It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of the End of Time ..The Media Conspiracy to hide them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelslayer
soooo when will the rapture happen?

In the Bible you'll find the answer to that. If you are willing to trust other sources like the Mayans, Hindu Vedas, Hopi, Aborigines, etc., you may narrow it down somewhat. I did also find Revelations to offer some promising clues, though I can't be sure I am just reading into it stuff not intended. I have a few guesses, but am most likely wrong. Its s'posed to be a surprise, according to the Christian bible. No one has the necessary security clearance to access those secret files. We will likely find out, imo, sooner than later anyway.
Just read your bible, it's self explanatory, and then decide for yourself what you find in your heart is true. The heart is a good bet to go with, always.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The abomination of which you speak is ongoing. It is the "dome of the rock".
The daily sacrafice has been taken away. The end time prophesy speaks of "isreal" in my view all the tribes.........Judea the only faithful tribe and some levites. Many members of the lost tribe do still keep the "covenant" as a sign. That covenant if the true sabath.

Part of the media twist is church on sunday...........movies like......the omen, da vinci code, left behind series..........

Idol worship such as the catholic church (christ on the cross), false gods, praying to Mary or saints.

The path to eternal life is very, very, narrow. Not a "super highway".

The ulimate abomination is "islam". Allah is an ancient pagan moon god.

Taking god from classrooms, and from "government" with the insane "seperation" misinterpretation. The elevation of murder of the unborn to a "right". The right of the state to murder the handicapped.

The media and the courts are satans domain. Remember satan is the "acuser" of mankind before God.

Blaming Isreal for all things is the ulimate end time spin............as is blaming america.........home of decendents of the lost tribes and a judeo christian founded state.

2012 will be the end of time..............one must study the scripture and understand the signs, ignore the spin.............read some Herbert W Armstrong,

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis

A: The abomination of which you speak is ongoing. It is the "dome of the rock".

B: The daily sacrafice has been taken away.
The end time prophesy speaks of "isreal" in my view all the tribes.........Judea the only faithful tribe and some levites.

C: The ulimate abomination is "islam". Allah is an ancient pagan moon god.

D: Blaming Isreal for all things is the ulimate end time spin............as is blaming america.........home of decendents of the lost tribes and a judeo christian founded state.

2012 will be the end of time..............one must study the scripture and understand the signs, ignore the spin.............read some Herbert W Armstrong,

decent retorts, but...

A: yes from a Christians or Hebrew point of view, the Dome of the Rock,
may be viewed as an abomination but the exact term (which many insist is necessary in bible interpetation of prophecy) is Abomination of Desolation
being seen in the Holy Place during the latter half of the final week ~
which is also the 3 1/2 years (42 months).
The Dome of the Rock....is hardly a new thing standing on HolyGround
it been on its site for many many centuries !!
Therefore The Dome or even the nearby Al Asqa? cannot qualify as the scriptures'
Abomination of Desolation.

B: The daily sacrifice taken away...
the daily sacrifice was taken away...in 70 AD, when the 2nd Temple was destroyed!...and... a daily sacrifice in the traditions of Hebrew/Jewish law
cannot be re-established until a 3rd Temple is built, purification rites done,
a red calf found then approved by a fully re-established Sanhedrin...
only after those conditions are met,
then after and all-inclusive Israel (not the proxy Jewish Israel of today)
nation is "living in peace, and cities without walls" can the end-times
abolishment of the Daily Sacrifice, (by the order of the False Prophet & Anti-Christ)
actually take place....according to the scriptures of Daniel & Reevelations

C: Islam...
on the contrary, according to the covenant with YHWH people, all other goim
if they are Buddhist, Islam, Tao, Inca...are all considered abominations...
If there is an Ultimate Abomination, it would not be Islam because according to the Hebrew tribal god both they and all other 'false' religions were not from the chosen people to begin with...
If there were an Ultimate Abomination in the religious realm, IT would more accurately be the 10 tribes of Israel that gave up their heritage & covenant to follow the ways of Assyrian & Babylon cultures instead of returning to the destroyed Jerusalem like the ex-captivity tribe of Judah did ~500BCE

D: The Israel, & the UK & US, as lost tribes, STORYs are just that.

