It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think it totally makes sense that the US Government would do this, but project bluebeam is almost like the cover story. UFO's are probably just human inventions made to look alien. Lights in the sky are probably displayed via hologram. The war on terror is just more escalation of space based weapons, which will ultimately lead up to "aliens" at which time, we will give up all of our rights in the hope for protection.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Robert Sawyer had a book where people experiencing this were under the influence of pole flips and it was activating the "God Center" of the brain. I believe that was Hominids.

Very good book.

Which is why I am posting. Most people in the educated world are not going to be convinced by a big sky picture.

Even with suggestion, there will be people who are resistant to suggestion.

Now, activating the God Centre in the brains of an educated populace who for the most part have never experienced and then had time to evaluate a religious experience.... .DAMN, you could really get people by the gonads with that.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
hey everybody.... its been a long time but im back. lol forgot my password for a long long time woke up this morning, and it just popped in my head haha. ok so i have still kept on on project blue beam and I am so glad to see that people are still talking about it (with the xception of a few distractions lol) ok down to business, as far as technology goes, i can say that the "idea" of projecting a hologram in the sky for all to see is simply not an "any longer" (has not been for some time now...) i have spoken to several companies, such as: musion systems ltd. I have been told that with enough money projecting a large scale hologram over a black sky such as nightime. would be completely feasible, not to mention anything you or I could get our hands on the government could most likely do far faster and more prefieciently. so since technology is readily available to anyone, I guess the real question is would the powers that be actually go forth with this plan, not to mention we have still failed to legitimatly prove the authenticity of the project bluebeam documents. May I suggest that we move the discussion in this thread away from the "they cant do that" talk we hear so much and is easily dismissed with a few simple phone calls. and talk about wether this would be the best way for them to go about it and wether they would actually do it / how to defend and or block or stop it. or possibly try and make another deeper effort into obtaining more information on the actual project... maybe it was renamed? maybe it was completely trased? maybe it was trashed then brought back under a different idea and name? its nto it is hasnt been done before... i forget has anyone made an actual FOIA (freedom if information act) about project bluebeam? or anything of the like? any ideas anyone? i have kept track of this thread for years... i would really like to see it develop into something contructive instead of alot (not all) but alot of judgement passing, and early dismissal without even researching, and just plain crazy talk lol.... nice to be back guys.. keep up the good work!
oh and by the way ill be writing a new thread about the KGC (kings of the golden circle) secret society, im looking for more information. but not many people seem to talk about it, and theres no threads on ATS which is shocking to be honest... if anyone has any info message me or keep an eye out in the secret societies threads... thanks!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Someone probably already left this comment by now, but it sounds a lot like the movie Wizards, the animated film from the 70's where they project images of Nazis in WWII into the sky for the same effect.
edit on 30-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: extra letter

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
blue beam hey

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If this is real, then perhaps they will be able to incite fear and panic, but a kind of control, for example, can you imagine being controlled like a robot, with your mind trying to escape, screaming inside, without being able to control your body, the only difference between you and everyone else is that they believe that they are "choosing" thier actions? I recommend finding a way out of being controlled, you must train yourself to resist illusions, to see through fear, to "wake yourself up" when you are hypnotised. If they can control the voices in our minds, then we must not trust the voices in our minds. If they can control our emotions, then we must not trust our emotions. We must be able to act instantaneously, without having to think. When the mind control occurs, I don't think that the animals will be affected, they will continue on as they always have. So, if we can get in contact with our pure instincts, then we should follow them. For example, if you see police at your door, your first instinct is to run, so run, run away, jump the fence. Or hide, escape, find a doorway, and use your reflexes. Don't become complacent, try to drink pure water, train your imagination to take hole and try to free your mind from the prison of the thoughts and fears that control your actions. Be free to act on impulse, at a seconds notice, be free to realise that you are seeing an illusion, break through it, break through the hallucination.

edit on 14-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

beginning to understand our role in the Great Architect's Design?

*hopes*

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

deception to usher in the 500,000,000, I say........Dont laugh....I had a dream that Obama's Face was projected onto the Moon and was speaking.....funny I know

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

My source says this was a hoax....hope this helps somebody

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
In 1994, Serge Monast published Project Blue Beam (NASA), in which he detailed his claim that NASA, with the help of the United Nations, was attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically simulated Second Coming of Christ

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam was based upon claims by Carol Rosin of what ex NASA chief von Braun had claimed to have said, that beams will be projected into space to simulate alien ships attacking Earth, to put mankinds fear with aliens, and only then will mankind return to TPTB's control.

