It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New TWA Flight 800 Lawsuit Filed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Researchers file suit seeking data, information on TWA 800 crash

BOSTON (CNN) -- A Massachusetts-based group suspicious about what caused the crash of TWA Flight 800 has filed suit seeking to access data and information related to the disaster.

Dr. Thomas Stalcup, chairman of the Flight 800 Independent Researchers Organization (FIRO), filed the suit Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Boston.

The group says it is "dedicated to uncovering and publicizing the facts surrounding the crash of TWA Flight 800." According to its Web site, FIRO believes the government's explanation of the crash -- that it was caused by an explosion in the plane's fuel tank -- is wrong, and that the airplane may have been struck by a missile.

All 230 passengers aboard Flight 800 perished July 17, 1996, when the plane exploded off the coast of Long Island, N.Y., shortly after taking off from New York's JFK airport. The flight was en route to Paris.

Source: www.cnn.com...

A copy of the lawsuit that was filed can be found here: www.flight800.org...

I haven't see much about Flight 800 here or in the news in a long while; I though some of you might be interested.

Anyone have any thoughts on what new information might be discovered if this lawsuit makes it to a courtroom?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I bet it was an Iranian missile fired from a terrorist crewed boat...INVADE!!!

I have seen the missile theory before and this seems to have been witnessed by several people on shore who claim to have seen a missile launch just before the aircraft was hit.
I have also seen mention that the USN had several ships in the area at the time on a missile testing exercise. Perhaps something went wrong with the test?
I can see that the government would want to cover that up, just think of the repercussions and the lawsuits that would follow

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Many witnesses saw an object trailing smoke ascend vertically and then turn horizontially to strike the plane. Several other pilots report seeing this. WhatReallyHappened.com has extensive reporting on this, as does flight800.org.

The prevailing theory amongst conspiracy theorists is that the US Navy was conducting exercises in the area (as they do frequently in that area). It is believed an inert training missle struck the plane, puntcuring the fusalage (and center fuel tank) and exiting the plane causing the fuel tank to explode.

new topics

join