It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Enron witness found dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ken Lay is dead and then a potential witness dies under mysterious circumstances within a week, supposedly according to one article a suicide. Link below provides more info. I did not realize that this Enron scandal continued on elsewhere. It's probably mere coincidence but one can't help but wonder when two people involved in the same scandal die within a week of one another

www.24dash.com...

www.democracynow.org.../07/13/1420259
Enron Witness Found Dead in London
In other news from Britain, police have confirmed a man found dead in a London park Tuesday was a potential witness in the Enron fraud case. The man, Neil Coulbeck, was a former employee of the Royal Bank of Scotland. He had been interviewed by the FBI about the role of Bank of Scotland subsidiary NatWest in selling off part of its Enron unit. His death comes as Britain is locked in an internal political struggle over the extradition of three NatWest bankers to the United States. The three are being extradited under a treaty critics say is one-sided because the US has yet to ratify it.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Of course its a suicide. Aren't they all?

It is suspicious when two people tied to the case die so close to each other. I wouldn't be suprised if there was foul play involved in this. Or it could just be the guy cracked under preasure and killed himself. Either way it should be looked at closely.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
One of the things I found very strange about the announcement about Ken Lay was that they bent over backwards to say that he had previous heart attacks apparently and was unaware of it, almost as thought they were trying to convince us all of how reasonable of an explanation it was that he died of a heart attack. Sure people die of heart attacks all the time, but I find it hard to believe that a man as rich as Ken Lay did not have to have regular scheduled physicals since he was a CEO of a major company and for insurance purposes if not for his own personal peace of mind.

Of course there are many who wonder if he is really dead, his being cremated did not help matters any, of course.

www.cbsnews.com...
Lay died of coronary artery disease, according to Mesa County Coroner Robert Kurtzman, who added that there was evidence Lay had a previous heart attack.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by goose]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
i'm sure he is alive, the matrix leads u to beleive that people faking there deaths is a conspiracy and is so nutty that it doesn't deserve critital thinking, truth is SOME people can , NOT rappers but heads of WEALTHY connected Corporate companies sure can

top topics

join