BTW, that WorldWideChurch of God w/ Herbert W Armstrong, and then his son
Garned Ted Armstrong...has fell from grace in the pop culture religion arena,
i believe its little more considered than a cult, now-a-days...
interesting spin though...Isaac-sons equating Saxons et al. & the Stone-of-Scone with chissled inscriptions resembling Hebrew and such...America as the 13th tribe of Mannassas becoming a birthright tribe sharing in the blessings of the original 12 tribes of Israel...
the results being:
~sold many books, filled many seminars, kept the tithing income rolling in...~

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
As an ex-member of the World Wide Church of God I can tell you Garner Ted lost favor 20 years ago. Mr Adair took over, liberalized the church and many members left think it was becoming Laodicean.

Anyways here is the actual temple rebuilt and inside rests a shrine to Lucifer inside God's Holy City.------------The Abomination of Desolation!
Look with your eyes open and see the sacriledge!
www.planetquo.com...

Mans law over God's law. An abomination as well.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Example.........Christ spoke of "Great Storms"..............Global Warming now accounts for this prophesy.

There have been stormy periods in the past. Remember Noah? the accounts of the great flood has been recorded in many civilisations.

Many, many fold increase in earthquakes.........not news anymore unless they are 8.0 or above.

But the increase in earthquakes has not resulted in increase in casualties. If earthquakes had been increased as a sort of punishment, then we would have many cities flatten out from earthquakes. It has just not happened, and the Indonesian catastrophy was a result of bad goverments' actions.

Please remember that there have been great earthquakes in the past; for example, the blast of the Thira volcano in ancient greece created a tsunami that ended the minoan civilisation.

Revelation describes "mountains of fire" and "stars falling from heaven" and great hail the "weight of a talent"............but that's been covered in movies.........

And because we are seeing these things in the movies, does that make the prophecy fullfilled somehow???

Now Isreal is paying back the terrorist..............WWIII is on us................

Nothing will happen. The hostile acts will remain for a few more days, and then they will die out.

Again more fearmongering. People, stop doing that!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The greatest enemy that will deceive people during the entimes will be self-professed christians. These religious right, bisexual hating, put God back in the school bigots who claim that God is on thier side.

Take a lesson from the bible, when the angry mob that was going to stone a prostitute left, Jesus said to her, "neither do i condemn thee, go and sin no more"

It was not Jesus will that we should make laws condemning being a prostitute ( in this case homosexuality), or that we should vote for whoever the pastor thinks we should vote for, but that we should set the example in our walk with Jesus the same way that God wanted to show the world about him through the literal nation of israel if they had remained obedient.

Personally, i am afraid that more of these conservative "christians" are advocating that the wall of seperation of church and state should be eliminated, did you know that the Vatican was beating the same drum during the early years of the United States?

A writer back in the late 1800's wrote a statement saying that if the walls of seperation of church and state was destroyed by churches that are in apostasy, the mark of the beast would be near.

Now this was a person claiming during the 1800's, that the constitution would be forfeit, and that false religious zeal would take over this country. YOu know how farfetched that was?

Now consider that it's 2006, and it does sound like we are living in that time. A time where most people do not care or even are ignorant of whats going on in this country, except what movie to watch this weekend, or what to watch on T.V. A time where there's so many varieties of christianity, anyone searching for Jesus is like a sheep amidst wolves with a bible in thier hand.

Lets face it, a lot of people are brainwashed. The same way people vote the party line, is the same way people follow religion. Instead of making an informed decision on who to vote for or by searching the Bible for the truth, we instead listen to what the liars say on thier campaign ads, and the wolves in sheep clothing say on the pulpits.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is a relevant topic for the Occasion or Times.

I saw a link to the Deal, but unfortunately the Poster has the Wrong Deal.

The Deal will involve Israel and will bring PEACE, to the Israel/Palestine matter.

The Deal will be made by one of the people Pope Bennie introduces to the world, and will involve something which affords several things

Israel, a Rebuilt Temple

www.templeinstitute.org...
The Sanhedrin calls upon the Jewish people to contribute towards the acquisition of materials for the purpose of rebuilding the Holy Temple; the gathering and preparation of prefabricated, disassembled portions of this building to be stored and ready for rapid assembly, in the manner of King David.

Palestine/Muslim, the Dome of the Rock and Statehood.

Jerusalem, under the authority of the United Nations, and Capitol of the World

www.venezuelanalysis.com...
That is why we propose this Assembly that the United Nations should leave a country that does not respect the resolutions taken by this same Assembly. Some proposals have pointed out to Jerusalem as an international city as an alternative. The proposal is generous enough to propose an answer to the current conflict affecting Palestine. Nonetheless, it may have some characteristics that could make it very difficult to become a reality. That is why we are bringing a proposal made by Simón Bolívar, the great Liberator of the South, in 1815. Bolívar proposed then the creation of an international city that would host the idea of unity.

