It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About This Axis Of Evil Thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I found an interesting little tidbit that explains alot for me about this "Axis Of Evil" Bush, Blair and Israel keeps going on about....

"There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya."
Source
Jesus H, is that accurate?
Since you can't even really say International Finance without someone shoving Anti-Semite into the discussion, I'll leave the implications of this trivia to your imaginations, but it certainly seems an odd cooincidence to me if this turns out to be factual. I could be wrong, but Venezuela and Afghanistan I think are two more that can be added to the list, well Venezuela anyway, Afghanistan 'elected' a former Big Oil Consultant and is now a smoking ruin.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This opened a new door for which I will peek inside. It really sheads light on several events that I recall starting in the Carter term, not by Carter but by people he trusted. Other events that may be explained. The trumoil with banks started in 1980-81 where I know so many people that lost there homes. I'm looking for other corelations through the 80s into the early 90s but not sure if these lines cross. Now here in double-O-6 once again we stand on the edge of more crisis

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlabamaCajun
It really sheads light on several events that I recall starting in the Carter term, not by Carter but by people he trusted. Other events that may be explained.

Can you be more specific in regards to the Carter Administration? I have only recently began digging into the conspiracies of international finance in the last few years, but the more I read the more history and 'world' warfare seems to begin to make sense to me.
There's the Credit Control Executive Order 12201 Jimmy signed, pretty much looks like a handover of the last private financial institutions to the FED and established those DAMNED Credit Bureaus. That's alot of power in one pen stroke.

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...
"determined that the regulation and control of credit is necessary and appropriate for the purpose of preventing and controlling inflation... 1-101. The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System is authorized to exercise all the authority under the Credit Control Act (12 U.S.C. 1901 et seq.) to regulate and control consumer credit....
to prescribe appropriate requirements as to the keeping of records with respect to all forms of credit.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Can you be more specific in regards to the Carter Administration? I have only recently began digging into the conspiracies of international finance in the last few years, but the more I read the more history and 'world' warfare seems to begin to make sense to me.
There's the Credit Control Executive Order 12201 Jimmy signed, pretty much looks like a handover of the last private financial institutions to the FED and established those DAMNED Credit Bureaus. That's alot of power in one pen stroke.

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...
"determined that the regulation and control of credit is necessary and appropriate for the purpose of preventing and controlling inflation... 1-101. The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System is authorized to exercise all the authority under the Credit Control Act (12 U.S.C. 1901 et seq.) to regulate and control consumer credit....
to prescribe appropriate requirements as to the keeping of records with respect to all forms of credit.

www.freedomdomain.com...
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

Look down to the parts on the 70s and 80s. I'm still looking into why some decissions were made by Presidents in the 70's and 80s. But by mentioning the Credit Bureaus opens another direction to look.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's pretty chilling to think that the qualifications for being relegated to an Axis of Evil is simply not having your soverignty under the direct financial subjugation of the Rothschilds.
It certainly lends some creepiness to the quote...
"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes her laws"
-Mayer Rothschild
I noticed you mentioned George Soros, and I found an interesting read that goes into BCCI, a little known linkage between the Bush and Clinton Admins.

Andrew Jackson, oddly enough, the first president to have an attempt made on his life while in office, in 1832 said to a delegation of international bankers "You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and the eternal God, I will rout you out." Actually the whole history during the Jackson Administration was very interesting, he was vehemently opposed to the National Bank arguing that it was not only unconstitutional but gave too much control to foriegn interests. It can be argued that the Jackson administration was the first real opposition to International Finance, the next thirty years would see the rise of the Anti-Mason Political Party and the launch of the American Civil War. Of course this wasn't limited to just the US by any means, I found a great write up on the history of the Rothschilds here from Waterloo to Washington. Alot of folks would write this off as ancient history, but these were the fathers of your grandfathers, and their fathers, and like it or not, we are living their legacy.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the links AC, was interesting. I hate that this thread got moved to economic issues, unfortunately it looks like the ole "axis of evil" line is starting to make rounds through the media again. Can I get this thread moved back to the war on terror forum?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interesting topic, I'm gonna come back and dive into your links first chance I get.

You're right though, isn't it funny how certain topics get the bum's rush sometimes, and I don't mean funny ha-ha.

Here's a recent thread I began concerning Iran and compound interest.

It generated one comment besides mine, seems these "financial" theories can't hold a candle to UFO's and such....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting article referenced at the outset, check it out.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Can anyone give a definative answer to the original question? I can't belive this thread doesn't have more activity. If this is true, this is big.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by jackinthebox]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

The IMF and the World Bank are pretty powerful mojo, but I haven't been able to find a definitive list of all the signatory nations yet, but it seems to me that you can pretty much follow the headlines in the news and figure it out. The countries that aren't enlisted are put through the wringers. Makes me wonder if Myanmar is on this list as well, sure hear alot about how terrible they are.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I think that over the last decade or so, this thread has pretty much proven itself. Have we missed any?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
ATS member Gladtobehere recently posted a thread entitled 'Hillary emails confirm what we suspected: Libya was a Bankster war.' that I wanted to post a link to here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join