It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA officer Valerie Plame....Goes public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The CIA officer whose identity was leaked to reporters sued Vice President Dick Cheney, his former top aide and presidential adviser Karl Rove on Thursday, accusing them and other White House officials of conspiring to destroy her career.

CNN

i think she had to go to the media and blow this whole sotry up. IMo if she didnt she would get an "ancident" and the trouth about whole Irak war would never come out...now the ball is rolling..I just wonder how long will it take for us to see the "bad man" get punished.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Vitali]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Not a bad cover though. To have the wife of your ambassador as your chief of station as well. Great space-saving idea.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hmm it seems to me there was a ATS member that disclosed alot of information about the CIA leak scandal before it ever hit national news. Cant think of his name right now but Im sure he hasnt been around for a while. He's also wondering what happened to the general discussion forums. But then he has not been on ats for over a year and a half now.

Falcon is back

It's been along time fellow ats members there's alot to discuss here about things im sure people have questions about where ive been and what ive been up to for the last year and a half those answers are comming thought I would drop in and say hi

new topics

join