I also saw some references to the Mayans and Eastern believes, but would suggest, that unlike the people of God, they where told the Mysteries by the Fallen when they where here "AS gods and dieties". That 2012 Calendar is nothing far from an accurate timepiece, the way this are going.

But we have several items that have not been addressed.

Christ told his followers about the time of his return.

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The Parable of the Fig tree is Israel. Whether it means the Statehood of Israel or the retaking of Jerusalem, is not clear, but this generation will not die, before He returns.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Here, we are also told, it will be as it was in the days of Noah. Yeah those days of the Fallen, coming back and being set free for a short time, prior to the Return of Christ, taking the Daughters of Man and having Offspring (The ET/Alien Phenom which also started when? 1948??? Hmmmmm.).

And for our "Rapture" friends, TAKE HEED OF CHRIST'S WORDS, LET NO MAN DECIEVE YOU.

So, what does he say here??? The Flood Came, and TOOK WHO AWAY? The decieved! They knew not, and where taken. Noah Knew, BUT HE WAS NOT TAKEN. He was left.

So who would you wish to be?? Taken, as all those who perished in the Flood, or be left behind, like Noah and his Family, who was perfect in his Generations. (His Family was not polluted with the Bloodline of Satan and the Fallen and their worship)

And remember, Antichrist will look just as Jesus. He'll be first, and be here to TAKE YOU. (Enough of that)

So I mentioned 2012.

3 and 1/2 years would fit nicely with your NEXT President taking Office. 2008/2009
would make 2012 happen quite well.

What happens again?

A deal is made with Israel for 7 years, which will be cut short, after 3 1/2 years, when the Abomination of Desolation stands where he aught not. Then Christ returns, spliting the Mount of Olives, and walks throught the Eastern Gate. (I am going to love seeing this day come).

And the Glorious Millenium Kingdom comes, AND WE LEARN THE BIBLE, from the Living word of God.

But you know what, I haven't see one response about the MSM conspiracy to hide this.

It is in the Master's best interest to have the sheep bleating off to work, rather than not contributing to the Coffers with your tax contribution. The Master doesn't want you out running around, and being uncooperative. Praying and preparing. You are supposed to be like those that were TAKEN during the Flood.

With that said, who runs the Media. Free Spirited, God Fearing, Morally upstanding individuals? Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahha

No, it's control by the Master. The Prince of this world.

THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR!

Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

And for a Visual?
www.potts.net.au...

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The abomination of which you speak is ongoing. It is the "dome of the rock".

Despite the conventional train of thought respecting the Dome of the Rock, I personally believe the Location where the Holy of Holies sat was over the "Well of Souls", which sits aside the Dome of the Rock. And you know, NOTHING IS BUILT THERE, and the Temple "Fits" dimensionally within this Space.

left behind series..........
You are aware, these where "Christian" Films, made by and produced by and acted with Christians"? Confused Christians, but Christians none the less.

The ulimate abomination is "islam". Allah is an ancient pagan moon god.

Islam, is not an Ancient Pagan Moon God Worship Cult. Islam worships God. I know many do not get this, but the God of Abraham, was also the God of Ishmael, on whom, Islam is built.

Taking god from classrooms, and from "government" with the insane "seperation" misinterpretation. The elevation of murder of the unborn to a "right". The right of the state to murder the handicapped.

KUDOS!!!

The media and the courts are satans domain. Remember satan is the "acuser" of mankind before God.

KUDOS!!!

Blaming Isreal for all things is the ulimate end time spin............as is blaming america.........home of decendents of the lost tribes and a judeo christian founded state.

Maybe, but no KUDOS. America is a MASONIC operation, and their god is not mine. Maybe this explains the Seperation, Abortion matter noted above better.

It's not the End of Time, but the End of this Earth Age. The Third Earth Age involves those who come through the "Tribulation", and the 1000 Year Millenium Kingdom, with the King of King's residing in the New Jerusalem.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shortness
The greatest enemy that will deceive people during the entimes will be self-professed christians. These religious right, bisexual hating, put God back in the school bigots who claim that God is on thier side.

I take this means we will never get along, but I wished to "Correct" a train of thought you promoted.