Von Braun is a NAZI, and much of their rocket technology had been claimed to have extra terresterial influences, and the Nazis did indeed have deep occult links with such. And his fellow Nazis were well known exterminators of mankind.

NASA under the NAZI had coverup many issues in the past with regards to space exploration, and whatever that comes out from that NAZI will not be believed, but highly suspect, if not treasonus to mankind.

If extra terresterial ships do appear, best get the guns ready just in case, and not with picket boards of welcome.
edit on 11-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section69
I think it totally makes sense that the US Government would do this, but project bluebeam is almost like the cover story. UFO's are probably just human inventions made to look alien. Lights in the sky are probably displayed via hologram. The war on terror is just more escalation of space based weapons, which will ultimately lead up to "aliens" at which time, we will give up all of our rights in the hope for protection.

www.youtube.com...

It's highly unprobable that UFO's are human inventions. We can't make machines that fly or move in the way that witnesses have explained. It simply violates laws of physics as we know them. Further, you don't see it in commercial or military applications. If we had this type of technology, there is NO WAY that the government or military would "sit on it" just to convince some people that aliens are real.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The Nazi von braun died in 1977, and had claimed by Carol Rosin that before his death, he revealed to her about what is to come, such as Nazi...oops...Nasa plans to usher in world domination. Supposedly a death bed confession, but unfortunately, why only informed Carol Rosin and not to the world? He had nothing to lose anyway if he truly intended to help mankind. He was going to die anyway.

But what we have instead are only the words from Carol. All she had are credentials worthy of being a member of the elite, being a consultant with defense departments.

A few years back, we would have believed whatever the elites dishes out to us. But unfortunately, time and time again, we had seen their hand of duplicities in everything they told us. Photos manipulated, secret space researches and flights using taxpayers funds when space had been declared off limits to weaponisation, IPCC duplicities with regards to weather modifications from space, etc.

The elites are no longer working for humanity, but for their masters. Each and every claim thus will have to be thoroughly investigated, and where facts are not avaliable as often is due to secrecy, than reason and logic will have to be the temporary source of comprehension until the truth prevails.

The Nazi von Braun, with his link to occultism to gain rocket tech, cannot be believed due to his management of space with the often lack of details and shrouds of secrecy that often beyond strategic military reasons. Nasa was a civilian organisation anyway, or supposed to be. Carol Rosin cannot be trusted, for she reeks of continuation of disinformation to mankind, just as her kind had always been.

Then came along Serge Monast who wrote about Project Blue Beam in 1994. Much of his writings were based upon and centred around Carol's revelations.

Highly speculative at best, and we do see some of the trends such as EMF being a new weapon that can control minds. If the russians were as good or advance in EMF, they need not wait till 2011 to rule the world or share it with anyone else, given their propensity to domination of humanity. You and I would have been speaking russian today.

My hypothesis is that von braun knew and had contact with the extra-terresterials. The UFOs 15million people witnessed were real. The disinfo of lanterns, swamp gas, balloon can no longer be used, and thus holographic projection is the last resort to cover up for the UFOs visiting us, or already had conquered us, and we are slaves to them through their puppets we called 'elected leaders'.

Carol is only assisting the Nazis objectives to keep the massed silent and pacified. Serge's writings is but another layer of pacification campaign to hide the truths and reality of UFOs, and push all blame to our puppets. Puppets are dime a dozen, and our masters will not hesitate sacrifice them if they are to maintain their terresterial curtain on Earth, and the continued enslavement of mankind.

And what about the return of the Messiah or rule of the Anti-christ? If one looks at the current situation on our Planet of earth changes and awakening to the deprediations of our leaders, at some point, mankind will hunger for order and a hero to emerge, this time on a planetary scale, with both believers of faith and non believers seeking peace praying and wishing for, sending trillions of EMF energies on a planetry scale.

What better way to cast doubts on such people who will emerge as the Anti- christ which everyone hates, or the Messiah that all religions will fight each other in their disbeliefs based on their own rigid perceptions of Him and reject His help? And through their divisions, our masters continue their rule?

So what' s the solution? I guess it lays within one's heart and mind, where the fountain of free will and with it the ability to rationalise and act, either with good or with bad, will one knows to support good for humanity or enslavement of future generations.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
OK...
I read this thread yesterday, and was thinking about all this "rapture" talk, then happened across a movie last night that reeked of it!!!!
Check out this thread... then watch the movie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Considering that the world population has more than doubled since 1960, one would think that alone would cause the death rate among teens to double. Probably the same stat for teen pregnancies as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
i belive blue beam is just another way to make one religion,one structure..
nwo.

tv mind control,subliminal messages prepere us last 20-30 years,result is, now what ever they tell us 95% people belive,mwah..
teach us how not the think,slave us many diferent ways..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Well done, great thread!
I see it this way; we will eventually need a new world order, a single world government.
But it must be one we make ourselves, a true democracy. Not being drugged out slaves working for the few.
We need this, but we need to do it ourselves, we will also reap the benefits.
The zeitgeist movement seems like a good idea, it's that or anarchy

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-a-r-a-d-o-X
Thanks for posting this thread Ive been on this topic for some time. Has anybody heard of this guy and his plan.. Yitzhaq Hayutman?

