It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an idea for the ats gear store...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hello.

I own a cafepress store, thats what the ats gear store uses, CafePress.

Theres an option to create an audio cd

My idea, to place some important podcasts on there. Like the Simon Gray interview, or some Skeptic Overview's.

Just an idea.

VM

[edit on 14-7-2006 by VoodooMaster]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Nice! I'll check it out and see if it's possible.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Now that I'm awake and can think (was a bit late last night), why would we do that when people can just download the mp3 files for FREE and the burn them to audio cds if they wish.

I don't think anyone would actually pay for a cd like that.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
But suppose we put together a CD that is not in the podcast section? Part serious, part comedy and all from your friends at ATS. I'm sure many members would want to contribute and putting it together should be a breeze.

Just an additional thought,

wupy

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
But suppose we put together a CD that is not in the podcast section? Part serious, part comedy and all from your friends at ATS. I'm sure many members would want to contribute and putting it together should be a breeze.

Just an additional thought,

wupy

Yea but ounce one member gets a cd the member could just rip it , upload it and share it freely to all his ATS buddies and then no one will by the cd

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You could do what Green Day (the band) did. They sold a writable CD from their website that was a special design, and the point of the ad was "We know you've downloaded them, now burn them!" I thought it was catchy (though I didn't buy one).

I'm happy this thread is here though, because I am going to slightly hijack it for a moment (sorry Voodoo). I just bought a hat. Like the hat, probably will take a picture for here of me wearing the hat. I would like to see a higher end hat up for sale though. Higher end isn't the correct description, but something with a buckle on the back, just a higher quality hat. Something I can wear around when I'm dressed up, in lieu of this nasty Gap hat.

Just a thought, though I would prolly buy an ATS CD if one came out...

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marto_Bagg

Yea but ounce one member gets a cd the member could just rip it , upload it and share it freely to all his ATS buddies and then no one will by the cd

HMM -- and so by your " logic " only one copy of ANY commerialy availiable cd / dvd etc would be sold -- as you can get almost anything on emule and other P2P networks right ??

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .... WRONG

it may come as a shock to you , but most ATS members are honest -- and respect copyright and IP rights .

that said -- as pointed out -- to make me part with some of my hard filched paypal money -- i would want , nee demand unseen , behind the scenes suff from the amigos and staff - that would be worth my dosh

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think some more variety on shirts would be cool. perhaps some interesting illustrations of our more popular topics on some shirts? Something clever like a charicature of Bush and other members of the administration listening in on the nations trivial and private silly conversations with the words WAR ON TERRORISM plastered across the top. I think it would be comical, address a serious issue, and get peoples attention to want more. I would love to buy and wear these shirts everywhere I go.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
it may come as a shock to you , but most ATS members are honest -- and respect copyright and IP rights .

Don't make me laugh...you never seen th ATS chat room?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Gonna post this again, only because I see the importance of this to me.

Better hats. I am wearing this one right now, but I want a better hat that I can wear out, only cuz I am going to wear a hat anyways, not represent something I love to do at the same time? Or even fitted caps with different sizes. Some of us Cajuns, well our heads are oversized and the normal hats don't look right on us.

Just my $0.02

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
oh, I must be cajun. I wondered about that..
I like spicy seafood, and I have a big head...I can't wear those hats with the plastic
adjustments in the back..They have to be the buckle type, with a lot of...well, headroom!

For the ATS CD...If it included a DVD, with Behind the Scenes (LOL), some outtakes, and of course interviews with the stars, I might consider.
Oh, and it must come in a tin-foil wrapper..

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Great idea, there should also be some conspiracy-related music on that CD too! (I'm currently writing some!
)

top topics

join