It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor Kevin Barrett and Conspiracy Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Have any of you guys seen this

www.911podcasts.com...&C-Barrett-July10.wmv

It is shocking how ignorant FOX is.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Okay, that was shameful. FOX news should be embarrassed. While I don't believe most of what that prof is advocating, he absolutely has the right to teach it in the classroom to anyone who will listen. And he absolutely has the right, when invited to speak on the news, not to be interrupted, insulted, cut off, denigrated or embarrassed in front of millions of viewers. I just saw more bullcrap out of FOX on that short clip than every cow farmer on the planet has ever seen.

A few weeks ago I watched a documentary I got off p2p that accused Robert Murdoch, owner of FOX, of basically using FOX as a conservative platform, and biasing everything in favor of the right wing. I wasn't sure how much of what they presented was in context or accurate, but after seeing that clip, Wizard_1988, I know that documentary was 100% accurate and not exaggerated at all.

Why are all news anchors on fox a bunch of arrogant, uninformed, and downright rude bunch of gits? In the 'outfoxed' documentary, they show their newspeople doing this over and over and over again to anyone who does not support their preconceived notions. I don't consider FOX news a news network. I consider it a giant propaganda machine.

www.outfoxed.org... is the link to that documentary I was referring to. If you think FOX is ignorant based just on this clip, holy crap, that documentary will blow you away. It is simply unreal the kind of crap that 'news station' is pulling on their viewers.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Oh yeah, one other thing...

You have voted Wizard_1988 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

new topics

join