It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you think is hidden here ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Okay, think of one of the most guarded places in the united states. We're told that Gold is here.

Ft. Knox, Kentucky.

I don't beleive that there is any gold here, I think that either a craft, ET or both have been hidden here.

anyone else ...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think there is gold there, a vast quantity of gold. As to what else is there, it's pure speculation, but as secure as the place is, I'd bet something else is stored there.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
okay, let me rephrase myself, I also beleive that there may be some gold there... a lot ??? I don't know.

But as guarded a place as it is.. I just can't imagine why we would use a military base for storing gold ?
I think there has to be more to it..... if not ET's and crafts.. government agencies, what if underneath Ft Knox is headquarters for .. NWO, MJ12, MIB's...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Okay, think of one of the most guarded places in the united states. We're told that Gold is here.
Ft. Knox, Kentucky.
I don't beleive that there is any gold here, I think that either a craft, ET or both have been hidden here.
anyone else ...

There are also some art master pieces and maybe ancients artifact in Fort knox. i think there is this paint by G. DELATOUR

(The cheater)

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
okay, let me rephrase myself, I also beleive that there may be some gold there... a lot ??? I don't know.

But as guarded a place as it is.. I just can't imagine why we would use a military base for storing gold ?
I think there has to be more to it..... if not ET's and crafts.. government agencies, what if underneath Ft Knox is headquarters for .. NWO, MJ12, MIB's...

I thought MJ12 was disbanded? I don't know if NWO would be based there, but I could see MIBs potentially being there, as guarded as the place is.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ok, I'll buy that too..*S*, but I still think that something "big" is being hidded from us in Ft Knox.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm serious for the paint, pieces of arts and probably some very ancients artifact like...crystal skulls, or something else...

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The U.S. has absolutely no gold in Fort Knox. Its an empty building. It was all sold years ago and now its simply sitting there as a pretend gold warehouse. I imagine you can go in there and see a whole stack of nothing.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
the reason for the strong guard at Ft. Knox is because it is the backing for every dollar you hold and if that were to be stolen then our currency would lose complete value.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
......they don't want the secret to get out that there is nothing there.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Maybe its like that vast wherehouse in Raiders of the lost ark where all the secret documents and artifacts are stored.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
okay, lets say that there are artifacts, paintings ect.
who owns them.. how were they obtained ?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I found this article on the web, maybe it's true

Goto : www.fgmr.com...

this talks about the gold being removed and sold.
kind of interesting.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think this master piece is in there too....

Sorry I was bored at work.. ....

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
There are two things stored at Fort Knox. The first one is the federal gold reserves. The second is the Origionals of all important US government documents and historical documents. These include the Constitution, and other simular document.

Tim

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
IS THIS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.. ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS BEING STORED HERE ? I HAD ONLY HEARD OF GOLD...

ALSO, WHY FT KNOX ?

JUST WONDERING.

THANKS FOR THE INFO

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I can tell you all, nothing is in Fort Knox anymore.

Once upon a time, valuables were held there. Not anymore, today it is the ARMOR TRAINING CENTER and home of the USA CAVALRY. What you will find is the
5th Squadron 15th Cavalry, Scout school, as well as the Tanker school. I know I was there for some intense 17 week constant training. Nine weeks Basic, and combined AITof 8 weeks, called OSUT or one station unit training. We called it OH #! Because thats what you told each other every day.

Seriously, we would go past the old bullion vault building, all fenced in and pretty by its self. Nothing is there, no gold, no documents or ufos. Just alot of bored over trained undersexed soldiers training and cleaning.

If you don't beleive me, enlist and tell the Meps people you want to be a 19D, in the Cavalry. Of course they will know your crazy, but it's the easiest way to get inside Knox, besides driving in.

OH! I almost forgot, I should get in the front leaning rest possition for this slip...

The Patton Musium, very awsome place, lots of cool equipment. We had a couple hours to just wander around, well worth going to.

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
is the base still heavily guarded as it used to be ?

I still think that something is there... something that they don't want us to know about or here's another thought... what if this is a distraction, much like area 51... hmmm we're all looking here instead of say..
Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton OH.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Not really, it will always be well guarded, that is the Military way. Thing is, it is only well guarded against those trying to get in. And beleive me, Ft Knox is living on it's legend, and I'm very sure nothing is in Ohio, be sides the football hall of fame.
Nothing of value is going to be found within a few hundred miles of the coasts. That is just tactically stupid! If you want to find the governments hidden stockpiles, you are going to have to go underground, beneath the mountains. That much I can and will tell you.

Hell, if you some of you are so admantant about Ft. Knox, I'll give ya copy of a topo map, and plot you a course right into the heart of the facility, where no guards are. But I don't recommend it. It can be done, we had a few people go AWOL, and they were not found until they got to Texas! Stupid ass did it again the very next night, only he didn't get out of the base that time.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
nothings in Ohio !!! I'm in OHIO !!!

I'm gonna call Geroge ( Bush ) and demand answers..

standby...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join