take your head out of your collective asses.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
yes i agree this poses a very intresting idea about our future

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

ive got quite a few vids about blue beam check them out very interesting
uk-ufo-aliens.blogspot.co.uk...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join