It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for someone with more experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yesterday, while meditating, I reached a really deep state that I haven't reached for a very loooong time. When in this state, I sensed another presence within me, and I believe it was my inner self. I could not sense it's intentions, but I didn't gather a feeling that it was an evil presence. After I felt this presence, I asked for it's help *more with my consciouss mind than anything else*, and then I had a very strange, very vivid dream, which I can not remember right now. Any ideas as to what the hell happened?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I believe the higher self or overself places a smaller expansion of itself within the human being to help guide the human through its life experiences. The overself and its expansions, as well as many other beings, speak with visions instead of sound, although they will use sound at certain times.

The visions will contain messages in the form of concepts or ideas, and you can understand what the beings are trying to say to you by deciphering the concept or basic idea within each vision. If there is a sequence of visions then you need to take the individual concept or basic idea from each vision and place them together in the sequence they were given in to form a more detailed picture of what the being is trying to say to you.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What form of meditation are you using?

Is it mantra-based?

Is it TM, or some more directly Hinduistic form?

Whatever has been taught to you about what you reached in your inner self is what you might work with, until you know differently, even if it is the guardian of the door to one of the higher realms...

Many people are initiated into meditative forms where they don't even know they are meditating to Hindu deities, the Maharishi's TM being a prime exapmle.

join