Take a lesson from the bible, when the angry mob that was going to stone a prostitute left, Jesus said to her, "neither do i condemn thee, go and sin no more"

It was not Jesus will that we should make laws condemning being a prostitute ( in this case homosexuality)

I'll take that lesson. It's a wonderful lesson. It's too bad the Homosexual wishes to ignore it. What was the "quote" ?

"neither do i condemn thee, go and sin no more"

They seem to forget about the Underlined Part.

Personally, i am afraid that more of these conservative "christians" are advocating that the wall of seperation of church and state should be eliminated, did you know that the Vatican was beating the same drum during the early years of the United States?

A writer back in the late 1800's wrote a statement saying that if the walls of seperation of church and state was destroyed by churches that are in apostasy, the mark of the beast would be near.

Now this was a person claiming during the 1800's, that the constitution would be forfeit, and that false religious zeal would take over this country. YOu know how farfetched that was?

Now consider that it's 2006, and it does sound like we are living in that time. A time where most people do not care or even are ignorant of whats going on in this country, except what movie to watch this weekend, or what to watch on T.V. A time where there's so many varieties of christianity, anyone searching for Jesus is like a sheep amidst wolves with a bible in thier hand.

Lets face it, a lot of people are brainwashed. The same way people vote the party line, is the same way people follow religion. Instead of making an informed decision on who to vote for or by searching the Bible for the truth, we instead listen to what the liars say on thier campaign ads, and the wolves in sheep clothing say on the pulpits.

Now I will agree with you somewhat here. ALL should study their King James Bible 1611 Bible with a Strong's Exhaustive Concordance in hand, and demand from their Preachers, Clergy, Ministers, Deacons, Cardinals, Bishops and such to TEACH GOD's WORD, instead of Doctrines of the Sects.

But your seperation of Chruch and State is not accurate.

The Seperation of Church and State, has nothing to do with GWB being a Christian. If this is YOUR concern, then NO ONE can be a President, because a Muslim, or Mormon, or Wiccan, or Atheist is practising a Religion.

The Seperation of Church and State was established so that the President of the USA could not be the Pope, or Most High Offical of (fill in the Blank) _____ Church of God.

You could not have the Dual Roles, such as was seen in England, with the King being the Leader and the Head of the Church.

Your connotation of seperation of Chruch and State is exactly what you wish to claim Christians as being. Blind and listening to the Media.

Do you get what I mean???

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Islam, is not an Ancient Pagan Moon God Worship Cult. Islam worships God. I know many do not get this, but the God of Abraham, was also the God of Ishmael, on whom, Islam is built.

There is absolutely no way that the god of Islam and the God of the Christians and Jews could be the same.

How would it be possible for God to re-establish Israel and claim to protect it and then be leading those that are trying to destroy it.

The God of Abraham is not the god who kills innocents.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

There is absolutely no way that the god of Islam and the God of the Christians and Jews could be the same.

How would it be possible for God to re-establish Israel and claim to protect it and then be leading those that are trying to destroy it.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe when your done reviewing these, you would like to once again, make that statement.

And the faults in Each Faith, have nothing to do with GOD. It is the Fault of Man, and false doctrines that have been twisted to suit radical purposes and selfish goals, of ignorant people who have no grasp of the Teachings.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The world is full of wackos that want to make prophecies real and they do whatever they can about that.

Many Jews believe that if they rebuilt the temple, the King they expect will come and rule Earth for their behalf.

What moronic assessments! only fools would believe such idiocies!

We are built from DNA...as long as we get a grip about reality, things will change for the better.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Maybe when your done reviewing these, you would like to once again, make that statement.

That changed nothing. Certainly, I will make that statement again.

We don't need any fancy and deep teaching here.
Logic 101 will suffice.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

That changed nothing. Certainly, I will make that statement again.

We don't need any fancy and deep teaching here.
Logic 101 will suffice.

And thus, Logic points to the fact, Logic is flawed. Yours is based upon assumptions rather than fact.

Unfortunately, in this light, Ignorance is Embraced

And why must you imply God is killing Innocents? Man is doing the Killing. Men who ignore truth, to satisfy, their own agenda. It has nothing to do with God.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

And why must you imply God is killing Innocents? Man is doing the Killing. Men who ignore truth, to satisfy, their own agenda. It has nothing to do with God.

I did not imply that God was killing innocents, I stated directly that the God of Abraham would not approve the killing of innocents.

You are right it has nothing to do with God, but everything to do with god. Do you not understand the difference?

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't know what you're trying to say shane concerning the separation of wall and state, but i'll try to make it clear to you where i stand on the issue.

