It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you think is hidden here ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I Personally think as everyone else as far as gold not being there but, I believe there is something more valuable than gold! Like Medicine for the elect few in case things were to go bad. That would be a good reason to have security out the wazoo! That's the only thing that I can think of that they would be guarding.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have a friend in the guard, he was just recently sent overseas to the horn.

He did a training stint at Ft Know, I believe it was AIT. He's a fister. Radio man and the SAW man.

He says there is no gold there, and I believe that. Not only because of his anecdote, but from stories I've read.
However, at one point mass amounts of gold were stored there. Where it has actually went, who knows.

There aren't any UFO's or anything like that. Why would they expose newly trained soldiers (less than a year) to that, and not expect anything to get out? Because nothing is there but training facilities.

We wont find anything overground, that is not already known (or can be known easily)

All the "secret" stuff, in my opinion, is most likely underground in central USA and under mountains.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow
the reason for the strong guard at Ft. Knox is because it is the backing for every dollar you hold and if that were to be stolen then our currency would lose complete value.

Sorry they removed the "gold standard"

In 1996, Paul Krugman summarized the post-Nixon Shock era as follows:

The current world monetary system assigns no special role to gold; indeed, the Federal Reserve is not obliged to tie the dollar to anything. It can print as much or as little money as it deems appropriate. There are powerful advantages to such an unconstrained system. Above all, the Fed is free to respond to actual or threatened recessions by pumping in money. To take only one example, that flexibility is the reason the stock market crash of 1987—which started out every bit as frightening as that of 1929—did not cause a slump in the real economy. While a freely floating national money has advantages, however, it also has risks. For one thing, it can create uncertainties for international traders and investors. Over the past five years, the dollar has been worth as much as 120 yen and as little as 80. The costs of this volatility are hard to measure (partly because sophisticated financial markets allow businesses to hedge much of that risk), but they must be significant. Furthermore, a system that leaves monetary managers free to do good also leaves them free to be irresponsible—and, in some countries, they have been quick to take the opportunity.[6]

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i like this www.creditsesame.com...

i wonder if even half of it is true about security lol

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The more legendary a place becomes, the more the government is going to relocate what was there and reinforce that legend in the name of making conspiracy theorists like us think that it's all a sham. These are smart people we're dealing with. We have to be smarter. Knox was probably emptied out long ago.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join