It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hussein is a boyscout...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 01:56 PM
link   
compared to this. Read on if your stomach allows.

www.frontpagemag.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I wonder where the UN and other organazations are.They don't seem to be doing much over there.Guess its a little to messy for them.It will end up that the U.S. goes over and cleans that mess up at some point.And we will probably get blamed for picking on a poor little Arab country.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Let me be a little short minded...

To the left of that text is written in huge, bold letters:

"Help David Expose The Leftist Plot to Control America's Young Minds"

No comments needed...

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Now, let me help you out a minute; go back to the article and read it afin, look at where it came from, and then determine if it is a tool to get the leftist bullcrap out of the kids' heads or if it is an article depicting the monstrosity controlling Syria and Lebanon.
I started to just copy/paste the article here, but I figured people would have the better judgement to understand the report from the surrounding ideology.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Don't worry T.C.

Some of us read the article,not the ads around the article.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Tssssss,

I was just imitating some people here on ATS...

Just was checking how you was gonna reply to that...

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Come on! That site!?! It's a Right Wing fudge factory just like newsmax or drudge!
The article on it's own merit: meant to shock, enflame, and set the table for the Next stop on the Never Ending War on Terror.
In general, it's suspect: the site is promoting 1) stop the lefties in polluting college students minds 2) Stop Reparations and 3) Is Islam a religion of peace or Terror?

Yeah, can I have a side order of jingoism with that propaganda?

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Or we can let the Dems take care of it.

Oh yeah,they won't.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm sorry, B-T, maybe you can go find the information in a site that carries your left-wing jingoisms.
And, by the way, what's the matter with people getting sick and darned-well tired of the liberals using the school grounds to brainwash other people's kids in lies? The garbage doesn't wash with reality so adults with a grasp of the facts aren't swayed by the rhetoric, so they have to taint the mindset of kids with impressionable shulls full of mush. Maybe teach them that 2+2=4 and not worry about their feelings about it would improve our scores.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Holy smokes! We can veer off topic more than anything. I think we were closer to the point with boiled peanuts and kicking off on your @#$%&!
BTW, bud, remember that loser buys beer, and bring your credit card as I do not drink cheap crap! No Budweiser for this kid.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yeah, that does happen, huh?

Well, I'll tell you what: I'll buy that beer anyway; my concscious is gonna bug me something fierce for whuppin' a Cvil War vet!

Outside of a couple phenominal Micro brews from the Hudson Valley area in NY, I've been enjoying Labatts pretty regularly.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Darn. I have to go to Montgomery (80 miles away) to belly up to a micro brewery bar, and I'm not about to hoist a few and then drive.
Otherwise, I have to make my own. Don't get me wrong, its a labor of love, but to walk around the corner and grab a fresh, un-pastuerized mug-o-beer like you and William can is a privilege I'd never take for granted.
On the brighter side of life, we are getting a few coffee shops around here, and I do enjoy that. Fresh and good coffee, a newspaper and a checker board, ain't life grand.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am lucky to have a few micro brews in the area...great beer! (excellent wineries also!) Say what you want about US commercial beer but I think our micro brews are underrated.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think most microbrews *are* underrated. Why?

It boils down to this; Money spent on advertising instead of quality.

Still, even though the last time I've used alcohol for anything other than disinfecting a wound was on New Year's Eve, I seem to understand the economy better than brewing techniques.

[Edited on 31-10-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Micro-brewery's are the Bush regime's attempt to corrupt children and destroy Islam. It's all a Zionist plot to corner the world Hops market....

That ought to stir up a few comments...

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 09:52 AM
link   
SUPPORTING A DESPOT DICTATORSHIP NEAR YOU!!!

Unless it does not have this country under its metaphorical thumb. Subject to oil availability.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Great input, F-D; without substance and loud. Couldn't you see adults talking about something important - quality beer?

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Guess some people have no clue what a dictatorship is.We have an elected President,congress,senate,house of represenitives all they way down to our own local governments.

Yep sounds like a dictatorship to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Oh yeah,we got a lot of micro-brews in CA.
Lots of great beer.

Just wanted to stay on the really important topic.

top topics

join