It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is Israeli attacks the lastest show in the illuminai plan to bring about NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i admit i am limited in the subject knowledge of the long standing hate between Israeli's and palastinians however as anyone can see the level of violence is reaching a higer level even for them, and can anyone see the bigger picture behind all of this unfolding , beyond religion and more likely power , and if so THE possible ILLUMINATI's plan to USE this to help bring about a NWO.

if part of some bigger plan, any one have any possible insights at to how a battle like this could do this. kind of like a brainstorm

[edit on 14-7-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
i think religion is one of the worst things for the nwo. and where does 3 religions meet but in Jesrusalem.

whether it is this war or the war is in the future, this war will probaly come. the situation, will never be solved with talking. when people hate people on a religious level like the jews and the islamic people, it can only go one way.

many have spoken on the subject of the nwo and Jesrusalem. it seems everyone has a different opinion. one thing that is interesting is whether the powers that be want the war now, or do they wait until iran get nukes.

there are so many possibilites, and with israel and the islamic world you have so many what are called religious fundamentalists. they all have there idea of how this battle will come about and how it will end.

what ever happens the human race will still be here tomorrow, but that does not mean things will not be bad. it seems one war that frightens people more than any other is this islam v israel thing. probably that is because our leaders want to be able to control everything and they know this is one thing they may not be able to control.

so to end the nwo is about control, and this war is probably meant more than anything to do something about those 3 religions, and to bring in a new order of tomorrow. people are just not sure yet that this is supposed to be the right time.

hollywood films that symbolise this is the omega code 1 and 2. you should watch them, although only symbolic of whats going to happen, the people who wrote the script, may have got some stuff right in those films. remember those films are not to be taken to literally, but are symbolic of these events.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I don't think it has anything to do with the "NWO" whatsoever. Israel found an opening to take action on neighboring countries and took it. Simple as that.

new topics

join