Yitzhaq Hayutman is showing the world how he wants to position an airborne hologram over the Dome of the Rock, a gold-capped shrine that’s one of the most holy sites in the Islamic world. He has two big ideas, two ways to engineer the apocalypse. The first: require hovering a holographic temple by setting up an array of high-powered, water-cooled lasers and fire them into a transparent cube suspended beneath a blimp.

blog.miragestudio7.com...

Please read the whole article.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have experience with a technology which I think many people mistakenly call blue beam. Though theoretical capabilities of blue beam are not shocking or surprising, I think what many people refer to as this technology is actually a very different much more advanced technology that I think has been in existence and use since the mid 50's in some embodiment or another.
I have experience with a technology that can be refered to by the name Neural Networks, which in its current advancement goes far beyond any of the capabilities the ideas of blue bleam purport to. The technology I speak of as I am aware of is not a satilite system, but a infastructure setup in every country of the world. I believe it was smuggled mostly in through ports by shipping, with some private merchant fleets. I believe that even some merchant ships from the Soviet union were used to transport the equipment necessary to set up the infastructures, smuggle in the energy, and provide maintence. However, the equipment itself I believe is operated in very odd circumstances. Rather than being a project by any nation, it is one I am convinced that is run by an alliance of idolaters stretching from the west into Russia, and includes the Chuch of England, the Papacy, and the Orthodox Russian Church.
I say this because of the understanding of the human body that this technology relies extensively on. It is a knowledge of the human body that been exploited by idolators for the purposes of creating false miracles, entrenching delusionment, providing substance to an idols power, creating the hoax of 'demon possession', and embedding auditory cues that trigger profound human experiences, and reflexes among many other things. I also say that the technology system is in possession by idolators because of one of its active campaigns nows extremely active in particular idol houses, and that is the delusionment of people experiencing their idol talking to them. Another reason I attribute operation of the technological infastructure to idolaters is of a major fraud being prepared that while many take many paths, due to change of plans, is objected with perpetrating mass religious fraud, fanaticism idolatrous sentiments through the use of false miracles and incite fundamentalism for turning to the idolatrous institutions for false promises of their versions of eternal life, and real estate in false conceptions of paradise, and spiritual advice intent on subjecting their hysterical followers to repreating every crime madness of the dark ages. It is a plot on the side of the European idolatry houses to overthrow the free governments of the world.
The technology is a mass infrastructure utilizing state of the art Artifical Illengence software that manages voice synthesizer applications, advanced visual rendering applications, and a classical conditioning directive that associates subliminal sounds to an extensive list of nervous system responses, muscle tension responses, emtional expressions, states of mind, and drug induced states.
The technology works in two ways decoding neural electrical signals that travel within a person carrying extensive information such as optical signals relying visual information to the brain, auditory signals relaying informations received from eyes, and many other types of neural information. The second feature of the technology functions by emitting a signal which alters at least two types of neural information, those from the eyes to the brain and from the ears to the brain. This means that the nerves travelling between the eyes and ears to the brain carrying electical signals with visual and auditory information can be `conditioning` a percise signal of information that can modify that natural neural signals, like a computer whos monitor or speaker cable has been tapped into and signals modified so that the inforemation they carry charge. This in effect makes the information carried from the eyes and ears modifiable. It is also possible that the signals from the optical and auditory neurons be decoded to the extent that what a persons eyes and ears preceive be tapped into and used for input into advanced software applications, modified, and conditioned back to the individual. Simple applications include renderizing the sound one hears, or renderizing ones visual information to overlear different visual or animated visuals over particular things they see. For example if they see a particular thing the software can renderizing another visual over that component of the optical information they preceive. I myself have had a popular idolatry movie played through my optical nerves.
I have found patents for this type of technology labled under Neural Networks. I will provide university research papers and patent engineering notes on this technology.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think the UFO conspiracy started as an experiment of human behaviour, and to study and determine how to plant and control information with consideration for understanding the effects of exaggeration, myth making, fantasizing, rumor spreading and the dissemination of information, to be used in a massive campaign to of delusionment using the propaganda of the arrival of idols on horse back coming to take over the world, and incite fundamentalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join