Century II Quatrain 62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
1 /raʊt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rout] Show IPA
Use rout in a Sentence
1. a defeat attended with disorderly flight; dispersal of a defeated force in complete disorder: to put an army to rout; to put reason to rout.
2. any overwhelming defeat: a rout of the home team by the state champions.
3. a tumultuous or disorderly crowd of persons.
4. the rabble or mob.
5. Law. a disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons acting together in a manner that suggests an intention to riot although they do
not actually carry out the intention.
6. a large, formal evening party or social gathering.
7. Archaic. a company or band of people.
With the definition from the dictionary.com is with the definition of the word- rout.
It would seem, in the time frame of the paper "Comet" or some publisher name "Comet" will run an article with the words Hundred, hand, thirst, and
hunger as key words.
Someone will see vengeance all of a sudden,
A horrible Law. a disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons acting together in a manner that suggests an intention to riot although
they do not actually carry out the intention-- Of people and beasts will result from the die [(dice) - gamble] rolled by Mabus.
i go bask lol i mean back to sleep now
[edit on 18-8-2009 by AncientFutureBot]