It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Fight!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
This is the simple part of this whole thing. Just like to 04 election the 00 election was also rigged, and yes if I really wanted to show proof i could just google 2000 election rigged, fruad, and other words and you get alot of info on both 00 and 04 elections.
Ummmm, you do know that just because you can Google it...well, it just doesn't mean it's so, right?

They could have known, Janet Reno told FBI and others to back off of going after Bin Laden when they were getting close to him. Our boy John O'Neil died on 9/11 his 1st day at the WTC as chief security officer. He was onto Bin Laden and was told to back off.
Ummmm, source? Did you hear her or something? Did that make National Headlines and I miss it? I miss things sometimes you know. I can't believe "Deep Throat" made the headlines and this didn't. Please provide me a valid source. I would love to inform myself about this.

Most of the victims of the September 11 attack seemed tragically random -- they were just going to work. Not John O'Neill. Until last August, he'd been the FBI's top expert on Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden, a lead investigator of the USS Cole and African embassy bombings. Leaving the Bureau in frustration, he'd taken a job he thought of as retirement: World Trade Center security chief. But when he died it became clear: His own life contained as many mysteries as his enemy's.
And this has anything do with what again?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hey does anyone have any information about the Flight 77, like list of names, data information anything to prove more about the crash.......?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
Hey does anyone have any information about the Flight 77, like list of names, data information anything to prove more about the crash.......?

Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77

Wow isnt that interesting.... No Arabs on that list... I thought 5 of them highjacked this plane...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenlover28

This is the simple part of this whole thing. Just like to 04 election the 00 election was also rigged, and yes if I really wanted to show proof i could just google 2000 election rigged, fruad, and other words and you get alot of info on both 00 and 04 elections.
Ummmm, you do know that just because you can Google it...well, it just doesn't mean it's so, right?

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Remember Google is your freind.

They could have known, Janet Reno told FBI and others to back off of going after Bin Laden when they were getting close to him. Our boy John O'Neil died on 9/11 his 1st day at the WTC as chief security officer. He was onto Bin Laden and was told to back off.
Ummmm, source? Did you hear her or something? Did that make National Headlines and I miss it? I miss things sometimes you know. I can't believe "Deep Throat" made the headlines and this didn't. Please provide me a valid source. I would love to inform myself about this.

FBI 'was told to back off bin Laden family'
US agents were told to 'back off Bin Ladens'

Most of the victims of the September 11 attack seemed tragically random -- they were just going to work. Not John O'Neill. Until last August, he'd been the FBI's top expert on Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden, a lead investigator of the USS Cole and African embassy bombings. Leaving the Bureau in frustration, he'd taken a job he thought of as retirement: World Trade Center security chief. But when he died it became clear: His own life contained as many mysteries as his enemy's.
And this has anything do with what again?

I will get back to you on this.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

No offense, but that has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Just so you know, I found the link I posted earlier on Google too. Which source is accurate, mine or yours? Remember, Google is your friend. If I could give out an award for the most idiotic statement of the day, you'd have my vote!

Remember I asked for valid sources.

I will get back to you on this.
Yeah, well I'll be chomping at the bits.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No offense, but that has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Just so you know, I found the link I posted earlier on Google too. Which source is accurate, mine or yours? Remember, Google is your friend. If I could give out an award for the most idiotic statement of the day, you'd have my vote!

Look at the links on the page, what are you lazy or something... Here is a list.
Rolling Stone
MSNBC/Newsweek
Philly Daily News
Washington Post

Remember I asked for valid sources.

This is I think the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard, What makes news not valid if Mainstream dont pick it up??

Remember Mainstream isnt how most people get thier news anymore. I wonder why this is.

www.bbc.co.uk...
But the more interesting findings are in some of the detailed figures of the sources people of different ages use. What emerges is a picture of a younger generation who are turning to the internet and alternative news sources to create their image of the world.

[edit on 7/21/2006 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 7/21/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Look at the links on the page, what are you lazy or something... Here is a list.
No, apparently you're the one who is lazy or just plain dumb. Now go to google and type in '2000 election was not stolen' or '2004 election was not stolen' and maybe you'll realize the complete idiocy of your statement. You were trying to say just because you can Google something it makes it true. Well, so which is it? Which is true?

And furthermore, you provided me with one source that asks in general if the election was stolen and 3 sources that have nothing to do with Bush's election. What do you take me for? Some kind of idiot?

Remember Mainstream isnt how most people get thier news anymore. I wonder why this is.
Perhaps because when it comes to such things as 'Janet Reno calling the Feds off of Bin Laden'you would provide some sort of factual basis from a reputable source to back it up....not a bunch of diatribe from SOUTH AFRICA and AUSTRALIA????!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join