It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft's AntiBush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Whats the deal with this. You open up the Notepad on microsoft Type in "bush hid the facts" (without "'s) close it and open it back up again and it says "畢桳栠摩琠敨映捡獴" some of you may not be able to view it and it may just come up all boxes. But i translated it and it came up with "Bi?? touches 琠 敨 reflects □□" in traditional chinese and "□□□touches □□reflects picks □" in simplified. I asked my friend to translate it and it came up with something about projection. Could someone give me a better translation of this. Thanks

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Its a simple bug in Notepad
See here

No conspiracy, just a software flaw.

Its been discussed earlier on ATS here

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well yes, most everyone over here with an IQ above room termperature is Anti-Bush, but the notepad thing is as described. A glitch. Google, however, is wearing its opinions proudly, as the other thread indicates. Google has made no attempt to fix this "feature" which has been in operation for over 2 years.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
When you consider that MS contributed to the Bush reelection campaign, and that Prez Bush commuted their impending breakup to community service for all their anti competitive and illegan activities, I seriously doubt it to be a slam agains Bush.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As was mentioned above, this is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join