Back before God commissioned the gentiles to preach the gospel to the world, He had a plan of a theocracy, and that was through the literal nation of Israel. Because of thier failure to keep the covenant they made with God, God told paul to preach to the gentiles, to build the church, and to use that to get converts. Hence, after the death of Christ there was no more need to stone people, because Jesus had changed all that. It was THE LAW to stone the prostitute, but Jesus said NO. God said he would make a new covenant with the house of Israel (spiritual israel) that he would write the laws in our hearts. No more did the state have anything to do with religion.

After Israel, there was another church and state conglomerate that took power, it was the Vatican. And through their 1000+ year reign they have persecuted anyone who did not agree with them. Along came Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation, and the diminishment of the power of the holy see. An all knowing God, who knows the beginning from the end, foresees another religio-political power that will take control of the minds of the people prior to Christ 2nd return, the beasts of revelation, who will make war with God's final remnant people during the last days.

That is why i fear that when religion meddles with politics and uses secular forces ( gay marriage ban and abortion legislation and putting religion back in the schools, and religion in the pulpits) i believe that the wall of seperation of church and state will crumble, the constitution will be abolished or suspended, and persecution in the united states under the veil of morality will kill God's people and undesirables.

edit: i'll also add that if we are indeed living in the endtimes, it is important that we ground ourselves in the Bible, because it does say that IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, it would deceive the very elect. That means there's going to be GREAT GREAT GREAT deceptions coming our way, and unless we do not watch and be sober, we will fall.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Shortness]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Hence, after the death of Christ there was no more need to stone people, because Jesus had changed all that. It was THE LAW to stone the prostitute, but Jesus said NO.

Sorry Shortness, your not correct here. Christ fullfilled prophesy, and DID NOT change the law. He stopped the stoning of the "hooker" because it was a mob, she had not been judged correctly. Jesus stepped in and changed Her heart. He used the incident to stop injustice. Not to say being a hooker was OK. Nor to change the law set down by his father. He followed that same law, will, and intent.

The entire "judge not" is misunderstood. As is the turn the other cheek..........

Jesus will return soon.........after 4/5's of the planet are dead. AFTER, then he is coming with and ARMY...........

Look at current evens, war in Isreal, earthquakes, tsunamis, all that is left is for the antichrist to reveal himself. Unless them media has spun that already.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
thermopolis you are right, WW3 is here, we still have to wait for the anticrhist. He hasnt shown himself up yet. The vatican will fall in a few years.
The end of times will kill millions of people and some will survive, and there will be a great transformation here on earth. ETs will be involved after the end of the transformation. Now we have to try to survive this big lesson.

CNN sucks. TV sucks. They are just being controlled by the powerfull. The illuminati are doing their job.

the end of times are called like this not because the world will end but because time will end. We will not die when the time ends, something stranger will happen, we are living in a late altern paralell time to the real time. Mayans predicted that 2012 will be the end of times. Time was separated many thousand years ago. In 2012 real time and our time will join creating a new time where it will seem strange for many of us. Timew will run differently and maybe the dead people will return to join us all together. A very interesting article about the end of time is in this forum (www.abovetopsecret.com...) which I try translating from a very interesting webpage.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by leo_infowarrior]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
""The Seperation of Church and State was established so that the President of the USA could not be the Pope, or Most High Offical of (fill in the Blank) _____ Church of God.

You could not have the Dual Roles, such as was seen in England, with the King being the Leader and the Head of the Church ""

The Seperation of church and state is to eliminate historical events like the Witch Burnings, the Inquisition, the Crusades, the genocide of the Cathars, and so many horrific crimes that occur when self rightousness of Religious belief is backed by political and military power.

Politics and Religion are polar opposites; one is the art of compromise, the other accepts no compromise to the point of murdering those that disagree with you.
That is the danger, and why this Nation is on the precipice of a very high cliff. We have a Government supported by a radical group openly supporting armeggeddon, fanatics that would gladly bring death and tragedy to prove their belief system is valid.

Unfortunately their beliefs are corrupted versions of what Christ left. The only achievement will be a sorrowfull world that will rebuild itself, hopefully without radical evangelical individuals.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Hence, after the death of Christ there was no more need to stone people, because Jesus had changed all that. It was THE LAW to stone the prostitute, but Jesus said NO.

Sorry Shortness, your not correct here. Christ fullfilled prophesy, and DID NOT change the law.

Well, at least some have a grasp on things. Thank's Thermopolis.

Ciao

Shane

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join